Chapter 1 - A New Beginning

Fated

You were in the middle of your Bangtan Sonyeondan Fangirl session before your phone buzzed. Ignoring it completely, you continued to scroll down the many, many pictures of BTS. BZZZZ. "Oh for god's sake!" You finally picked it up from the drawer next to you and turned your phone on. Oh! Tzuyu, your best friend, texted you.

Tzuyu: HI Y/N!! OMG YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! CALL ME NOW OR I'LL MURDER YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!

You: Calm down, I'm calling you now.

You dialed Tzuyu's number and waied for her to pick up. Which she did, almost instantaneously. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD-" "Tzuyu. What happened? Did your ex text you again?" "No! Please, I'm over him. Anyways, I WON US TICKETS TO BTS' CONCERT!" she screamed into the phone. You stood in shock, brain trying to process her words. "Wha-what?" you choked. Tzuyu started talking a mile a minute. "So you know that concert we entered like a month ago? The one that had thousands of people entering? The one that we were so sure we weren't going to win? YES, that one!" You finally understood what she was saying and screamed back. " OHMYGAWD TEXT ME THE DETAILS OKAY BYE" You hung up and went crazy over the fact that you were going to meet BTS! Well, it's only a concert and a private photo taking contest that'll probably take 5 minutes, but still! You weren't paticularly rich, you were okay, but you needed to support yourself, and buying BTS tickets just wasn't on the pirority list.You had to pay for education,rent,food. Anyways ,this was the happiest day of your life. Just one month more!

1 month later.

Yawn. It was a Sunday morning, birds chirping, trees swaying- wait a minute. Why didn''t your alarm go off? You shrugged and was about to go back to sleep before you caught sight of the BTS poster in your room. Something clicked in your brain and you remembered. What date is it? Your rushed to your calender and finally realised : 22 october was circled with bright pink marker. You looked up to your clock. It was already 11am?! You rushed to your toilet and got changed, put on light makeup, grabbed your phone, and charged out the door to the concert venue. Upon reaching there, you noticed that your phone had 30 missed calls from Tzuyu. The last girls already went in and you were about to take out your ticket to present to the security guard. That was when you realised - you left your ticket at home. You groaned at your stupidity. It physically hurt how incredibly stupid it was of you to throw away this opportunity like that. You weakly told the security guard, " I left my ticket at home...um....I have an ID card?" The burly security guard shook his head before staring blankly into space. That was when you knew you were defeated. You were about to slump back home before you heard someone behind you say," Let her in." You turned around, startled by the voice and you gasped at the sight. It couldn't be.

 

A/N: This was my first fanfic, I'm not really sure if it's good enough but yeah! Hope you guys enjoyed! BTW this was about 2500 words guys. I think I got a bit carried away HAHAHA