III

160504

 

three random drabbles

these were posted on twitter and they are old.

 

 

1. 

 

Chungha’s favourite part about Sejeong was neither the latter’s signature eye-smile nor her smooth husky voice. Although she was fond of the girl’s radiant personality—the girl was so kind—and these were things she loved about Sejeong, they were not her favourite.

 

It was her thighs.

 

Ever since she had watched the video of Sejeong thigh wrestling with Bora (who knew such a sport existed), her envy and curiosity had been piqued. It seemed odd that such a surprising amount of strength emerged from the girl.

 

But the more Chungha allowed her eyes to glaze over the curve of Sejeong’s legs, the more she became gripped in the sight.

 

Oh, her thighs were sublime.

 

There was something so arresting about it that made Chungha impelled to want to run her fingers along its length at least once. Her immaculate tan, a pretty shade of honey, highlighted the tone and taut muscles beneath her soft skin.

 

Chungha had wondered, more often than not, how they would feel against her warm palms. She imagined the touch to be surreal, almost dream-like, and she knew it would feel lovely.  It took all her energy, enough to leave her slightly breathless, to tear her gaze away.

 

But something kept on drawing her back, into the inviting view of the girl’s folded legs; coaxing her eyes to trail up her sweet ankles, along the curve of her toned calves and resting upon her enchantingly defined thighs.

 

Chungha suppressed a frustrated sigh, running her fingers through her hair.

 

Seriously, Sejeong should be banned from wearing shorts.

 

 

2.

 

“Hold still.”

 

Chungha’s voice was firm like her grip, where fingers were pressed against warm skin in a gentle yet steady manner. She corrected the angle of the girl’s extended arms, then walked over to the speaker, gesturing for Sejeong to try again.

 

Push push baby ~

 

“No—“the objection came almost immediately and Sejeong swallowed hard, pausing in the pose. Likewise, the music stopped. And Chungha returned, cupping her hands along the curve of the girl’s hips.

 

“One and push, push—you have to move your hips like this.” The girl leaned into a hand, hoping that the added weight will help Sejeong dance accurately. But the latter was still too stiff.

 

“Okay then, watch me.”

 

Sejeong blinked, unable to look away when Chungha entered into the pose. It was the same move, but somehow when she did it, it looked so effortlessly pretty. Her eyes travelled up the exposed curve of Chungha’s slender back (the girl donned a crop-top) before zooming out into the view of the girl placing her clenched fists together.

 

“—it sounds funny, but imagine you’re shovelling dirt or something—“

 

Then Sejeong watched with pressed lips when Chungha stepped in time with the rhythm, the ends of her pink-dyed locks bouncing down her back as she danced. It was enchanting, the way her hips would dip forwards due to a slightly bent knee, the way her gaze completely changed. It was a lovely combination of arched brows, a slight smirk playing upon her soft lips, and not forgetting the girl’s signature smouldering stare.

 

Oh, and Chungha did look so undeniably fetching in black.

 

“—and okay, did you get everything?”

 

It took a moment for Sejeong to realise that she had just missed whatever the girl had just said. She scratched her arm awkwardly when an idea popped up in her head. Then after giving in, Sejeong requested smoothly,

 

“Could you…do it again?”

 

“Mwo—“ Chungha made an adorable pout. “Alright, pay attention now.” 

 

 

3. 

 

based on 'Sistar - I like that' lyrics; music


 

Now I understand the saying, they are all the same.
 

A girl like you, I can’t figure you out.
 

You’re here but then you’re gone, you come and then you go.

 

From one person to the next, Sejeong flitted between girls like it was second nature. All it took was for her to flash her signature eye-smile—add a dash of deliberate skin-ship—and they would melt and fall into the palms of her hands almost instantly.

 

She had a way with words too. Sejeong knew the right moments to drop compliments—moments where an unsuspecting flattering remark would strike a chord—and it seemed like the girl had a never-ending supply of them.

 

There was no doubt about it, the girl was the cynosure of all eyes. She was closed off enough to maintain an appealing air of mystery and popular enough to have the members grappling left and right for her attention.

 

But every time they would forget: Sejeong walked in as easily as she walked out.

 

I thought I could change you.

 

Chungha had never felt this way before. This stirring in her gut, this unsettling strum of her heart strings. For the first time in her life, she could see no one else but her.

 

She stared at Sejeong, trying to convey the overwhelming volume of her emotions through her eyes. But the latter saw past her, her eye catching onto something new and it was then that Chungha realised she had forgotten too.

 

But I was such a fool
 

Don’t worry about me, just because you’re not here
 

I just need you to disappear, that’s all I need
 

Just go to the girls you secretly flirted with

 

They quarrelled.

 

It was an occurrence so terribly rare that when it happened, everyone got up and left the room. She felt and looked like a mess—the bubbling mixture of anger and sadness bleeding through her countenance. And there was Sejeong, looking at her with an expression she could not read.

 

Chungha bit hard on her molars, feeling more than just daft. In fact, she felt downright stupid. She had known—the other girls were crying—right from the start. Oh, she knew. She knew!

 

And yet—

 

Chungha made a run for the door, covering her face with a trembling hand. But Sejeong stepped in front of her, hesitating with parted lips, looking as though she wanted to say something. But Chungha had enough of this; she was done.

 

And so, she left without waiting to hear what the girl had to say.

 

I like you, I love you.
 

You said that to me but I don’t believe you.
 

You can’t settle for just me, that’s who you are.
 

I resent God for meeting you.

 

Sometimes, Chungha wished that she had never met Sejeong in the first place.