Chapter 15

Destiny's Way

Chapter 15

Waiting

Hehehe, I posted 3 chapters today
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well at least if I die, I’ll die happily knowing that I finally have the girl of my dreams by my side,” said Aaron half happily.

“You won’t die…”

Mr and Mrs Yan walked in, and the others had already left, except for Gui. She was still holding on tightly to his hand.

“Mum, dad, I’m gonna do the operation,” said Aaron.
They looked shocked, and then Mrs Yan looked at Gui in sympathy and happiness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, Aaron sat on the hospital bed staring at Gui. The others came along and they all talked with Aaron. It could be his last moments of life, and they wanted to make it the best moments of his life.

An hour later, Aaron had to go into the operation room. Everyone waited outside. Hours passed, each minute Gui was building up with tension. She was getting even more and more paranoid. All those happy times with Aaron, the talks, the walks home, the shops they went to, and every time he had caught her, she didn’t want it to end just like that.

Finally of what seemed to be a million years, the doctors came out.

“I’m guessing you guys are young mister Yan’s friends and family. I’m happy to say that he is alive, well and healthy, but sadly, he is in a coma. I don’t know when he will wake up. It could be days, months, years, I don’t know, but I’m sure he’ll need your support throughout his time sleeping on that bed,” said the doctor, and he walked off with Aaron’s parent, completing the forms and all. Aaron was wheeled out on the bed he was resting on.

He was put in a room. Gui sat by his bedside staring at him. He’s charming fringe covered his eye as well as ever, but no matter how cool it was, it couldn’t charm Gui.

They all visited every day after lessons. Gui played his favourite music, and ranted on about Big bang and all these random things. Her friends looked at her, half pitying her.
No matter how tired Gui got, how much hurt, how much work she’d had to do, she would always rant on about things to Aaron. She knew he would wake up one day, and she was waiting for that eventful day.

And then that eventful day finally came.

Gui was visiting Aaron like she did every afternoon, and Hebe, Genie, Ella, Chun, Jiro and Calvin were coming in a while. Gui was doing her random rants about random things. Aaron’s finger’s moved a little, and his eyes slowly opened slightly. Gui didn’t see and continued her ranting.

“Omg I saw this hot poster of like Taeyang again at the shopping centre and omg, the last time I saw one was the one I told you about in the elevator. He had an awesome 8 pack. Remember when you told me you had a six pack, that was funny and remember…”

She was cut off by a little chuckle. Gui froze.

“Huh?” She looked at Aaron, his eyes were nearly fully open and he did a little flick of the fringe, and Gui was charmed again. She didn’t realise but she was smiling like an idiot.

“Still ranting on about Taeyang. It’s been five years lady,” said Aaron quietly.

“And I will always love him and his 8-pack,” said Gui softly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, very short chapter

Enjoy reading and please comment ^^