dont ( touch me ) 1/2

You Are The Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was beyond frustrated. After yesterday's incident where he accidentally told Taehyung that he had the older's sweater, that hyung could not stop asking him to give his sweater back. He keep saying things like ' please kookie thats my favorite sweater ' ' Jiminnie was going to feel hurt if I cant use it anymore  and that Jimin spend a lot of money on getting Taehyung the damn sweater and Jungkook could not just simply take it away from him.

So he ended up spending his evening  looking thoroughly in his wardrobe for that one ing precious sweater, so that he could give it back to Taehyung and stopped the elder's whining.

Half a wardrope later, he finally found what he was looking for and excitedly exiting the room, leaving the mess he had made in front of the wardrobe to find Taehyung and told the latter that ' hey, hyung. I've found your sweater, now would you stop whining and kiss me already ? '

But sure, life was a to him.

He was met with a not so pleasant occurance in front of him.

That was Taehyung sitting with Hoseok on the couch. No, more like Taehyung sitting on Hoseok lap who was sitting on the couch. Yup, that was more accurate.

Jungkook could felt his grip on the sweater getting tighter. He was about to go to both of the dumb people on the couch, before he felt the sweater was taken from him grip, by Park Jimin. 

' Damn, shortie. ' he cursed. Eyes following the eldest of the maknae line making his move towards Taehyung who, unfortunately, was still enjoying his life sitting on Hoseok's lap. 

" Hey, Tae. Look at what I found, your sweater. " Jimin chipped happily. Taehyung's eyes widened as he took the sweater from Jimin.

" But how ? I thought Kookie had it. " He said, tilting his face to the side cutely.

" Yeah, i might or might not have taken it from him. Now you could wear it again, right ? " 

Jungkook was sure that if it was possible, his nose would blow up some hot steam right now. Because he was really mad at Jimin for taking his chance to give the sweater back to Taehyung by himself.

Oh, his eyes wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter