Will you be my forever?

Forever?

                                Youngmin opened the door to their home expecting to see his boyfriend of three years sitting on the couch engrossed in his CSI marathon, but what he got instead was a silent homecoming, empty couch and red and white rose petals litter the floor making a trail towards their attic that they turned into loft/hangout area that Youngmin has loving started to call the cuddle cave.

                              "Hey Tee, I'm gonna have to call you back. Your crazy brother did something weird again. No, it doesn't involve whips and chains this time, thank god. Yeah, I know, call you later, love you too bye."

                              Youngmin toed off his shoes and slipped off his light fall jacket, all while still looking around for Jeongmin.

                               "Hyung? What is all this?" He called out hoping for an answer but was met with silence still.

                               Starting to walk forward he noticed every few strides there were paper hearts with words written on them. Bending down and picking up the first one he saw it read,'  My heart is perfect because....you are inside.' Youngmin laughed at his boyfriend's cheesiness, shaking his head and counting to walk forward bending down to pick up more hearts.

                                 'Five years ago I saw you, two months later we became friends.'

                                 'One year later we became best friends and roommates.'

                                 'Two months later we almost stopped being friends.'

                                  'It was then I realized I wanted to be more than your friend, hyung, or roommate.'

                                  'Still, it took me almost a year later to ask you out. (Still sorry about puking in your shoes)'

                                  'Three months later and you said 'I love you' and my stomach was doing somersaults again(and I had to buy you another new pair of shoes')

                                   'Two years ago we finally told our family about us being together(your mom wants grandkids, by the way, four of them)'

                                    'A year ago, Tee and I started planning this. In reality, I think I've been planning this since you kissed me.'

                                   'Six months ago I called your parents, and Kwangmin, to get the ok."

                                   'Yesterday I finally picked it out.'

                                   "Youngmin," he heard Jeongmin's soft and soothing voice, he looked up from the last heart to see him standing there holding a bouquet of red and white roses dressed in a beautifully tailored black suit with white button up shirt and a midnight blue tie.

                                     "H-Hyung," Youngmin choked out trying to hold back his tears, "what is all this?"

                                     Jeongmin stared at his boyfriend, he himself trying to hold back tears and shakes from nervousness, he cleared his throat, "Youngmin, I love you so much, ask anyone who knows us they'll tell you I'm crazy about you. Poor Tee knows more about us than she ever needed or wanted to know."

                                     Jeongmin walked towards his boyfriend, he reached out and caressed his face pulling me down slightly so he can place a loving kiss on those lips that felt like heaven to him. Pulling away and take a slight step back, he slowly got down on one knee. Youngmin gasped while bringing a hand up to cover his mouth, he felt had wet tears starting to slowly roll down his cheeks.

                                   "Jo Youngmin, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world? Will you be my forever?" he asked while pulling out a black velvet box. Opening it, it revealed to hold a beautiful silver band with the inscription 'Will you be my forever?'.

                                   Youngmin nodded his head vigorously, pulling up Jeongmin to his feet and wrapping his arms around his shorter boyfriend. Finally letting go, he looked at Jeongmin and said as clearly as possibly through a voice laced with tears, "Only if you be my always."

                                 Youngmin kissed Jeongmin with as much passion as possible, sliding his fingers through the shorter one's hair, while hand encircled his waist slowly sliding up his back gripping tightly on his shirt. Pulling back much to Jeongmin's protest, "As much as I would love to continue this, we have people to call and tell them to good news."

                                    "True," Jeongmin groaned getting ready to walk downstairs only to be grabbed by Youngmin.

                                     "Don't worry Kitten, Master will let you play later." 


**I know I put this down as a one-shot, but I left it open so I can come back and continue any time if I want**