GyuStagram Effect #1

GyuStagram Effect

GyuStagram Effect #1

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Sunggyu sat on the floor of the living room of their dorm, legs crossed.

With his eyes fixed on the phone screen, thumb scrolled down the screen at a great speed, busy working on something.

Wow.

Sunggyu was busy working on something.

Or…

Not.

Yes. He was busy, finding the perfect angle to capture selcas of him.

“Ah. Ani… Switch to another angle”, Sunggyu mumbled to himself, still unsatisfied with the results.

Sunggyu looked around him to make sure no one else is around, before proceeding and continuing his ‘secret activity’

Know one thing for sure, Sunggyu’s ‘secret activity’ will be never go unnoticed by the cheesy grease ball of the group, the promoter of ‘finger hearts’, Nam Woohyun.

Woohyun, hid behind a wall, secretly giggled as he witnessed the ‘other’ side of Sunggyu, a rare sight for everyone.

“Peek-A-Boo!”

“Omona! Ommaaaaaaaa!!”

Woohyun can’t hold it anymore, and burst out into a great laughter.

“Sunggyu hyung… You are really funny!” Woohyun hold up his stomach.

Sunggyu patted his chest.

“Yah! You scared me. Aish” said Sunggyu.

“Hahahahaha! Hyung! You shrieked like a girl!” Woohyun teased the elder.

“Aishh! You brat!” Sunggyu smacked Woohyun’s hands.

“Ahh… Mian Gyu hyung. I just can’t” said Woohyun.

“What are you doing anyway?” Woohyun asked.

“I am trying to find the best angle for me to take selcas. I am thinking of creating Instagram account” Sunggyu lazily replied.

“Instagram?” Woohyun questioned, disbelief of what he had heard.

“I am kinda bored right now, so yeah” Sunggyu nonchalantly stated.

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu’s brand new iPhone 7.

He quickly snatched away Sunggyu’s phone, and started to view Sunggyu’s selcas on his camera roll.

“Yah! What are you doing? I just bought it yesterday! Noooooooo!!”

Woohyun stuck out his tongue.

“Don’t lie Sunggyu hyung! I know that a fansite masternim of yours gave this to you” Woohyun said.

“Okay. I admit that a fan gave it to me yesterday at the airport. But still! It’s iPhone 7 okay!” Sunggyu whined.

“Hmm….”

“You have good face but it turned ugly because of your poor selca skills” Woohyun blurted out all of his thoughts.

“I know I have good face… Yeah I know… I know… WAIT. WHAT? YOU SAID THAT MY FACE TURNED UGLY? YAH NAM WOOHYUN!” Sunggyu shouted at his best friend.

Woohyun shrugged off.

“Okay then! I am done!” Sunggyu responded, annoyed with Woohyun’s remarks that hurt his pride as ‘The iest Idol’.

iest one... That he even defeated Kim Jaejoong of JYJ.

Sunggyu snatched away his phone from Woohyun’s possession.

He was about to leave the scene, but Woohyun grabbed his wrist, forcing him to sit on the sofa, next to Woohyun.

“Aish… You grandpa. Let me teach you on how to take great selcas” Woohyun said.

“Jinjia? Yay!” Sunggyu cheered.

Maybe too cheerful for Woohyun that he cringed at the sight of it.

“I can’t believe that I am seeing the childish side of yours today” Woohyun replied, shaking his head.

“Oh shut up” Sunggyu shot a glare at Woohyun.

“Hooooo… How scary our Gyu is~ yeah... Your glares with that pair of small eyes was really intimidating” Woohyun remarked sarcastically.

Woohyun quickly scooted closer to Sunggyu.

“For a great selca, you need to find the best angle, pull down your chin… Smile!”