FINAL PT. 2 - YOUNGJAE'S HAPPY ENDING

Mom Tattoos // Got7 Fluff One Shot

(honestly idek what those ships were back then, it's been forever since i wrote that. if i were to do it again (i might) i would do jackbam, markjin, and 2jae.)

     He sat with a frown, surrounded by a group of happy friends of his. All he had a was a tattoo of his mother on his wrist and a lot of depressed thoughts. Maybe there was a boy or girl out there with Mrs. Choi on his wrist? He thought like the optimistic sunshine he was. All Youngjae knew was that he had to get out of this couple surrounded atmosphere. 

     Youngjae followed his phone gps to the closest coffee shop. Some caffeine would make it all better, right? Too his dismay, the shop was actually a dog café. 

"How does a dog have a tattoo?" An older lady asked another. This perked Youngjae's interest.

"I'm telling you, it just appeared out of the blue." The other elder lady exclaimed.

"How? It wasn't there yesterday." This made Youngjae incredibly confused, did this dog have a tattoo?

"One Americano please." Youngjae exclaimed to the lady, pointing upwards towards the menu. One of the ladies grabbed his arm.

"That's whats on Heart's paw! That lady!" 

"I'm sorry, who's Heart?" Youngjae asked, then was handed a tiny little white ball of fluff.

"This is Heart." The lady exclaimed.

"May- um, may I take Heart home?" Youngjae asked with a smile. The two owners looked at eachother before nodding.

     Once he arrived back at his dorm, he sat the puppy down.

"I'm calling you CoCo!" He kissed CoCo's nose and the tattoo that resided on his wrist disappeared.