March Fanmeeting

INTERNET FAMOUS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Sunday the 26th, two days before Jackson's birthday but more importantly the day of his fanmeeting. He's been planning it since he hit seven million but he hadn't the courage to do so for a while.

Mark helped out and filled Jackson with the confidence he needed. His loving and supporting boyfriend had found the venue, booked the car, found some bodyguards to watch the doors and organised the times. Everyone was excited. Jackson had mentioned it several times in the past five videos, he just couldn't get it out of his head.

It had happened a couple times before but he hadn't for a while due to the incident at his fifth fan meeting. It was an accident, he claimed, but it was scary and it deterred Jackson for a long time. With much convincing with warm comments and even Mark's input, Jackson agreed to do a sixth fan meeting.

The venue was beautiful and everything was according to plan. Jackson had his hair and make up done professionally so that he could look good for the fans that waited so patiently for this day and even Mark made an effort since he was going to sit beside Jackson and support him silently. He thought it nice to meet the sweet commenters on every video, too. 

Thousands upon thousands of people turned up, some had even camped outside overnight. Jackson was shocked to see so much of an effort just to see him and Mark was somewhat jealous. Not of Jackson's fame but of the fact there were so many people he had to share Jackson with today. 

The hall filled up within minutes, some fans couldn't even sit down. There were too little seats and to apologise, Jackson performed a karaoke and Mark danced beside him. The fans loved it, accepted Jackson's apology and the questions began. 

Jackson, being the extrovert he was, loved talking about himself. Not in the conceited way, but just connecting with the audience live and verbally, getting immediate responses, was really making him happy and Mark sat alongside Jackson and watched him contentedly.

"How do you feel having so many subscribers, Jacks?" A fan asked.

"I'm really honoured, uh, I really can't put it into words. It's like my heart is fluttering right now and I can't think. I am just so grateful. I didn't expect so many people to make it and I'm just so happy I can talk to you all like this." Jackson replied, his cheeks warming and a few coos came from the crowd. Mark's smile was tight, he usually used the term 'heart flutter' to talk about things they did. 

"Jackson, what are you doing for your birthday?" 

"Well, actually I have no idea. It's a week day so it's not like I can go out and get wreck– I mean, drinking is bad, kids. Don't do it!" That gained a burst of laughter from the crowd. "Ahem, but really I was just thinking of gathering my family and Mark's family and enjoying a composed meal, you know?" 

Mark shuffled in his seat. He had something planned for later but for now he stayed quiet, occasionally smiling and waving at the members of the audience. 

"Mark, how much do you love Jackson?" A fan called out, surprising the duo and half of the crowd. Gasps were heard before everything went quiet and with the attention on him, Mark lit up like a Christmas tree. 

"Wh- what?" He hadn't been expecting a question for himself, after all this was Jackson's day, but as Jackson gazed over at him with those puppy dog eyes, he grinned from ear to ear. "More than words can describe, more than the size of the universe. More than anything, I love Wang Jackson."

Screams rang out from the crowd. Even Jackson squealed, hugging Mark close to him as the elder laughed shyly. 

"He's my soul mate." Mark added and he watched as the fans mock-fainted, just as dramatic as Jackson, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter