GyuStagram Effect #3

GyuStagram Effect

GyuStagram Effect #3

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

“Hyung… Should we follow him?” Hoya asked.

Dongwoo, who was grilling the meat, stopped for a while. He glanced at his phone screen.

“Can’t believe that he really created an Instagram account. I thought that hyung just joked about it” Sungjong responded.

Hoya took a piece of cooked meat, popped it into his mouth.

“Gyu hyung surely enjoys and having fun with Instagram though” Hoya said.

“He’s already updating for five times up till now” Dongwoo nodded his head in approval.

“What’s the fun of having Instagram anyway?” Sungyeol asked, taking a bottle of Soju and poured some into his glass.

Before he managed to drink it, Sungjong had already snatched away his glass.

“No. Yeol hyung. You can’t drink. Have beer instead” Sungjong reminded Sungyeol, replacing the Soju with a can of beer.

“Aish… You are no fun!”

“So… Should we follow him? Or not?” Hoya asked.

“Nah… Let’s not follow him, and play along~” Dongwoo suggested.

“But you guys should see this” Sungjong, showed his phone screen to the rappers line.

Hoya’s eyebrows creased.

Everyone else did take out their phone, checking the messages on their group chat.

 

yGyu: Yah! Everyone! Go and follow my Instagram account!

MyungMyung: Busy.

PickMeYeol: Busy.

LemonJjong: Busy.

NamuHyun: Busy.

Isayhousayya: Beezee.

MyungMyung: What even -_-

LemonJjong: Hoya hyung. Do you even know how to spell ‘Busy’ correctly? What a poor English skill you have.

Isayhousayya: I am not born English. I am a Korean and proud of it boi.

MyungMyung: Hoya hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Yeol hyung and Jjong. I know you guys went to Dongwoo hyung’s family restaurant.

DinoWoo: XD

yGyu: You guys are really something! Follow me now or else I am going to lock the house!

NamuHyun: But I have been locked in your heart.

Isayhousayya: Well said boi well said.

NamuHyun: Well at least I don’t go and ruin my image like someone does during That Summer 3 concert.

Isayhousayya: Oh shut up. There’s something called a fan service if you don’t know.

NamuHyun: Of course I know. I am the king of fan service!

Isayhousayya: Tskk. Pathetic.

NamuHyun: Yah! You said that I am pathetic? Yah yah Lee Howon! I am older than you!

Isayhousayya: By few months. We are both 91-liners. Just to remind.

PickMeYeol: YOU FORGOT ME! T_T

LemonJjong: Hoya and Woohyun hyung… Can you guys please? You are way more childish than a maknae like me =_=

NamuHyun: Hey! That’s my signature ‘jjik jjik’ =_=

yGyu: I am being serious! You guys won’t get to enter the house tonight!

 

………………………..

 

“No way… He’s joking right? Hahaha” Sungyeol tried to break the sudden silent atmosphere.

“Does anyone of us bring the keys of our dorm? I forgot to bring mine” Hoya asked.

“I don’t think so. Misplaced mine yesterday” Dongwoo replied.

“Left mine on the dining table” Sungjong admitted.

“In the pocket of my trouser...” Sungyeol scrunched on his head.

Everyone lets out a relieved sigh, hearing Sungyeol’s remarks.

“In the washing machine. Ha Ha Ha” Sungyeol let out an awkward laugh.

All four of them were dumbfounded.

They quickly opened their Instagram account, not to update anything but only to follow their crazy leader’s request.

But…

It was all too late.

Sunggyu had posted a screenshot of their group chat on his Instagram account.

Dongwoo face palmed.

“Oh my god!” Sungjong almost screamed in frustration.

“Why do we have him as our leader?” Hoya responded.

Sunggyu’s craziness had made all of the members to follow his Instagram account.

Everyone did, including Myungsoo who didn’t follow anyone before this.

With exception of two members…

Woohyun and Sungyeol.

 

Woohyun – Because he’s in their house at the moment, so he didn’t have to worry of not getting into their dorm, so he decided to tease his best friend.

Sungyeol – Because he didn’t create an Instagram account yet~