1

I'm an outcast.

"Don't leave noona!" Youngmin whined as he hugged the older woman,"Who else is gonna watch us from home and say we did good after our performance?"

"Noona don't go!" Kwangmin added,"You're the only girl that actually likes us fo who we are!"

"I'm sorry, guys. I have to, mom and dad have a new job in Seoul, and I've gotten a scholarship at Seoul High..."I sighed sadly and hugged them.

"We're going to miss you Eun.  A lot,"Donghyun sighed and patted my back,"Who else can control these two?"

"Yeah, it won't be the same now,"Hyunseong pouted.

"Not a bit,"Jeongmin agreed.

"And you're the only girl who can't melt when I give you my aegyo pouts,"Minwoo sighed and hugged me.

"That's because my aegyo is better,"I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Joo, are you really leaving?" CNU asked sadly as he came to hug me.

"Yep, sorry guys... But I promise all of you that if we happen to meet at Seoul, we'll hang out together,"I said.

"You better be saying the truth,"Gongchan pouted,"Or else we're not friends anymore."

"He doesn't mean that,"Sandeul said,"He won't be able to live at all knowing you're not his friend."

"Yeah, we won't be able to live without you in our lives,"Jinyoung agreed,"Be careful in Seoul, ok? Things happen there..."

"And yeah, what they said. But don't you dare go find another guy and call him your boy-as-a-friend. Because I'm your boyfriend, boy-as-a-friend," Baro smiled and hugged me.

"Noona!"Taemin whined,"Who else is gonna be my umma! Key umma is great, but I want an umma that's actually a girl!"

"Don't worry Tae, I'll always be your umma," I laughed trying to hold back tears.

"You'll always be my sis, and I'll never forget you. Also since you're new house is near our studio, and other work places,"Onew smiled and hugged me.

"Girl, you'll always be my girlfriend. And you're position in the SHINee family will always be Tae's second umma. It'll never be open for someone else," Key smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks Key. But Jong is your's," I smiled.

"You don't want me? Psh, fine,"Jonghyun said and turned his back. But couldn't take it so he turned around and said,"I'M GONNA MISS YOU JOON!! DON'T GO!!!!!"

"Don't worry Jong, just like what Onew said. My place is close to your workplace. And you guys are there almost 24/7. You'll be seeing me a lot,"I laughed and hugged him.

"Joon, I will always miss you. Even if you're always nearby during the day,"Minho smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks guys," I said and sighed as the tears were building up. 

"Don't cry, we'll always keep in touch...."Onew said.

"Yeah noona! Don't cry, or else we'll cry!"Youngming said.

"Don't go!!!" Kwangmin cried as his tears stained his cheeks.

"Come on Joo-eun," My dad said as he started the car,"We've got to go. Say your good-byes..."

"I'll miss all of you!" I cried as we went into a group hug.

"Noona! If you have problems.... Call us! We want to know how you're feeling every day. So we won't worry!" Minwoo said as I went into the car.

"I'll text you guys everyday," I promised.

"And we'll always have our phones ready,"Baro smiled. I closed the door and waved bye as dad started the car and drove away. The others waved bye, and the longer I looked back, the smaller they started to get, until... They weren't there...