The Beauty of Thailand

INTERNET FAMOUS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So this is it, huh?" Jackson gasped, awestruck and almost certainly excited. He bounced on his heels, fingers gripping tighter around Mark's jumper paws. "Bambam's home!" The manchild was using his outside voice, loud as can be while Mark smiled silently at his side. The quieter of the two let out a chuckle, meeting the eyes of curious bystanders. 

Jackson was quite the personality. His first impression often startled new people but that's exactly why Mark had liked him from the get-go. When they met, he had asked so many questions that Mark had swiftly left unanswered and somehow, as if by fate, it was the answer Jackson seemed to be looking for. They became the best of friends immediately and Mark couldn't have it any other way. 

"Yep, shouldn't we get unpacked?"

Dragging two large suitcases behind them, the young men dawdled just outside the extravagant Thai airport, Mark wanted nothing more than to spend the first of fourteen days relaxing by the pool, getting over his jetlag before they decided to tackle the bustling high streets of Thailand. 

"We'll have time for that later," Jackson whined a little, letting go of Mark's sleeve in order to retrieve the small camcorder from his pocket. Throwing it up to the sky, Jackson panned around and found Mark in the viewfinder. "We're here and yet the most beautiful view is right beside me."

Shielding himself from the spotlight, Mark tugged the mask above his nose and lowered his gaze, shielding his face quickly. "Shut up," he mumbled through the black fabric before running off to hail a cab. Jackson continued to shoot everything around them, wanting an ample amount of footage to edit a great vlog later. Laughing to himself, he soon followed Mark once the older had the attention of a taxi cab. 

The hotel was amazing.

Rich golden architecture awaited the two men just behind a pristine revolving glass door. Jackson hadn't closed his mouth yet and Mark was sure he'd caught seven, maybe eight flies by now. 

Passing by, the older boy pulled out their information folders but not before forcibly closing Jackson's mouth. He started for the information desk while Jackson finally faced the camera to himself. Flipping the screen, he finally took a look at his appearance. 

"Oh my," he gasped in mock-horror before it turned to a sleazy grin. "Don't I look great after an almost five hour plane trip?" Laughter left his lips for the umpteenth time as he brushed callous fingers through the thin bangs hanging from under his cap. "Anyways, ann-yeong-ha– say-yo!" he greeted to the lens, still adjusting his hair. "I hope you all have had a lovely morning, day or night, whenever you're watching this. We just arrived in Thailand and can I say– wow! It's amazing here. Look at this place!" The man did a spin, barely showing nothing but a golden blur with dots of colour due to the amount of plants donning the area. 

"Jackson!" Mark called out, rolling his eyes at the male who was running his battery dry almost an hour after leaving the plane. "I have our room keys." Before the other could catch him off-guard on camera again, he went to call the elevator. Jackson finally lowered the camera and jogged to catch up with the older.

"It's better than I could ever imagine." 

"I can't believe you booked such a fancy place, Jacks." The older looked toward the other, a brow quirked. Within the past two or so years, Jackson had been living in a more than lavish lifestyle. Being a univerisity student often meant that you lived on ramen and takeouts – definitely not fancy hotels like this. He wasn't jealous, just worried that Jackson was splashing out more than he should. 

"Don't sweat it, this was nothing. The exchange rate was real good this year," Jackson explained. The elevator dinged. "Just enjoy yourself, please?" His hand reached to rub Mark's shoulder comfortingly and Mark seemed to relax, smiling softly. 

"Mmm."

Inside the elevator the camera came out again, filming the mirror that didn't let Mark escape from the frame. Jackson pulled faces and nudged Mark but he didn't even bother to take off the mask. 

"Someone's tired~" Jackson teased, Mark just nodded in agreement.

The room couldn't be more perfect. A huge restroom with a bathroom that could fit three, four maybe, and even a stand alone shower with settings Mark never knew existed. A toilet with a bidet – you bet'cha. 

"I've always wanted to try one of those!" Jackson pointed out with a grin, Mark just glanced at him and dropped his hand luggage. Tugging down the mask he smiled. 

"Weirdo."

As Mark began to unpack, Jackson ventured to the toilet. Whipping out his camera as he sat down, he filmed his face. "Not to be weird or anything, but I bet you guys are curious too, right? I'll give you a pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter