The One That Got Away

The One That Got Away (One-Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Have fun reading!

 

I'll update The Day We Fall Inlove tomorrow. Thank you. Have a good time reading

 

 

Start!

 

 

 

"I woke up and a cold breeze welcomed me i looked at the window and the curtain is dancing with the rhythm of the wind blow. The first snow of the year starts to fall from the beautiful sky. I stood up and gaze at the empty side of my bed, tears started to roll down on my cheeks, God knows how much im missing her.  I walk going to the window and watch the snow while falling slowly. Unknowly my tears join me again. Please forgive me" he thought and still watching the snow falls. "I know i shouldn't do that i should tell her about it earlier maybe things wont turn out like this, maybe i still have her by my side right now" Yonghwa told to his self and slowly stepped back from the window and reach his like-office table on his bed side. He got his pen and a scented paper and he begin to write as he remembered how things worked BEFORE! 

•••**•••**•••

Its been couple of weeks since Shinhye left their place, Yonghwa's place! Yes, they are living together since the day Yonghwa proposed to her. They are not yet married so we can call them as a live-in partners. Shinhye decided to stay to her best friend's place for the time being since shes still on a huge war with Yonghwa. She thought she can avoid Yonghwa or Yonghwa wont be able to find her but she was wrong. Everyday everynight his visiting her trying his luck. But he always failed, Shin hye just ignores him or else shes pushing him out of the door step. Its hurts her too doing what thing but she can't help it she hates him so much for cheating to her, for laying to her for so long! And she swear that she will never ever forgive him. 

"Here i am again. Crying endlessly, i know crying wont help but this is the only way i know  how im going to lessen the pain he left to me. I never thought that our so called beautiful love story ended.Im so hurt really am and i swear under the sky that no matter what happend i will never forgive him." Her tears keeps on falling while hugging her pillow so that, she glance on the wall clock and its already passed midnight. "I missed you so much Yong" she sitted on her bed and hug her knee's she doesnt know how to stop her self from crying "how could you do this to me?" She cluts her fingers and tears continuously falling. 

"Hyung enough" Jungshin hissed and grab the bottle on his hands. "Shes still not talking to me, what should i do?" He cried. Here comes the crying man again get ready to listen to his drama. Jungshin sigh. "And drinking wont helped" he said and settled back across him. "It was just and accident i swear i never mean to kissed her. And Shinhye misunderstood everything. No i never plan to hurt her. Never even once. Jungshin i cant afford to lost her whats should i do?" Yonghwa still crying his drunk and a total messed. Since shinhye left his always drunk morning or evening. Everytime he make effort to talked to her and failed he always end up infront of bottles of alcohol. "I'll send you home your drunk" jungshin helped him but YongHwa refused. "No i dont want to go back in my house until Shinhye ia not with me. Im going to get her" he stood up but Jungshin stop him. "No. Your drunk" Yonghwa forcely released his hands and walked away. 

"Shinhye!!!" He shouted infront of the the gate and hit it. Its already 2am and here he is shouting out loud. Shinhye whos inside crying so hard behind the door while hearing him shouting from the outside. "Shinhye please lets talked and settled everything please baby" he begged then the gate open. Smile form on his face he fastly run and hug her so tight. It feels like its been years he didnt hug her. Then suddenly she push him away "stop making a scene yonghwa you can leave now" she said coldly but Yonghwa seems so deaf to hear her instead he pinned her on the wall and kissed her desperately yet passionate. Shes trying her best to push him but she end up returning his kiss with the same passion. He pull her closer to him and hug her waist so tight while their lips dancing in dominance. 

They are at the midst of enjoying every single curve of their lips when Shinhye sense back to earth, she used all her energy and push him away. "Shinh..." 

"Dont touch me" she moved away but yonghwa tried to hold her but he end up being push. "B..bay.. Baby listen to me i will tell you everything please" he beg. "No you dont have to i understand now. I understand how things work now. I know now" he shoke his head "no you misunderstood the whole thing." 

"I misunderstood or not i don't care it anymore im tired of you already. The truth doesn't matter anymore" she said his tears rolling down as he stares at her eyes and all he can see is anger. "Lets forget each other" she fastly removed the ring on her finger and handed to him. "I know this ring doesn't really belong to me" she said trying to hold back her tears. "Im sorry but i dont love you anymore" she stepped back. "No don't do this to me Shinhye please no" hia crying to hard but she ignored him, shes about to go inside when yonghwa hug her waist "please dont do this to me please dont.. I love you so much" Shinhye give in. Her tears rolled down as Yonghwa tighter the grip on her waist.."i love you baby. I love you so much .please forgive me. Im willing to do everything" he murmured to her ears. She let go of his hug and push him away from her. "Leave now i dont love you anymore. Please leave me alone. " she shouted to him. His tears didnt stop and now his already with his knees on the ground while staring at her wil full of love and regrets. " i seek for your forgiveness and love to me shinhye" She felt so broken seeing him on such state. She pull him up "you don't have to do that. I wont help." She said coldly and walked away but he chased her again and pinned her on the wall as he kissed her angain so deperately. She struggle and won. She grab the chance and push him away and she followed with a slap on his handsome face. "I hate you. How could u do that to me" she said while catching her breath. "Shin nah.. Im sorry...i didnt mean it" he beg. "Stop ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter