Last

SungJoy On KBS Youth Music 2016
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooyoung-ah, he wanted to talk to you!” Eunkwang called Joy with excitement on his face.

Joy’s heart was thumping hard when she faced him.

“You’ve been avoiding me.” Sungjae said. His tone was in a joking tone, but Joy knew it was real.

“I’m not, you’re the one who did!” Joy replied back. “I’ve been waiting for your calls and texts, but nothing arrives.”

“Yah! I waited too!” Sungjae claimed back.

“Why are the both of you waiting instead of finding topics to talk about?” Eunkwang cut in, making Joy and Sungjae laughed hard.

“Yah, you both hadn’t contact each other? For how long?” Eunkwang asked.

“… Around a month?”

“A MONTH?” Eunkwang and Hyunsik looked at each other. Peniel dropped his jaw in awe.

“You should’ve call him, Sooyoung-ah. Like what Wendy said earlier, girls aren’t the one who have to wait all the time. Time changes.” Irene cut in.

“Even though it might be embarrassing at first, in relationships you could be the one taking the lead sometimes. There’s nothing wrong with that.”  Eunkwang added. Peniel nodded in agreement.

“You know, Sooyoung-ah.” Hyunsik called her, “When the both of you drifted apart, somehow your mind tells you that you both have different ways. That is the main reason why idols breaks up nowadays.”

“And it’s not like we want you guys to break up after only four months.” Irene said before getting Eunkwang replay in agreement.

“Okay, than I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter