2nd Category & the Meeting.

SHINee taking care of a preteen?

Staff: for the first question for the 2nd category. it's a yes or no for Taemin. do you think Michelle and other preteens are obsessed in Boy bands or groups?

Taemin said proudly "No" :)

STAFF: . . .Wrong. she asked for SHINee's autograph a while ago. That's a sign of fandom. According to Michelle, Kpop Groups are really famous and preteens are also obsessed like her.

Minho said angrily "LOOK WHAT YA DID" Taemin said scaredly "Sorry,hyung" Minho blushed and nodded "okay"

Staff: Question for anyone.what age is the last age for a Preteen? 

Key said loudly "12! 12!" 

Staff: CORRECT!

SHINee jumped and shouted "HOORAY~"

Manager Kim said proudly "Well done. Now let Michelle introduce herself" 

Michelle said cheerfully "Annyeong~ My name is Michelle Mislang, i'm an 11 year old 6th grader from the Philippines. congratulations for passing the test. Hwaiting.Key,Taemin,Minho,Jonghyun and Onew.

SHINee said "Kyoptaa." Yoogeun came running in and hugged Michelle. "Miq Noona~"

Taemin said hesitately "Miq?" Michelle explained "It's my nickname, i intorduced myself i used my nickname, since my name is complicated for a Baby."

Michelle's phone began to rang. "Excuse me" she began to go out. 

Taemin's jaw dropped and said "I really like her~" 

Minho was shocked "she's our daughter."

Taemin "look at my age and her age.I'm 17 and she's 11. 6 years only.i can't have a daughter like that."

Onew said smartly "He has a point in there."

Key saw some papers. it was Titled "PROFILE" he opened it and saw Michelle's biography. he shouted "YAAH, Look at this"

Taemin grabbed it and started to read. "She's Catholic,loves to dance and sing like Key-Oppa,wants to be like Taemin, want to be an idol someday,dream profession is a model.was born in Doha,Qatar.  Interesting.. . "