Key's mini Key.

SHINee taking care of a preteen?

Key went to a room and found a computer, it has Internet. he asked for permission to use the computer.

Key typed "Michelle Mislang" in the search box. he found many pictures of Michelle as a model, some videos of her dance practices and covers. 

Onew boasted "She looks like an idol,multi-talented" Taemin squaeled "She's soo pretty~"

Michelle comes in the room,carrying Yoogeun. she was shocked at what they were looking at, "OMO. what are those doing there!" 

Jonghyun laughed "Nice stolen pictures." 

Michelle tried to cover those. "Appa. . don't do that"

Minho pinched her cheeks "what did you just say? Appa?"

Michelle was puzzled and said "I am your daughter,right?"

Key said hugging her "She's right. i  found my mini Key~"

Yoogeun hugged both of them. Michelle said jokingly "Of course, i'm umma's mini Key."

Taemin started to smile. Michelle just smiled back at him and approaced him. "Appa, can you teach me some dance moves?"

Taemin was glad. "Sure"

They practiced outside. but Minho,Onew,Jonghyun and Key were eavesdropping.

Onew said worriedly "I'm scared. Taemin likes  Michelle, what if something happens?"

Minho said with a straight face "Taemin's not like that. stop watching ."

Key and Jonghyun just chuckled. 

While practicing, the floor was really slippery, Michelle noticed that. but, due to Taemin's hard move, Taemin slipped with Michelle. 

The other SHINee members were shocked in silent. 

Taemin kissed Michelle. Michelle blushed and said "A-appa. what are you doing?" while standing up.

Taemin was very sorry. "I can't be your Appa, i'm too young to be your appa.we can be friends right?"

Michelle "Sure. :)"

SHINee members, got in luck, caught that scene in Camera.