He may never want to see her that way

One Foolish Thought
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun could be a diva.

Everybody knows that she is the darling of SM Town. Her unnies love her and her sunbaes adore her. Not only because her (very) pretty face, but because she also a beauty at heart.

But all of this attention do not change her. Deep down inside she still the 'little Joohyunnie', a girl whose keroro and goguma are her world.

However, because she could not be a diva, she could not expressed her sadness clearly.

Not even to the unnies who would do anything to make their maknae, their little sister happy. So they have her to be in a spotlight during their "Diamond" performances for the new year.

And the management promised a day off the first weekend of the new year so she can visit her mom and dad and all the cousins she loved.

All to make the smile that was somehow slipped from the usual merry maknae will come back again. She is grateful for all of these and do her best to keep on smiling.

But there is one thought, that perhaps only very few know, which is the reason of her miserable new year.

One foolish thought to be precise: That she may not be able, again, to spend the new year with him.

She can not let her hope flying high that he will ask her not to leave to Japan.

Because she knows him so well.

He will not let her choose between him and her unnies.

But mostly because he will not have the reason to do that.

Nor he would think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter