xxxxxCHAPTER3xxxxx

YG FAMILY LOVE TRIANGLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sent the coffee to Teddy, he stayed for a while and went to the room beside Teddy's studio.

He looked inside and it was completely dark.

Jiyong's POV

'Seems like nobody is using it. How lucky.' I thought

I successfully unlocked the door and turned the lights on once I stepped into the studio.

A familiar scent encircled the whole studio. I spotted her figure on the coach. When I got nearer to the coach, I noticed there is a note. As expected, it was from Mino.

My favourite Dara Noona <3,

I am sorry for leaving you alone in the studio but P.O has something really important to discuss with me. I can't leave him alone Noona. Mianhe, for dragging you here. I promise I will buy your favourite food and be back as soon as possible. Hehehe, Noona, a request, don't leave this studio until I reach here to fetch you back. Please *doing aegyo*. I have a suprise for you. Love you <3

From,

Your lovely Mino .

"Wow, you are really close with your hoobae." I said in a sarcastic way with a smirk on my face.

Flashback

I was waiting for Teddy's coffee and my food at a corner but I suddenly heard a loud scream from the other corner of the cafeteria.

I turned my head to find the owner of the voice but what I could see was she laughing like there is no tomorrow. The guy in front of her was one of her favorite, Mino. She was pinching his nose in public, like seriously? She didn't even dare to speak to me back in our trainee and debut days, when we both had mutual feelings. 

Wait, it was years ago right. She must have changed a lot.

I unconsciously sighed and stood up when the Uncle Kim, the owner of the cafeteria, shouted my order. I then walked back to where Teddy was.

Present

I ignored her presence and started working on BIGBANG 'D' album.

I inserted my pen drive and the melody that I have been working for days came out. 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWINQWWiQzI)

Today, my goal is to finish writing the lyrics and show it to the Teddy hyung. If everything is alright, then my members can start recording tomorrow.

Suddenly, a bunch of lyrics came into my mind.

 

She is leaving
And I can’t do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I’m blankly standing here

I’m looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will this go away after time passes?
I remember the old times
I remember you

IF YOU
IF YOU
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
IF YOU
IF YOU
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you



(Source: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/big-bang-if-you-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz4OUlSsE00)


I finished writing the first part of the song and went into the recording booth to do a demo for the song.

When I was done with the recording, I went back to my place to do some editing. 

I startled when I heard her voice saying "Mino yah".

Sandara's POV

I woke up when I heard someone's voice and the melody of a song.  

I was pretty sure that person was Mino, based on the color of the snapback he was wearing just now and his back. 

"Mino yah " I said. 

However, he didn't reply me and instead he just continued working on his work. 

Is he angry at me ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter