FINAL

Mom Tattoos // Got7 Fluff One Shot

"Let's all get tattoos tonight!" BamBam shouted, drunk out of his mind at some stupid party with his immature friends. 

 

"Of what?" Jaebum asked, taking another shot glass and dumping the liquid down his throat. 

 

"Our mom's faces! That would be so cool!" Mark laughed out. 

 

"Yessss, they would be so honored that our first tattoos are their faces that we would never be grounded again!" Youngjae smiled, the most drunk next to BamBam.  

 

"Let's go!" Mark led his group of friends to the parlor and they all got situated with their wrists open for the tattoo. Yes, I know, getting a tattoo of their moms face on their wrists is just stupid. 

 

**** 

 

"How drunk was I last night?" Jackson said, awaking to a tattoo of some old lady on his wrist. 

 

"Unless you were drinking secretly, not drunk at all. We spent all night studying for the exam." Yugyeom explained, looking down from his top bunk unto Jackson's bottom bunk. 

 

"Then why do I have a tattoo of some old woman on my wrist?" Jackson screamed- said. 

 

"First of all, that's halarious, second of all, you need to be quieter or else Jinyoung will yell at us." Yugyeom looked over at the single bed that Jinyoung got rightfully because he was the first one at the campus and called dibs. 

 

"I don’t even know who this lady is! She could be someone's mother for all I know!" Jackson sighed. Yugyeom climbed down the little ladder to sit on Jackson's bottom bunk and examine the tattoo. How did the tall giant young one end up getting a top bunk? He lost a bet. 

 

"Ha! She doesn't even look 'that' old." Yugyeom took his hand and traced the fresh tattoo on Jackson, making the elder flinch in pain. 

 

"Yugyeom? Who is that lady on your wrist?" Jackson asked, with a low voice. 

 

"I don't know! How did that get there? Who is she!?" Yugyeom panicked. His mother would freak out if she knew that he had a tattoo let alone a tattoo of another mother.  

 

"Shut up you two!" A third voice yelled, Jackson and Yugyeom followed the voice to Jinyoung. 

 

"Sorry." The two said in unison. 

 

"l am going to ask this in a very calm manner, but who the is the old lady on my arm?" Jinyoung yelled. 

 

"I don't know! We all have tattoos of old ladies on our wrists that we don't now who they are or how they came here!" Jackson explained. 

 

"Well, let's just go to all the tattoo parlors in Seoul until we find someone who has a clue as to how the tattoos showed up." Jinyoung suggested, like a true mom. 

 

"Good idea, let's go." Yugyeom grabbed his coat. 

 

**** 

 

"Wait, you remember making these tattoos?" Yugyeom asked the fourth guy at the fourth tattoo parlor. 

 

"Yes I do, I wouldn't forget four drunk idiots asking for tattoos of their moms on their wrists. The thing is, there are three of you and I don't recognize you guys at all." The guy explained. 

 

"Can we know who originally got which tattoo do we can ask them if they know anything about this?" Jackson asked. 

 

"Of course, but I can tell you why they're there." He said, nonchalantly. 

 

"Why?!" The three boys shouted. 

 

"This is the soulmate parlor. Anyone who gets a tattoo from me with my ink finds their soulmate, because the tattoo will soon appear on the other. They just need to find out who has the same tattoo and ta-da!" The man laughs. 

 

"Well, who got mine?" Jinyoung asked. 

 

"Some guy named Im Jaebum, that lady is his mom." He answered. 

 

"What about mine?" Yugyeom asked, on the edge of his seat with fascination. 

 

"Mark Tuan." He answered.  

 

"Mark Tuan, as in my ex boyfriend, Mark Tuan?" Jackson asked. 

 

"I guess, but technically your soulmate is a little prick with coloured hair named BamBam." He explained. 

 

"BamBam? Are you kidding me?" Jackson facepalmed. 

 

**** 

 

"Hey Mark! Its Jackson." Jackson said, after calling Mark to set up his meeting with Yugyeom. 

 

"What do you want? I'm pretty sure you made it clear that you didn't love me anymore last month." Mark sighed, full of exasperation. 

 

"Did you get a tattoo of your mom on your wrist last night at Soulmate Parlor?" Jackson asked. 

 

"Yea, why? How'd you know?" Mark said with curiosity. 

 

"Well, you see its called Soulmate Parlor because when you get a tattoo, your soulmate gets the same one." Jackson explained. 

 

"Did you get a tattoo of my mom, then?" Mark asked, now even more curious. 

 

"No, but my friend Yugyeom did, I got some guy named BamBam's mom, and my other friend, Jinyoung got Jaebum's mom. Could we all meet up?" Jackson asked. 

 

**** 

 

"Okay, so, all of you have soulmates but me." Youngjae sighed. He looked over to see BamBam and Jackson already making out, Yugyeom and Mark having an intellectual conversation and Jinyoung and Jaebum doing God knows what.