First

SungJoy On KBS Youth Music 2016
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, I kind of miss our little rascal.” Wendy mocked.

“Who doesn’t?” Irene added.

Red Velvet was at their car on the way to the KBS Youth Music event. It was 3 pm on the clock when they finally arrived at the venue. The girls walked out of their car towards the waiting room.

In the waiting room, the four of them were busy with their own selves. Joy was significantly busy, playing a game on her phone—to be exact busy. “Park Joyi.” Irene yelped her name.

“Yes, Unnie?” Joy replied.

“Contact Mr. Yook, will you?” she asked.

Joy was still busy playing the game without minding her unnie, “Nah, we will meet sooner or later. Or at least we’ll meet on the stage.”

Red Velvet Joy and BtoB Sungjae had been dating for almost four months in count right after Dream Concert ended in June. Yes, they’ve been dating secretly, with the approval of their own respective band members for sure.

“I think the both of you have been quiet for awhile, do you have any problems with him?” Seulgi asked.

“No, we’re fine.” Joy answered. “Nah, actually no. It’s nothing serious, it’s just that the both of us had been busy with comeback stuffs and all. We’re with Russian Roulette promotion while they had been busy practicing day and night for their new dance-title comeback. We just didn’t have that much time to contact each other, so we drifted apart.”

“Eyy, you should’ve call him first then. It’s not like girls are the one who ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter