002

Celebrity Dads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

"The Basket"

 

Exhausted from all the running, Jinki decided to take a turn on a small street to slow down a bit. As he walked down the quiet street while wiping the sweat on his forehead, a muffled cry caught his attention.

He cautiously took a step forward, trying to follow the source of the sound.

But in the middle of his ‘walk’, his phone suddenly started ringing.

Jinki fished out his phone from his pocket and answered the call without looking at the caller id.

“Hyung!!!” Key’s voice filled the air. “Where the hell are you?”

“Uhm…I took a turn on a small street near the karaoke we always go to. Why?”

“What do you mean ‘why’? We’ve been trying to contact you for the past thirty minutes. Minho and Taemin are at a café near that fancy-looking ice cream parlor.”

While Key blabbered on, Onew continued to walk towards the source of the muffled crying.

And let me tell you, he was more than surprised when he saw it up close.

“Key…” It almost sounded like a whisper. “Can you…come here? There’s something you have to see.”

“What is it? I’m at a convenience store, buying some snacks. Is it really important, hyung?”

“It’s...j-just make it quick.” Onew said before hanging up.

He stared at it blankly.

Sighing, he said. “What am I supposed to do with this?”

 

*

 

“So…you’re telling me, you were walking down this street when you suddenly heard someone cry then you found this?” Key questioned, staring at the basket in front of him and Onew.

Onew nodded. “What are we supposed to do?”

“Let’s bring uh…him? Is it a boy?” Key peeked at the hood covering the baby’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter