xxxxxCHAPTER2xxxxx

YG FAMILY LOVE TRIANGLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

I saw Mino holding a tray of food in his hands carefully. I can't help but smile at that moment because of his actions.

When he reached our seats, my face turned into a serious one. He looked at me with an apologetic face and I tried my best to hold my laughter back.

"Yah where are the utensils? Are you expecting me to eat with my hands?"

"Ani Noona, I asked the aunty to help me because the tray was too full.."

I just nodded and started my meal when the aunty passed me the utensil.

Mino, who was scared could only eat his food quietly, without talking nor smiling. The cheerful Mino has replaced by an emotional one.

Mino's POV

'Is noona really angry at me? Should I start the conversation and apologize to her? ARGGGGHHH I don't care anymore' I thought

I purposely coughed to get noona's attention. 

"Noona" She ignored.

"Dara Noonaaaaaa....." I said it in aegyo way but she still ignored me

"Dara Noona...Sandara Noona......... Dara Noona Dara Noona I just wanna kiss I never wanna miss deojja rithage one more time naesum eul gajyeoga I'm dying for your kiss I never wanna miss Deomang seorijima Nae ipsuruel ga jyeoga 2NE1." I mimicked her face in KISS MV and sang it loudly, not minding the people in cafeteria. I specially did the 2NE1 hand gesture and winked at her again.

Sandara's POV

Looking at Mino's action made me wanna laugh. I couldn't hold anymore and burst into laughter.

Mino looked relieved when he saw me laughing. He hopped to my side and hugged me tightly. I could only hug him back. I mean who can resist this kind of action from a cute and sweet guy. 

I patted his shoulder as we broke the hug.

"Noona needs to eat. I am gonna faint soon Mino if I don't eat now."

"Noona are you okay? Do you need to go hospital? I can accompany you since I am free today" He asked nervously

"I am okay Mino I just have to eat. Where are you going after this?"

"Studio Noona. Can you please come with me? I have a track for you to listen and give comment. It is for my debut album.

"I would love to go but noona really needs to sleep. I'll go with you tomorrow, arasoo?"

"But noona I have to finish it by today. Help me juseyo. Ermmm, let me think.. I will get something for you in return noona. Is it okay?" He said it with his famous puppy eyes which can melt people in just a second.

"Aigoo, what can I do Mino . You are so cute! " Arasoo I will go with you but remember your promise." I said while pinching his nose.

Teddy's POV

"Hyung, can I use your studio today?" Jiyong asked me out of nowhere.

"Im sorry Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter