2

I'm an outcast.

Joo-eun's POV

I woke up to find out that a new life is in front of me. New home, new school, new things.

I just want my old things back....

I got ready for school and ate my cereal slowly. How am I supposed to make friends.. Should I change the way I do it?

No! Joon, you can make friends the same way you've always have. And you're NEVER gonna change for ANYONE! Not even if your life depends on it!

I pumped fist the air and quietly said,"Joon Hwaiting!"

I walked to school and looked around. The place is HUGE! I hope I fit in....

" Hi! I'm Lee Jooeun!" I smiled and bowed to a girl.

"Hi! I'm Park Sangmin!"She smiled back,"You're new aren't you?"

"Ne, I moved here just yesterday,"I smiled.

"Really? Where do you live?" She asked.

"Just down the street, about 5 blocks away," I answered.

"Not that far,"Sangmin smiled," I also live down the street. But the other way around. I live 2 miles away, and I have to walk here because my parents come home late, and they need their sleep."

"I walk too," I smiled. I'm doing great! Keep going Joon!

"So, what do they usually call you at your old hometown?" Sangmin asked.

"Joon," I answered,"And I guess they call you Min."

"Correct!"Min smiled,"So..locker number?"

"Ummm,"I said and fished out my school info,"408."

"My locker is 409! I guess we're going to see each other a lot. Can I see your schedule?" She asked. I nodded and handed over a piece of paper,"Same schedule. This is cool."

"Wow, really?" I asked,"Can you be my tour for today then?" 

"Sure, come. I'll show you to my friends," Min smiled and led me to a small group.

"Hey Min! Who's this?" They asked as we came closer.

"This is Joo-eun, my new friend. She's a new student. Say hi to her," Min smiled.

"Hi Joo-eun," A boy smiled and stepped up,"I'm Joon. Yoo Joon. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, please treat me well," I smiled and bowed.

"I'm Park Seonhee, but call me Seon," A girl smiled and bowed.

"I'm Yun Sangmin, but I go by Sangie so I'm not confused with Sangmin," Another girl smiled and shook my hand.

"I'm Nam Minhyun, but I go by Namhyun," A boy taller than me smiled and shook my hand.

"Hello, I'm Park Joo-eun. But I go by Joon or Joonie,"I smiled.

"So, as the class president,"Minhyun started,"I'll be showing you around."

"Hey! I got her first!" Min whined.

"Too bad!" Minhyun said, sticked out his tongue, and took ahold of my wrist and took me away.

"Yah! Don't you do anything to her! It's only her first day!" Min yelled after us.

I looked back in horror, is this guy a player?!

"She's just joking about that,"Minhyun laughed.

"Oh good, I thought you were-"

"A player? Why yes I am,"Minhyun smiled. I stopped in my tracks as my jaw dropped.

Minhyun noticed the empty space next to him and turned around,"You coming or what? I don't go after newbies, not until their first day is over."

"So then, uh..." I said as I bit my lip.

"I will go after you tomorrow,"Minhyun laughed as he wrapped his arm around me.

A few girls glared at me as they saw us pass by.

"Uh.. I don't think a few girls like your arm around me,"I said and lightly pushed his arm away.

"Those are just the girls that still love me after I dumped them,"He said,"I guess they're a club or something. The I LOVE MINHYUN CLUB, ooh, that sounds terrific."

"You're so full of yourself,"I scoffed.

"Eh, that's just me. Hate or love, I won't change that,"He laughed.

After the tour Minhyun bought me a few bread snacks as a welcome gift. I would eat them for lunch, I decided.

"Well, class is going to start soon. So I'm dropping you off here at your homeroom. Good luck!" Minhyun smiled as he gave me a thumbs up. I gotta admit, although he's cocky-ish and full of himself, he can be very considerate and nice. Or is that his charm trying to get me to like him?.....

I wonder....