Angel Not So Angel

Love in the Air

Jinhwan was walking by himself after getting off the plane, towards the arrival gate. Rolling behind him, his luggage.

‘arrival where are you?’

Whispering to himself and he smiled when he finally found the gate.

While walking he once again saw a lot of people, from many nations. Rushing everywhere while him, leisurely walked along the pathway.

“thub”

Someone bump onto Jinhwan’s shoulder from the back. Nothing exchange after Jinhwan said sorry even though it clearly the other party fault.

The guilty one kept walking straight without looking back.

“maybe he is in rush”

Jinhwan always the angel one guessed as he looked at the tall figure fading away from his sight.

‘He was dressed in steward uniform, maybe he is on duty’

Jinhwan added.

He was going to continue his step when his foot stepped on a leather wallet.

“oooooooooh. That steward might dropped this.”

He bends down, picking up the wallet before opening it.

Scanning the content for maybe some ID.

“KOO JUN-HOE”

He pronounced it one by one.

The name reminds him of someone, but he can’t pick it up.

He pulled out the identification card and lord he almost got a heart attack.

It was the steward from his flight. That arrogant steward.

Jinhwan walked around wondering if that Koo Junhoe was around.

His eyes kept wondering around while lining up to get his passport certificated at the immigration.

After getting his passport certificated, he walked out and welcomed with a flower wreath by the airport staff around his neck.

Waiting for the taxi at the cab station, his eyes gazed to a group of fussed flight attendants,

Probably talking about their planning.

But one looked gloomy as he sat far away from the group.

The gloomy one turned his face to Jinhwan.

It was that Koo Junhoe

but Jinhwan was pulled away by one taxi driver that was searching for customer to his cab.

Jinhwan tried to calm the taxi driver but he looked like in his world as he carried Jinhwan’s luggage into the car’s boot.

When Jinhwan turned around that Koo Junhoe was gone.

The group of that nosey flight attendant was gone too.

Oh no.

What have he done?

Jinhwan felt so guilty right now.

He got into the cab with a frustrated face, showing a piece of paper with the name of the hotel he should checked into.

The taxi driver was talking in his slangs that Jinhwan don’t even understand but he drove the car through the lane.

Jinhwan looked around with amazed feeling.

“what a beautiful place”

The journey was not that smooth as the taxi driver got into a wrong lane making Jinhwan 50 minutes late.

Meanwhile in the tourist’s shuttle bus.

“I am doomed I am doomed I am doomed”

Junhoe chanted.

He lost his wallet, his identification card, his money, his cards.

He is lucky he got his passport with him for a while. And Hanbin willing to lend him one of his cards.

He feels so ed up right now. He was supposed to enjoy his holiday after a long time working without any holiday.

And this happens.

He grunted deeply and hits the bus’s window slightly with his knuckle feeling annoyed with his careless self.

“Halekulani Hotel”

The bus conductor shouted.

Junhoe lazily get up from his seat, pulling with him his luggage for this stay.

Greeted by the receptionist he told his name to the staff.

Earning a nods, the staff started checking in for Junhoe before she was called by her fellow colleagues.

“I can’t understand what he is saying” she talked in English with to her. (a/n; all of them talked in Korean except when told they talked in foreign languages)

Junhoe looked over to his side, seeing a shorter male probably Asian struggling with the receptionist.

‘a Korean’

He whispered to himself before clearing his throat, gaining the other attention.

Jinhwan who was in panic situation when he clearly can’t even clearly explain stuff looked up to the source of the sound.

More to the staff can’t even type his name properly then saying he got no room.

Okay back to the y voice.

It’s that Koo Junhoe.

Junhoe’s eyes widen.

It’s that angel.

“uwah Koo Junhoe!” Jinhwan was surprised over the meet up but his hand quickly searches for some stuff in his backpack.

The taller that was confused with the smaller act just manage to blink and grins like an idiot in his mind as he met his angel again.

Junhoe’s thought was disturbed when Jinhwan held out a leather wallet, which remind him of his lost wallet.

“you dropped it at the airport when you bumped onto me today”

Jinhwan grinned widely, feeling happy that he finally meets this Koo Junhoe, the one who lost his wallet.

So he won’t feel guilty anymore.

Taking his wallet, Junhoe quickly looked inside thanking god that nothing was missing.

Except someone saw his old photo on his ID.

“I should really change my ID photo” he thought.

He regrets on postponing it.

Bowing a bit, he smiled.

“thank you…” he indicating the other to introduce himself

Picking it up, Jinhwan introduced himself. “Jinhwan, Kim Jinhwan”

Nodding his head slight, Junhoe keep the smiled on his face as the smiling vibe from Jinhwan absorb him.

“thank you Jinhwan. If not because of you I might be labelled as immigrant “he chuckled softly.

Mostly thank you for meeting him again.

Image of Jinhwan falling asleep in the plane still lingered in his mind to be honest.

Junhoe wonder how did a person can look so calm yet pretty while sleeping.

“no problem. I’m glad I can help” Jinhwan grinned.

His voice.

Is this what we called as love at first sight?

Why Junhoe think everything Jinhwan does make him be like ‘aww’

“so what can I help you?” Junhoe looked over Jinhwan before talking to the staff in English.

“his name is Kim Jinhwan” he pronounced it one by one in order to help the receptionist to type it down before nodding her head.

She held out the room’s card to Jinhwan and apologize.

“I am sorry for the inconvenience sir”

Jinhwan who only manage to understand the sorry nodded his head. He makes a mental note to study more English cause hell this is embarrassing.

Peeked over Jinhwan’s room number Junhoe asked, “what is your room number? Do you need help in finding it?”

Tilting his head Jinhwan read out his room number.

“1004”

Bam. Its next to Junhoe’s himself

Clapping his hands happily mentally he tried to control his excitement.

“oh. mine is 1005. I guess our room is in the same level. Let’s go?”

Earning a nod from the shorter they both started to walk from the lobby, straight to the elevator, up to level 10 which Junhoe hate the most since he hated high place but still question his career life.

Orz

The elevator ride was smooth. Nothing was exchanged despite Junhoe really want to ask for the shorter’s number but he trying to control his cold image.

‘ting’

They both arrived and walked towards their room.

Unfortunately,

Jinhwan room make him turned right while Junhoe’s room forced him to be apart from Jinhwan as he got to take the left route.

“well I guess see you around Koo Junhoe”

Jinhwan smiled and waves his tiny hand,

For Junhoe it is tiny,

Before walking to his room.

Junhoe grunts and stomped his feet while he unlocking his door, feeling pissed or annoyed probably not being able to stay close to Jinhwan.

He walked into his suite, takes off his clothes and quickly skipped into the bathroom for a quick shower.

Meanwhile on the other part of the Floor 10,

Jinhwan who just managed to get into his room let out a loud sigh as he leant against the door.

“that was tense”

He could felt his cheeks burning as he keep looking and talked to the flight attendant after the encounter.

That tall lean body

Despite he got no obvious abs but he looked perfect wrapped in that uniform.

Jinhwan can’t stopped thinking about him since their meet up on the plane.

Trying not to be flushed anymore Jinhwan screams and stuffed his face onto the soft pillows as he flopped onto the king sized bed.

And he realized he don’t even try to even ask Junhoe’s his number.

Jinhwan getting more frustrated.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

He hummed, hitting his head onto the pillow trying to erase the image of that Koo Junhoe from his mind before a loud growl escape his tummy.

“oh well got to fill myself with food and yah Kim Jinhwan. You’re here for a vacation. Not to find a lover”

He slapped his face softly before jumping off the bed, grabbing his stuff and walked out for a food hunting in the middle of Hawaii.

It was a hot day in Hawaii, Kim Jinhwan was walking by himself after getting a nice tummy filling dinner which consisted a double beef burger, coral reef soda (he himself don’t even know why it called that, but it tastes good for him). And a large French fries with masala pepper seasoning.

“wow looked at all these people”

He talked to himself in Korean to avoid misunderstanding in case they mistaken his English.

Some local girls, he guessed. Walked around only with short crop top nor bikini, short shorts. Perfect tanned skinned showed, making all the boys whistle to them.

Jinhwan stares at them, amazed by how good they look compared to his while stuffing himself a coconut ice-cream.

Yes, he is comparing himself with a girl.

Born with milky white skin, skinny legs, petite body.

Pretty face.

Some might mistake him as a girl, plus he got the feminine inside.

Growing up in sibling of all girls, Jinhwan is used to girls living lifestyle but of course he still a guy.

He even has a desired to a guy.

Like Junhoe

(a/n; hardcore shipper sorry I’m the captain)

“what are you thinking of bro?”

A deep voice slapped Jinhwan from his daydream as he keeps staring at those girls.

It was Junhoe. Jinhwan just thought of him and now he is internally screaming when the boy was in front of him.

Back to the hotel, Junhoe that just finished showering and getting ready to go eat decided to try his luck in asking the smaller out for dinner.

He picked up his room’s phone, hitting the dial pad asking the receptionist to forward the call to Jinhwan’s room.

But no answer.

“shower maybe”

He waited a moment and get off his room and walked over to room 1004

“Jinhwan ooo Jinhwan”

He knocked the door, but no one opening it.

He already left.

A small pouty lips plastered on June’s face as he walked out from the hotel, trying to forget his badluck today.

He went to his favourite restaurant and finished a lamb chop with a glass of orange juice mix with rum. (got a weird taste don’t worry he has high alcohol tolerance).

So it just him and the night of Hawaii.

He just let his feet take him around. Looking at everyone enjoying their night. Some were laughing over he don’t even know.

And there, he saw an angel eating icecream while staring at those y girls.

“Not an angel heh”

He chuckled to himself.

“I guess he likes girl. Oh wow june two strike in a night what did you hit man?”he asked himself at his guess.

(readers thought; junhoe you dumb)

 

“what are you thinking of bro?”

He walked over to Jinhwan before greeting him with a question as he looked so deep in thought.

“oh-uh-uhm. Nothing.” Jinhwan’s cheeks flushed.

Not because he was caught staring a girls, but Koo Junhoe caught him staring at girls.

Junhoe noticed the redness and ignored it.

‘he probably embarrsed I caught him staring at them s’

Junhoe smiled and sit next to Jinhwan.

“such a coincidence to meet you again Jinhwan.”

The smaller just nodded, speechless.

It feel so tensed right now with none of them talking.

“hey do you wanna go to the club with me?”

June without no shame asked Jinhwan to go clubbing with him.

Jinhwan eyes went double the size of it current.

Him? Clubbing? With junhoe?

Jinhwan admitted the last time he went to the club was like when he was in the last year of his senior year in college.

But right now June is asking him out.

KOO JUNHOE ASKING HIM OUT

Without any hesistation he nodded his head while smiling.

“sure”

And junhoe realized he asked an angel not so angel to a club.

 


 

SO HAI GUYS OMFGGGGGGGGG FINALLY I GOT WIFI FOR MY LAPTOP EVEN JUST FOR WEEKEND BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE NDBHWDVNFJVVSDNVKDNVJSNBJFNBKNJVNSDJVHSDHGUE

SO YEAH NEW SEMSTER JUSY STARTED AND FML\

 

LOTS OF LOVE 

IKRIMAH OMAR!