Final? Another Final XD

Seasons and Love

It's been a week since Hanbin's birthday. the same routine goes to work and Chanwoo stays at home. why? you think because he is lazy? no! of course not, he wants to help Hanbin with their expenses by working too he doesent want to be a burden to him.

But Hanbin doesn't want him to work and be exhausted like him. because he wants to go home to be greeted by a loving Chanwoo. who would want to go home with a lifeless house right? no one! that is why he doesn't want Chanwoo to work. even if Chanwoo will do his very best to be extra cute at him . 

So yeah Chanwoo stays there alone at their house. BORED. 

Since its Halloween he decided to make some changes in the house, by adding some spooky decors. he even went to the farm to jusylt to get some fresh pumpkins and yes he will make a Jack-o-lanterns.

He went to look how to make the lantern. as he was practicing on one of the smaller pumpkins he cut it wrong but he still tried on scooping the pumpkin' meat and got tried of it so he cleaned the place up and started to cook dinner.

While on the kitchen slicing the vegetables and meats. when he heard some noises behind him, he put the knife down and looked around. he thought that it was Hanbin who is having his revenge when he scared all the s at him last time.

He was so scared that time because he was literally alone at the house. he checked the garage if the car was parked there but it wasn't there. and yes he was scared but he shrug it off telling himself that it was all on his head. so he went back on cooking. 

 

Dinner was served and Hanbin went home just in time and went to greet him. he took Hanbin's bag as the latter took off his shoes and followed Chanwoo to the kitchen and settled down.

"So the place is spoooooky~~~ you did a great job honey!!!" Hanbin chimed as he stuff his mouth with the beef. he then looked at Chanwoo who is quietc tensed the latter sensed Hanbin's stares so he looked up and was shocked when he looked at the window.

"God! I think I've been too paranoid!" chanwoo said. which earns a confused look from Hanbin.

"Eh? why is that? are you scared?" he asked as he suppressed a laugh threatening to come out from him. 

" I am not! I was just shocked! not scared pabo!" chanwoo retorted.

They ate while talking how was life was for the day. as Hanbin adores the decoration and the food while he looks lovingly at Chanwoo how is just giving the same amount of love. #CringingSoBadHere.

 

Chanwoo does the dishes while Hanbin takes his shower upstairs when he heard some strange noises but he didn't care too much since its Halloween and it might be one of Chanwoo's pranks.

"Haha Chanwoo!!! you can't scare me!!! I'm Kim Hanbin!!" he shouts for the younger to hear. Chanwoo on the other hand only laughs to himself because... what is he talking about?

After finishing the dishes Chanwoo prepared the tools that they will be needing for making the lanterns. Hanbin was drying his hair when he saw Chanwoo on the living room smiling at him.

" Hey! look what I've got!" he sing song while he patted the space beside him. " We will make lanterns!!!!" he smiled widely making is cheeks puff ever so cutesy.

 

They were craving, scraping and laughing for a whole two hours and it was nearing midnight when they heard some noises and something scratching so both of them stopped and looked at each other. both gulping and sweating as they stood up searching for that strange noises. 

Jumping once in awhile being scared by the decors around the house. when Chanwoo realized that the sound comes from the garden and called Hanbin to come with him. then they heard that the bushes made some noise they slowly went there and as they were nearing and about to attack the bush when something jumps out of it.

 

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" Hanbin screech and Chanwoo only looked at him judgingly.

"Honey, it's only a kitten. like what the heck man. I thought you weren't EASILY scared?" Chanwoo said as he picks up the cat and showed it to a terrified Hanbin.

"I wasn't scared! I just... I'm just trying if you'll be scared!" he defended as he looks ate the kitten on the youngers hand.

"Oh yeah? okok immaculate gonna slip it off then~" he said as he went inside the house leaving an annoyed Hanbin outside the garden.

"I said I'm not scared!!!!!" he shouted.

 

After cleaning their mess, Chanwoo settled on the sofa as he plays with the kitten. Hanbin went to the kitchen to get some leftover fish from yesterday's dinner and went to the kitchen to feed the kitten.

"Hey" chanwoo said as they watches the kitten eat. "Can we keep him?" he looked at Hanbin waiting for an answer but didn't got any as if Hanbin was waiting for an explanation. with a deep breathe he continued.

"You see... I'm alone here when you're out its really boring. video games, cooking and cleaning aren't always fun, OK?" he looked at Hanbin and took his hand. "At least with this kitten I won't be as lonely and bored and lonely and lonely when you're not home" he finished.

"Well.. do you really want to keep it?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes. if we don't he will die and I can't bare to know what he will die. I WOULD BE EXTREAMLY SAD ABOUT IT!" Chanwoo said as he flashed his puppy eyes at Hanbin. trying to melt his heart more.

" OK! but drop the 'Hanbin is a scared cat!' OK?" he said and been answered by a tight hug from the younger. " So... what should be call him? he asked.

"Yogurt? bandit? bean? or scardybin?" he asked teasingly.

"Yogurt! since he is white and he has two odd eyes! and what did I said about teasing me?!?!?" Hanbin said as he pinches Chanwoo's cheeks then pats the kitten. "Yah! bully let's head to bed and sleep." 

They went upstairs to their shared room leaving Yogurt on a box on the living room.

 

Morning came and both of them woke up at the same time and went to do their own routine. it was Hanbin's rest day just in time to help the younger about the trick or treats. Chanwoo went down to make some breakfast while playing with the cat with his foot. 

"Oh what a nice way to make my morning. my adorable other half playing with the cat not greeting me with a 'good morning sweetie!!!'" he said sarcastically and sat down reading his daily newspaper.

"Aish so childish! I just greeted you for the last 15 minutes!" he said while chuckling  " pancakes are ready honey" he added and went to the table to serve a childish Hanbin.

"I wish that I won't be begging for your attention because of that cat" he looks at the cat on the younger's lap. 

"Of course not! gosh! why are you being like that? it's only been like what 8-9 hours?" he took Hanbin's hand and hold it tightly " it's always you in my eyes, always remember that. OK?" he said and Hanbin smiled and kissed the top of Chanwoo's hand.

 

After awhile he was the one playing with the cat and Chanwoo was preparing the candies and other treats that will be given later the night. then he also took out some costumes for them to use, but he didn't showed it to Hanbin, but he only winked at him.

Chanwoo sat down besides the older and the cat with some different kinds of fabric and sewing materials. yes. he is sewing a costume for the new family member. 

 

After eating lunch they lazed in the living room watching some comedy because of Hanbin. lol just kidding they are not in the mood to watch one. or was it really because of Hanbin? I don't know and they don't know either, well Hanbin knows but he just won't admit it. ANYWAYS!

it was getting dark so they decided to change into their costumes that Chanwoo himself prepared. there was a screech coming from Hanbin.

"JUNG CHANWOO!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!? DID YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE!!!!" Hanbin shouted and the only thing he heard was dting from laughter Chanwoo. 

 

The trick or treaters was coming near. then they heard the doorbell ring Chanwoo went to open the door while dragging an annoyed Hanbin and greeted the children with a forced smiled while giving out some candies. 

The children was smiling at them why you ask? ah! good question. well Chanwoo was wearing a bear suit, yogurt is a small puppy (really? yes.) and Hanbin? guess... you can't think of any? well he is a...

 

 

 

A bin in the pod. got it?

 

It was really awkward that he looked so stupid but he can't change his costume because Chanwoo had never been so happy. TEASING HIM!!!!! so he beard it all gulping his ego down. but as time goes by he happened to like the costume. he even plays with the children.

 

They ordered some spaghetti and pizza. as their food was delivered they wasn't expecting that it would be like that. there was eyeballs everywhere. 

Gross yeah but it was fun and it was Hanbin's turn to laugh because Chanwoo can barely eat his spaghetti. but he can't stand the sight of Chanwoo noto able to eat properly that is why he decided to order another one and this time it was the regular one.

Chanwoo only pouted because Hanbin was still kind at him despite making fun of him. so with that he gave Hanbin a long shy kiss on his lips.

Hanbin was taken aback by it so he hugged Chanwoo tightly deepening the kiss. it was already heated when they were interested by a ring on the door. 

Frustrated Hanbin stood up and went to the door giving out candies but it wasn't trick or treaters nor the food but it was his parents.

"oh great. it was getting steamy them you guys came! wow just wow!"he thought. then Chanwoo went to the door because Hanbin was taking long but was shocked to see his in-laws 

"Mama! Papa! you guys are here! what a pleasant surprise!" chanwoo said and lead them inside. "Yah! Hanbin why didn't you bring them inside... aigoo~" he added.

" nice decors! and nice costumes! is this you pet... cat..dog?" mama kim said. 

" ah yes he is, and thank you that you liked the decorations" he said and beamed a smile " but I'm sorry but I didn't cook anything an we are only having same pizzas is it OK? he asked.

" it's OK child we suddenly went here so it's ok" papa Kim said.

After they ate dinner and washing the dishes  and talked some more. the four bodies decided to call it the night. 

 

While at their shared room Hanbin whispered something at Chanwoo "honey... I'm...." 

After hearing what he said, Hanwood immediately kicked Hanbin out of the room well I guess you know why right ;)

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

_______

SO HIYA THERE!!!! I have no idea why. but here it is lots I literally cringed too much here and also! I read the first one and saw that there are like many typos like Hanging instead of Hanbin XD I'm dearly sorry for it. 

Also if you don't know I literally write rawly meaning I don't use drafts because lol they tend to change so I type them here straight from my mind that is why sometimes it's non sense but I hope you guys would like it ^^

 

And also I don't know if I will make another chapter but time will tell XD

LOVE YOU GUYS!

 

LOVE LOTS

-SHEEPPY