Final.

Seasons and Love

It was a beautiful morning and not to mention that he smells a familiar scent that he loves the most every single morning.

The smell of pancakes.

Well who can't resist the smell right? Even if you are in your deepest sleep you'll surely wake up instantly because pancakes are the food from the heavens. Though he is really tempted to stand up and ran to the kitchen but he is dead tired to the bones, do yeah he stayed there to snuggle on the bed more.

"Hanging! please wake uplease now... breakfast is ready!!" suddenly a voice called outside, he smiled as he covers himself with the blanket when he heard that sweet voice of his beloved Chanwoo. 

Chanwoo? he is the sweetest and most caring person he ever meet... well Chanwoo only seconds to his mom. hands up because it's the truth, and he knows that Chanwoo thinks the same. he laughs a little because he thinks of how cute Chanwoo is on his pink puppy printed apron smiling at him as he is being greeted by the boy.

He peeks an eye out to see anything but he immediately hid under the covers because he heard some footsteps nearing their shared room.

"Hanging, please wake up" Chanwoo said as he picks up some of the dirty clothes of the said man. " the food will might get cold" he added. minutes passes but there was still no response from Hanbin. 

"Yah! please wake up" the voice said with a whiney tone

Chanwoo, looks at the mirror and he gets to see that Hanbin was peeking under the covers and he heard a small giggle. heach rolled his on how childish Hanbin was. "hilarious" he only thought.

Another minutes passed and Chanwoo got annoyed.

"YAH! Hanbin hung!! wake up or I'll wrestle you if you don't wake up now!" he said very annoyed. he was about to jump but he was been tackled and brought to the bed to cuddle.

"A very good morning to you Jung Chanwoo!!!" Hanbin said as he snugglesaid closer to Chanwoo's nape. "Aish!!! you are so cute when annoyed. do you know that? he asked.

" I am very aware of that. since you always points that out" he rolled his eyes again for the second time as he nudges Hanbin. " we better move now. because the food will get cold." he said as he stood up and went out.

Hanbin only chuckles as how pissed. "how cute" he thought to himself. he went down and ate breakfast with his beloved Jung Chanwoo.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

Some of the days when Chanwoo is not busy he tends to play games on his phone if not on his phone he is playing on his laptop or any device that says 'hey kiddo! you can play with me if you are bored.' yes. he is addicted on playing games. 

Hanbin just got out of the shower and sees that the latter was busy with is phone... playing with games... again he sighed in defeat because he know that there is no way that he can stop Chanwoo on playing as much as Chanwoo can stop him from working.

He went to the kitchen and tries to make both of them hot chocolate since the weather is very cold at times like this and took the warmest blankets  he can find. then he settled on the couch, placed the mugs on the coffee table and covers themselves with the blankets. 

Chanwoo looks up and saw Hanbin smiling at him as he handsaid over the mug. the younger took the mug and smiled at the him. miraculously Chanwoo placed his phone on the coffee table and snuggled closer to Hanbin who was taken off guard by the sudden movements Chanwoo is giving him. well he won't be denying that he likes it very much. they talked and talked and talked then suddenly one of the tummy'so made some funny noises and they look at each other then the clock then to each other again when they realized that they had been talking for around 3 hours and no one even thought of cooking. 

Chanwoo picks his phone again and asked Hanbin on what does he want to eat and the latter said anything is fine. so he ordered some pizza and burgers for dinner. 

Then a blush crept on Chanwoo's face when he saw that Hanbin wasn't wearing any top and you know it Hanbin has that smirk on his face saying you-liked-it-anyways. with that Hanbin met a pillow on his face. 

Food was delivered and they ate in silence a very comfortable silence.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Days passes and  Christmas is nearing. everywhere you look you can see different kinds of Christmasome decors, fairy lights and everything that says Christmas but what is more amusing are those  Halloween decorations that you will be very afraid of. 

Once there was cafe that Chanwoo adores because of how cute the place is, but now the place was nowhere cute. ughhh... when will it be cute again?  they walked and walked untill they saw a cafe that they always hangs out. the very place where they had their very first date.

Assual there isn't anything that they  can do there aside from talking and talking.

"Hey hyoung. are you not getting bored?" chanwoo asked the other and he received a 'hmmm?' not respond. 

"I mean you see my face everything.  see yours. you hear my voice and I do too" he sips on his coffee and looked at Hanbin who has a raised brow. waiting for him to continue and he did.

"I mean, are you not getting well you know are you not getting sick of seeing me every time?" he said with a hint of sadness on his voice.

"Yah. look at me. have I told you that I'm getting tired of you?" he asked and Chanwoo said nothing "so no, as long as we got each other's back, we trust and love each other there is no way I'll be sick seeing you." he then suddenly laughs which earns him a confused look coming from the younger and some of the customers. he chuckled again and continued.

" actually I do feel sick and tired." Hanbin said flatly. he saw the sudden change on Chanwoo. I get sick and tired whenever I'm far from you" he said as he took Chanwoo's hand and placed a kiss on the top of the younger's hand.

"I.. I thought you were serious about getting sick and tired of me.." the younger said almost crying "how rude of you for making me feel bad." then he hit the latter's hand then stood up.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

They are walking in the park peacefully admiring how beautiful the leaves of the trees . on how they change colors from luscious greens to different shades of oranges and reds. 

Fall. this is Chanwoo's favorite season. they were walking hand in hand smiling get shyly at each other like it was their first time. then Hanbin blurted out something he didn't understand. 

"You know.. what you said last time when we were cuddling. you said something about the seasons." Hanbin said and the younger got what he meant. and staTed what he thinks of the seasons.

"Ah that one? well the spring stands for life right? then summer is for living, fall is for dying and winter is for death." he said as they walk. "it's a beautiful cycle of life that whenever there is death there will always be life. a new hope and a new chance to make everythings right." Chanwoo smiled at Hanbin who is now looking at the boy with sheer admiration.

"What did I do to deserve a human as cute abd adorable as you?"

" well you were a big jerk and I'm a neRd. we complimented each other so yeah. Dont ask too many questions." chanwoo said sassly and walked ahead of Hanbin.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Hanbin left the house early while Chanwoo was still sleeping because he was tired. before he went to work he made sure that he made Chanwoo some breakfast as how the younger will always make them.

Anot hour passed after Hanbin left. Chanwoo turned to the side to hug Hanbin but he felt nothing, maybe he went to work early he thought.

He sat up and took his phone and as soon as he saw the date his eyes suddenly widens and jolted up from the bed and rushed to the closet to change his clothes mandatory went to the kitchen to grab some water but he was surprised that there was food on the table and he felt a little pang in his chest. because he should be the one preparing food for him specially for this day but he wasn't able to.

While eating he decided to surprise him. after eating and washing the dishesmell he went to the supermarket and buys somethings he'll be needing.

 

After an hour of searching every aisle in the super market and checking if he missed something out he went to the cashier to pay for the groceries and went home.

He tried to bake a cake and he failed miserably but that didn't made him to stop. " you love him! and you are making this because he is special to you so make himself something that he will be very proud of you!!!" he said those encouraging words and proceed on making him a cake. 

And at last he made one! and he wouldn't be any happier because he made a cake for his beloved Kim Hanbin. evening was nearing so he decided to make a decent dinner for the two of them.

He turned off all the lights. the he heard that the car was parked then he hid himself somewhere.

Hanbin went inside the house dead tired again. he was confused as soon as he stepped his inside to see that it was really dark the he all the lights and saw that there was some confetti that makes a path to the kitchen so he followed it.

To his surprise he saw a banner that says " happy birthday you annoying jerk!!!" he waited for the younger to come out of the kitchen but he wasn't there but suddenly he got a scare of his life.

Chanwoo suddenly pops out of nowhere wearing a scary mask. 

" happy birthday my love!" chanwoo said in between his laugh.

" thank you. and I love you so!" he picks up Chanwoo and places a small kiss on top of the younger's lips.

Then they eat dinner while laughing their asses off because of how ugly Hanbin's face when he was scared and Chanwoo kept on teasing him. then the time for the cake came.

He took out Hanbin's cake and lot up the candles then sang happy birthday. hearing him sing makes Hanbin's heart melt like ice cream. he wished his wish and blew the candles.

But suddenly Hanbin made a face andown said " why in the world does this cake taste so salty? " he asked Chanwoo. the the latter tasted it and his eyes widen then ran to check the ingredients then laughed out loud.

"Hanbin+ I'm sorry I accidentally put salt instead of sugar!!" he said in between is laugh then Hanbin joined the laughing pit. 

 

That was the most memorable birthday for him specially that salty cake of the almighty Jung Chanwoo.

 

_____

 

HiYah there!!! Sheepy here! I wish that you like this one. I'm quite sick and my head hurts a lot but I decided to finish this for you guys! I was so thrilled to see that there was already subscribers and comments and honestly of wasn't expecting this!!! 

 

But I would love to tell you guys that means a lot to me! thank you guys so much!!! 

 

And also this was supposed to be an angst but I remember that this was for Hanbin's BIRTHFAY so yeah I made it fluffy but I know it's lame so sorry.

 

I don't know if this made sense but I hope you guys love it!!!!

 

Love lots 

-Sheeppy 

 

Also read my other story about ikon called shoelace thankss!!!