Eternal City and Magical Hug

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arrival in Rome, the Eternal City……

 

After their one and half hour first-class flight from Milan, Yonghwa and Shinhye checked into their penthouse suite at the Roma Hassler. Their penthouse suite overlooked the Eternal City from their balcony. But as soon as they refreshed, they happily left their suite to explore the Eternal City.

 

They both intertwined their hands while they walked down the Roman roads. Their hotel was within walking distance from the famous Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps). Shinhye was very excited like a child receiving a huge lollipop. She was fascinated by the Roman Baroque style of the Spanish Steps. The Barcaccia Fountain caught her attention right away as it was at the foot of the steps. Yonghwa was just as fascinated by the Baroque masterpiece but he enjoyed Shinhye’s expression more.

 

“Waah…..Jinjja jinjja daebak!” Shinhye exclaimed.

 

“Geureom! This is the first of many architectural masterpieces we have to see.” He turned his attention to the church that sat above the steps. “Shall we climb the top of the steps?”

 

Shinhye didn’t have to think twice before she grabbed Yonghwa’s hand and practically ran up the steps, not minding the many tourists that flocked the steps. Yonghwa was all too happy to protest the jogging up the steps. They finally reached the top and were even more amazed by the view overlooking Rome. Yonghwa was pretty knowledgeable about Rome. He explained to Shinhye a brief history of the steps as they walked in and around the church. Shinhye was actually interested this time, but she was entranced by Yonghwa’s deep and enthusiastic tone.

 

After their brief tour of the stop of the Spanish Steps, Yonghwa guided Shinhye back down the steps. Shinhye was all too busy overlooking the area. Until they reached the bottom of the steps, Yonghwa reached into his back pocket and retrieved his iPhone 7.

 

“Let’s capture this happy moment,” he lightly grasped Shinhye’s hand, “in front of the fountain!”

 

“Geurae!”

 

Yonghwa walked her to the front of the fountain so they can capture the Spanish Steps and church in the background. Shinhye leaned her head by Yonghwa’s neck as he placed his left hand on her left shoulders. But just as he touched the capture button, he hurried and kissed her right cheek.

 

“Yah….” She nudged him.

 

“Arasseo. I couldn’t help it. Let’s take another one.” He teased while placing his arm back on her shoulder.

 

This time, Shinhye kissed Yonghwa’s cheek just as he touched the capture button. Shinhye swore she saw Yonghwa have a slight blush to his cheeks. He looked at Shinhye when she let out a soft chuckle.

 

“We’re even now.”

 

“You shouldn’t have done that.” He warned with a mischievous smirk.

 

He quickly but passionately pulled Shinhye into his embrace. It was like she waltzed into his embrace as he leaned over her and stared into her big beautiful eyes. He closed the distance between them and touched her soft pink lips with his. Shinhye closed her eyes and kissed him back. They passionately kissed like that for a couple of minutes, not caring about any of the tourists watching them. They stopped as soon as they needed a breath of air.

 

“Your kisses are very addicting and one of my favorite things about you.” He caressed her hair.

 

“I can say the same about you.” She cupped his face and leaned back in before kissing him once more.

 

It was a simple and sweet kiss to top off their unexpectedly passionate moment at the Spanish Steps. Yonghwa pulled Shinhye back up and intertwined their hands before traveling to their next destination.

 

To have the full Italian experience, Yonghwa rented a Piaggio scooter for them to ride around the city. It was quicker to get from each attraction to the next. Besides, Yonghwa wanted to show off his two-wheel motor skills to Shinhye. Shinhye was all too nervous yet excited to ride with him around Rome.

 

Shinhye tightly held Yonghwa around his waist as he drove through the jam-packed city. Yonghwa was enjoying having Shinhye hold onto him as if her life depended on him, which it did. He couldn’t stop smiling and would sometimes place one hand over her intertwined hands for a brief second. Even though Shinhye was nervous, she still enjoyed the ride. She oversaw the pack and artful Roman buildings. But most of all, she liked holding Yonghwa. She rested her head on his broad back and closed her eyes for a brief moment to cherish the moment.

 

Yonghwa drove them around by the Villa Borghese gardens. It is the third largest park in Rome. The garden surrounds the actual Villa Borghese as well as several museums, statues, and fountains. Shinhye was awe-struck by the scenery of the park as Yonghwa drove by it.

 

“We’re here!” He helped Shinhye off the scooter and removed her helmet for her. He turned around and held his arms wide open. “The Piazza del Popolo!”

 

“Daebak…..” she was amazed by the tall obelisk that stood in the center of the Piazza del Popolo. “It’s so open here. I love Rome’s architectural buildings.”

 

“Rome does have it’s never-ending history. Each structure has its story and myth.”

 

“I guess I should’ve paid attention in history. Or I should’ve at least took a class in Roman history.”

 

“Nado.”

 

Yonghwa took Shinhye’s hand as he guided her around the oval center, both admiring the three churches situated beside each other. To make it more fun, Yonghwa suddenly turned to face Shinhye and grasped her other hand. Shinhye wasn’t ready for what Yonghwa was about to do. He began twirling her around. She laughed at his cute antic and enjoyed their childish play. He stopped her and cupped her face before stealing a kiss from her. He was addicted to her kisses and soft plump lips.

 

“I will never get tired of kissing you.”

 

Shinhye blushed at his compliment and leaned in to hug him. She was thankful for Yonghwa being there in Italy with her. Otherwise, she would’ve had to spend her mini vacay alone with her personal assistant. Yonghwa, on the other hand, was happy he decided to come. He felt a close and different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter