Chapter 2 - Childhood Friends

Fated

There was no way it was Jeon Jungkook. Behind him was the rest of BTS, all staring at you. You immediately covered your burning red face with your hands and you  heard Jungkook chuckle. He bent down and whispered in your ear, "Go in. The concert is starting soon. Don't be so late next time, okay?" You swallowed and nodded meekly, before rushing into the concert hall. Your heart was already beating too fast. You already memorized where you were supposed to be standing,right in front, so you squeezed through the crowds to find Tzuyu frantically looking at her phone. "Hi!" She gasped and hit you." Where the heck were you? And I thought the doors already closed?" You were about to explain before the lights suddenly turned off. There was some whispering before the stage lights . Everyone screamed and BTS appeared, handsome as ever. They sang some of their songs and went around the stage high fiving the fans. Jungkook came to your side of the stage and gave you a wink as he high fived you. Tzuyu undoubtedly did not miss it and whisper-shouted into your ear,"He winked at you!" You were so confused and just smiled at Jungkook. After all, you were just a fan in the crowd, right?

WRONG.

You were both backstage and were greeting BTS to take some pictures. Of course you and Tzuyu both introduced yourselves, and when it was you turn, you were about to open your mouth when Jungkook suddenly cut you off. " Y/L/N Y/N right?" You cocked your head at him and asked,"Um...yes? How do you know that?" He stood appalled, gesturing at his body, asking, " You don't know me?" Slightly flustered, you replied," No. I mean, I do know you,but like you're part of BTS so I know you. I don't know know you. LIke,as in,personally.So, I don't...?" Tzuyu giggled at your blabbering and you gave her jab with your elbow. The rest of BTS also laughed and you noticed that Jimin's smile was so bright it literally lit up your entire existence. Jungkook exclaimed, " Wow! You're so gulliable! I'm Kookie!" Confused, you nodded slowly," Well yeah,you're Kookie. I know that." Sighing, he walked towards you and flicked you in the head. "YAH!What was that for?" He replied, " Kookie!12 years ago? We were best friends before you moved away?" You pursed your lips,trying to remember, when suddenly," OH MY GOD.KOOKIE!" You gave him a huge hug and he laughed, hugging you back. "How did you know it was me? And I can believe you're actually Kookie!" Tzuyu interrupted," Um, excuse me for interrupting this reunion but Y/L/N Y/N WHY DIDN'T YOU RECOGNISE HIM FROM THE START? HE'S FROM BTS FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Embarrased, you laughed, " I don't know, I kind of forgot about ...? Sorry" Jungkook shook his head, and said,"It's fine. It was such a long time ago anyway. And of course I remember you! You still look the same" as he squished your cheeks. Just then, Namjoon spoke up," Guys,our time is up. We gotta go. Tzuyu and Y/N, why don't you come to our dorm tomorrow,since you're Kookie's friend. Lucky for you, we're free this entire week! Today was our last concert." You gave Kookie your number and arranged to meet tomorrow.

As you walked out, Tzuyu squealed," I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED.AND JUNGKOOK IS SO INTO YOU." You giggled and hit her arm. What was she talking about? It was just some catching up between old friends.

A/N : OOOOOOOH KOOKIE'S INTO YOU??