001- Prologue

Celebrity Dads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

"Run"

 

 

Heavy breathes. Squeaking of shoes. And blasting music.

As the SHINee members danced to View, a certain boy was at the corner of the practice room, lying down on the floor as he gasped for air. All he wanted was to go home, eat then sleep. But,

"TAEMIN, GET UP!!!" Their manager shouted.

Taemin shot s a look, sending a secret message through his eyes.

"Hyung~ can you buy us watermelon?"

"Now?!" Their managed questioned.

"Please?" Taemin pleaded once more.

"Alright. Jinki, take care of the kids! I'll be back soon." Their manager shouted before going out.

Then Taemin went to take a peek at their manager's retreating figure down the hallway. When he disappeared, Onew ushered Key, Jonghyun and Minho to the stairs that leads to the company's back door.

After making sure that the three are already out on the streets and running, the two took a last peek at the hallway before closing the door to the stairs then they ran down to follow the other three.

Once they were out on the streets, they put their caps on before running for their lives. The five boys started running in different directions. When they reached the main street, they slowed down a little without forgetting to keep an eye out for their manager so they won't get caught.

As planned, the SHINee members gathered at Donghae's restaurant. When everybody has settled down, they walked around the streets of Cheongdam-dong like a normal passerby would do.

"So where will we eat?" Key asked casually.

"I don't know...a restaurant?" Minho said and they all shot him that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter