Friends?

Caught In A Lie

She had received a new message. When she saw who is it from, smile on her face widened.

"Hi, Hyuna." The girl quickly placed herself on a couch and started typing a response.

"Hello, Jiyoon."

"Can I ask you some questions?" Hyuna knew what kind of questions they're going to be. Her schoolmate again needed help with homework. And she sure as hell wanted to help.

"Thank you so much, Hyuna. What are the three types of chemical bonds? It's our chemistry homework anyway."

Hyuna didn't wait any second, she was the best among all the pupils when it came to chemistry. She loved the subject. No doubts, she was a pretty smart girl, but had a lot of issues in school. it was truly impossible for her to focus during classes. Furthermore, it was dreadfully easy for her to feel depressed. Without any reason, that is.

"Ionic, covalent, metallic."

"I knew it! Thanks again, Jiyoon."

The girl closed messenger, but a moment later she received next message.

"I almost forgot. One more question... Which is the strongest bond among the three?"

"Love. No other bond is stronger than love."

The way she answered wasn't because of poor sense of humor. Actually, it was because of her personality. Hyuna was kind of an artist. And hardly ever anyone understands them.

"Stop joking around. You know what? I'm getting interested in chemistry. Don't you just love its beauty?'

"I do. Chem is my fave science field."

"You could be a chemist someday, Hyuna."

The girl smiled even wider. She might need a second face to smile more. She replied with short thanks.

"Go for it, you're gonna be an awesome chemist. I think I have to go now.,

Friends?"

"Friends."