Bling Girl

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

Oh there's no words to the words I want to tell you

 

-Shinwoo’s POV-

“Good Morning Shinwoo oppa!” she called out. Omo! She called me! SHE called me! What do I do? Aigoo~

I slowly turned around and saw her smiling and waving at me. My heart was beating so fast, that I immediately run away when I saw her walking towards me.

 

-Your POV-

I saw Shinwoo oppa at the school gate.

“Good morning, Shinwoo oppa!” I called out.

He didn’t immediately turn around. Maybe he didn’t hear me. When he turned around I smiled and waved at him. I started to walk towards him but he just run away. Did I do something wrong? 

-----------

-Shinwoo POV-

Aish~ I should’ve say sorry to her when I run away from her earlier. I felt so awkward earlier after what happened. I didn’t dare to cross her path today. So now, I decided to spend my whole evening listening to JYZ Music Show on the radio.

“Good evening to our beloved listeners.”

“You’re now tuned in to station 101.4 in JYZ Music Show! These are your DJ’s Jinyoung...”

“And DJ Ziaco~”

“DJ Zico, what are you going to do tomorrow for Valentines Day?”

“If I have a girlfriend, I’ll treat her to a romantic dinner” he giggled. “How about you?”

“Me? Hmmm … I’ll still be here on the station, and do my work … hahaha”

“Wow! DJ Jinyoung is very dedicated. Well, so much for those personal talks. Now, since tomorrow’s the Valentines Day, we’ll be accepting calls for song requests, and your messages to your loved ones. Just call 03-143-968.”

“Our first song for tonight, ‘Star’ by Kang Minhyuk.”

♪♫♪♪♫♪♫ ('Star' plays on the radio) [A/n: click here to listen :) ]

“We have our first caller for tonight. Hello, good evening Mr.… “ boomed DJ Zico

“Hello, I’m Kim JunShin …”

“Ok, JunShin, what’s your request?”

“I would like to request the song----“

I turned off the radio and pondered on my actions towards her. I lay down on my bed, and stared at the ceiling. It will be tomorrow. It’s better late than never.

 

-Your POV-

I went home early to be able to get some rest, but still I can’t help not to think about Shinwoo oppa’s actions towards me these past few weeks. My heart ached every time he would dodge all the greetings and smiles I gave him. Should I stop this feeling towards him? *sighed*

--------

*the next day* (Valentines Day)

 

-Shinwoo’s POV-

I didn’t meet her at the gate today. I saw many male students bringing flowers and chocolates. I compare them to the ones I’m holding, a single red rose and a simple note; it’s so simple. *sighed* I wish she would like these. Upon entering the school building, someone called my attention.

“Oppa, here,” a girl gave me a box of chocolates. “I made these especially for you”

“Thanks, but I really don’t like sweets that much. Sorry” I gave back her chocolates, and went straight to our classroom.

I nervously walked towards her. She was asleep, so, I just silently placed the rose and the note in front of her, and went to my place, two seats away from her.

 

-Your POV-

He wasn’t at the gate this time. I guess he really doesn't want to see me. As I approached the main door of the school building, I saw him giving chocolates to a girl. So, that’s why he was avoiding me, he already loved someone else. Foolish me, why did I think he likes me? Pabo~ I quicken my steps towards the classroom in order for him not to see me. When I reached my seat, I just broke down and cry silently. After some minutes, I composed myself and shrugged off the matter, since, he’s not even my boyfriend, nor my best friend. As soon as I open my eyes, I saw a rose and a note in front of me. I read the note:

Sorry for avoiding you. I’ll explain everything tonight.

P.S  Tune in to 101.4 later tonight and wait for the JYZ Music Show.

-Shinwoo-

--------

Later that night, I tuned in, in the station he mentioned.

“Good evening ‘fellas. You’re tuned in JY Music Show, since it’s only me tonight *sighed*. DJ ‘Ziaco’ will not be here with us today because of some important matters. I know he’s with HIS GIRLFRIEND now, having a wonderful dinner. Hehehe …. Well, anyways, the show must go on. Before we open the line, here’s a song by Martina McBride entitled ‘My Valentine’ “

♪♪♫♪♫♫♪ ('My Valentine' plays in the background) [A/n: click here to listen :) ]

“Ok, we have now our first caller. Hello … Good evening ….”

“Hello, DJ Jinyoung  ... “

“Hi, Mr. …”

“Shinwoo, Shin Dong Woo”

“Ok, Shinwoo, what’s your request?”

“Uhmm  ... Can I read first my message, then I’ll request a song?”

“Oh, it’s alright, go ahead. You can start now.”

“I know you’re listening right now, because I told you so. Hehe … well, I’m really sorry if I kept on avoiding you, it’s just that, I don’t know how to approach you, I don't know how to say the words I wanted so badly to tell you. Though, I'm shaking and it's very awkward, I still put up all my courage to tell you that you’re my bling girl, my most treasured in the world. Please accept my love for you, my Princess, my Bling Girl.”

“Wow. That girl is so lucky to have you. You’re such a cheesy guy, hehehe … Well, Shinwoo, what’s your song request?”

“Bling Girl by B1A4. I dedicate this song to you, the song explains everything, explains my feelings towards you.”

“I heard this song was composed by someone named Jung Jinyoung. We have the same name, wow. Hehehe … well, here’s Bling Girl by B1A4.”  

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ (Bling Girl plays on the radio) [A/n: click here to listen :) ]

---------

I still can’t believe that he confessed to me on a radio show. Even though the JY Music Show still plays on the radio, I kept on replaying the Bling Girl on my IPod. I cried while listening to the music. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and opened the door. To my surprise, a smiling Shinwoo was there standing on my doorstep, holding a bouquet of red roses and a white teddy bear. I was stunned and almost fainted but Shinwoo oppa caught me before I fell down, making us lost our balance and he landed on top me. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

 

END


so, how was it guys~ hehe .... and how was ur Valentines Day? ....  

I really thought of making a special one-shot for Valentines Day ... but it turned out .. this one could be a nice shot for you this day... :)

In fact, I wasn't thinking of posting this one on Valentines Day when I was writing this... it's a great timing isn't it? :D

well, I'm working on the last one-shot ... the group one-shot ... please look forward to it  *bows down*

and also please check out my other one-shots from BEAST & SS501, ... my ongoing fics are currently on a hiatus ... but I'll update it when I've posted the 3rd one-shots from BEAST & SS501 ...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!! 

"Star" plays in the background ... hehe

Minhyuk is such a cutie drummer boy >,<