???'s Couple Ep 1 Part 1

We are Dating

MC : OMO, I'm so curious about the first couple ! Who will it be ?

*then, begin to play TeenTop's No More Perfume on You*

MC : Is it Teen Top ? Nugu ? Nugu ? Is it CAP ? Chunji ? that Niel guy or what ? Aishhh, just show us !

*then, the camera show a dorm and the PD give a misson card to a guy*

??? : Ne, annyonghaseyo ! Teen Top's L.Joe imnida ^^
MC : OMO ! its the rapper. He is so young, I wonder who will be his girlfriend !
L.Joe : Oh, is this a mission for me ?

*He takes the mission card and read*

MISSION

 

L.Joe smile and laugh after he looks at it.

L.Joe : OMO, what should I do ? They only give me "Maknae" as a clue. Which girl group is she ? Aigoo, I'm in trouble right now T___T

*gets into the car and feel nervous*

L.Joe : *looks at the camera* Hmmm, who do you think will be my girlfriend ? 
Manager : Who do you want to be yours ?
L.Joe : Hmmm, hehehehehe. Its a secret :P

 

After a 30minutes journey, they finally arrive at L.Joe's girlfriend's dorm. L.Joe is very nervous right now.

MC : hahaha, look at L.Joe's face, he looks so nervous XD kekekeke

L.Joe enters the dorm. Then he looked around before entering a room.

L.Joe : I think I've saw this dorm before ! *thinks*
MC : isn't this is T-Ara's dorm  ? I think I've saw it in Hello Baby ?
L.Joe : Kekekeke. 

He enters a room near him and switch on the light. There are two people in the room still sleeping. Then he goes to a bed near the door and laugh.

L.Joe : kekeke, as I expected this is T-Ara's dorm.

He tried to wake up the girl who is still sleeping but she didn't respond and then suddenly she wakes up with her sleepy eyes and a messy hair. She covered her face with her hands.

??? : Omo, sorry. I didn't know that we will be having a visitor today *LOL*. Who are you by the way ? I can't see your face well since I cover my face.
L.Joe : Oh, annyonghaseyo. I'm your boyfriend starting today. You are the maknae right, Jiyeon-sshi ?

MC : lol, she is his girlfriend but he calls her "sshi". hahahaha
 

Jiyeon : *still covering her face* Oh, so you are my boyfriend. I'm so sorry T___T your girlfriend is not pretty at this hour. *covering her face*
L.Joe : Ahh, its okay you are still pretty. I'm Teen Top's L.Joe by the way. 

He stretched out his hand to shake Jiyeon's hand. They shake hand and L.Joe gave her a smile, she uncovered her face.

MC : Hahaha, they look kinda awkward but they match so well. Jiyeon look so pretty even she is not wearing any make-up.

Jiyeon : I'm so sorry beacuse you have such an ugly girlfriend T___T
L.Joe : Err, ani. you are very pretty even without make-up. *suddenly remember about the mission* Err, Jiyeon-sshi, I have to take selcas with you right now. My mission is to take selca with my girlfriend and upload it on Twitter.

Jiyeon : Ehh, don't be too formal L.Joe-sshi, just call me Jiyeon. You want to take pictures ? Okay, but I look really ugly right now :/ Aigooo, you are going to upload it in Twitter ? 
L.Joe : Ani,you look so beautiful ^^ stop saying you are not pretty when you are pretty. Oh and drop the formality ^^ Yes I have to upload it on Twitter and declare to the world that you are mine and I'm yours.

She blush at what LJoe said. They took some selcas together and then L.Joe upload it through Teen Top's official twitter. He smile after he finish it then he told Jiyeon to change to something sporty since they are going out for jogging. L.Joe look at the camera and show off the selcas they took together.

L.Joe : I'm the luckiest guy on earth HIHIHI My grilfriend is pretty, right ? *the camera nodded* kekeke. Don't be jealous :P


________________________________________________

Okay so its the 1st part of the 1st episode :) So I hope you enjoy and happy with the couple ;)
The 2nd couple will be revealed early January 2012  hehe :P
Second part coming out this night ! HIHIHI the couple's name will be revealed later !
I don't have many subscribers but because of my supportive subscriber I'll keep on updating for you :D
SORRY FOR MY SILLY GRAMMAR -.-


DO COMMENT YOUR UNSATISFACTION AND SUBSCRIBE <3