You are

You Are The Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that he is head over heels for his youngest hyung, would be too much. He likes to think that he simply loves his childish hyung more than anyone else in this world, well his parents are still number one in his heart, of course. He did not realized this before, but after the rest of his hyungs ( the members ) told him that he have a soft spot for the second youngest, he cant help thinking back to the things he did for Taehyung. The many times he gave in doing things he doesnt like, for the sake of making Taehyung happy.

 

" Kookie ! Let me wear your sweater, please ? I dont wanna wear mine. "  

Jungkook glared at the small figure that are now standing beside him, eyes glittering with hope. Taehyung's lips forming a smile that could light up the whole world, if that is not exagerating. The maknae almost, almost take off his black sweater and give it to the still waiting male. Not until he remembered that his hyungs are looking at them.

" No, hyung. Wear your own sweater. You got your grey fluffy one, right ? " He didnt missed the disappointed look in a pair of beautiful eyes in front of him. Damn, Jungkook could be drown in the galaxy in the form of Kim Taehyung's eyes and he would still be happy. 

Taehyung's lips turn into a pout. Well damn if Jungkook dont wanna kiss that plump and pink lips right now, right here.

'" But Kookie , I - " 

" No, Tae. Now go grab your own sweater in your room. The hyungs are waiting. " Jungkook said, firmly.

Stomping his legs in the floor, Taehyung get into his shared room with the rest of the sunshine line ( he, Jimin and Hoseok , duh ) That left Jungkook awkwardly scratching his unitchy arms, dead in his hyungs stares.

" Why would you do that, Jungkook-ah ? " The mother of the group asked with a soft voice. They all know the maknae have always had a thing for the sulking male. 

Jungkook did not answer . His mind flew back to the time when Yoongi mocked him for giving his scarf to Taehyung. Well, it was freezing cold and Taehyung being a clumsy human he is, forgot to bring his scarf with him, let alone a sweater. Luckily enough, the  boy wore a thick and fluffy sweatshirt that could reduce the coldness that he might feeling. 

" Ha, look at the maknae, giving his scarf to his boyfriend. And he's being grumpy at me for using one of his unused clothes, duh ! " 

Taehyung's cheek reddening at the term ' boyfriend '. Jungkook was sure that that was not because of the weather.  He was sure his cheeks were red too, as he can feel it getting hot.

" Hyung, please. You freaking used my underwear, my freaking underwear hyung. Who on earth wouldnt be mad if some latter decided to stole his underwear and use it for his own good ? " Jungkook rolled his eyes. The rest of the members burst into tears at the maknae's sassy reply.

" Yah brat. Excuse you but I didnt stole your freaking underwear you sh- "

" You didnt even asked for my permission, hyung. " 

Yoongi found himself lost at the maknae. Damn Jungkook and his 1001 ways of not losing the argument to his hyungs. He felt stupid for picking on Jungkook. Finally decided to just ignore the maknae, he plucked in his earphone and shut his eyes, earning a mocking sounds from the rest of the members.

" Look, Yoongi hyung once again lost to Jungkookie. For the 18690 times in this month, isnt it, hyung ? " 

And Jimin eaned him self a loud smack on the head by Yoongi, using the thankfully soft cushion that was then used to cover his face before closing his eyes, again.


The day went painfully slow for the members of BTS. They went to various place for fan meeting and then back to the dance studio to practice their choreography. The day was e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter