Forgiveness from two parties.. (FINAL)

High School Life.

 

               Everything went well for both HyukJae and DongHae until the end of the second quarter, they text, chat and talk over the phone. They’re still friends though; DongHae usually calls HyukJae his special friend. KyuHyun and HyukJae also got close. HyukJae tries everything to make KyuHyun and SungMin date again, he even asked DongHae to help her During second quarter KyuHyun and HyukJae were seatmates along with Bomi, and JunYoung , JunYoung the chubby friend of DongHae and KyuHyun DongHae was far from them. One day during their free time SungMin and HyukJae were together as usual . 
“Hyukkie, when will you stop?” Sungmin asked HyukJae
“Minnie, I know you’re getting irritated of me and DongHae asking you to be friends with KyuHyun again, But please?? I see chance in your eyes for KyuHyun and as well as him..” HyukJae told SungMin
“You know I can’t Hyukkie, at least not now. By the way… How are you and Hae?? Mind sharing cheesy things? ” SungMin said trying to ignore what her friend said ad asked her teasingly.
“Psssshhh… Minnie trying to slip off again!” HyukJae said.
“Hyukkie please you keep on interrogating me about KyuHyun, I also need to ask you you know??  JaeSang told me that you keep on blushing when it comes too mentioning Donghae.” SungMin told her.
“Minnie-ah, I’m going to tell you a secret and told ever spread it okay?” HyukJae said uncertain.
“What is it? That seems to be so serious?” SungMin asked getting worried about her.
“Minnie., I-I think I started to like DongHae.” HyukJae said lowering her head.
“The what are you waiting for? Tell him?! Everyone in our batch can see that he likes you as well! He always looks comfortable when you’re with him aside from KyuHyun.” Sungmin said explaining  what everyone is seeing.
“You know I can’t Minnie, Not when HeeBon is flirting DongHae, you know  how possessive I am when it comes to the one I like, look even now that we’re just friends I’m jealous with HeeBon what more if I say I like him? And what if DongHae sees me as his friend only?” HyukJae said in the verge of crying.
SungMin felt pity for her bestfriend, and hugged her, she felt like crying as well this is the first time HyukJae cried because of pain in her heart.  That was when KyuHyun entered their room and he saw the scene in the room. Two girls crying, but he doesn’t get why. 
“KYUHYUN –AH!” DongHae shouted and the two girls abruptly separated from each other and SungMin wiped HyukJae’s tears and whispered “It’s going to be okay, Hyukkie” HyukJae nodded and smiled. And SungmIn left passing by KyuHyun without a word
~~~~~~
              When KyuHyun enterd the room he was surprised to a crying HyukJae in SungMin’s arms, he starts wondering why, his trance was broken by a shouting Donghae, who eventually stopped seeing HyukJae crying, and was about to run in HyukJae’s  side but was held tight by KyuHyun .
“Hyung, let them be.” KyuHyun said looking at the girls.
Then both SungMin and HyukJae then smiled at each other. KyuHyun really misses that smile on SungMin’s face which he rarely sees now a days because that smile was only for HyukJae now, He wish that he was in HyukJae’s place.  Then when Sungmin stood up he saw that SungMin’s smile faded away when she faced him. ‘I was really stupid for prioritizing ZhouMi than her.’ He thought and SungmIn just passed by him like nothing.  Then when he averted his thoughts on HyukJae and Donghae who was approaching her. His hyung is really stupid and coward he cannot see a reason why DongHae can’t confess what he feels for HyukJae when they all see they both like each other.
~~~~~
             DongHae started walking to HyukJae’s direction and it made her freeze on her spot.
“Hyukkie, why are you crying?” Donghae said as he sat on KyuHyun chair.
“No-Nothing.”  She said  not looking at DongHae’s face.
“Don’t tell me you got a low grade in math again?? You know you could always ask me or KyuHyun..” He said in concern.
“It’s not about that..” She said not looking at DongHae’s eyes. DongHae wass about to ask her again but KyuHyun interrupted him. 
“Yah! Hyung get out of my chair! It’s almost time!” KyuHyun  ordered his hyung.
“At least learn how to respect me! You evil Dongsaeng!” DongHae smacked KyuHyun’s arms.
“Yeah, sure…” Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes at DongHae.
DongHae was so confused at how HyukJae acted at him she ever looked at him in his eyes and besides she’s not even smiling when he was arguing with KyuHyun. Throughout the whole English class he noticed that HyukJae can’t focus well spacing out. And she’s not even chatting with KyuHyun . Yes, he watches her every move. That’s the reason why KyuHyun know what he feels for he well because he got jealous of KyuHyun one time because KyuHyun and HyukJae likes to chat whenever they are bored with the class which happens during English, Arts, and Home Economics class sometimes in  Biology class as well. He also got jealous because Kyuhyun was able to be in the same bio group with HyukJae and it will happen the whole year. But when they talked it all out, KyuHyun said that he has nothing special for HyukJae the real reason why they are always chatting well because practically they are seat mates and HyukJae is making a way for SungMin and him to be together again. This made DongHae calm down and he swore never to get jealous of KyuHyun again.
~~~~~
               Everything started to get out of hand when the during 3rd quarter.  HyukJae started ignoring DongHae at all times, but it was never the same when it comes to KyuHyun and JunYoung. It was only him that HyukJae was ignoring, and it made him confused. It was near for their High School Ball. And one night Donghae received a text from HyukJae saying:
 
“I know that I’m no one to you, Hae, I also know that I don’t have a right to interfere in your personal life. And to tell you the truth , I like you so much, And it hurts me seeing you with HeeBon being sweet every where I look you don’t know how much it hurts me. Your actions to me this past few months it confuses me whether you like me or you just treat me as your friend only. If you’re just planning to hurt me with you acting sweet aroung HeeBon please don’t show it to me. And please to end this message don’t tell anyone about this. I’m begging you. I know it might ruin our friendship but I just need to tell you how I feel and thanks for helping me with Kyu and Minnie even though it didn’t work  …. ~Hyukjae ”
 
He wasn’t able to reply and HyukJae thought he didn’t want to talk to her anymore.  It was one fine day , a day before the ball actually. HyukJae and SungMin were chatting in a cottage in school talking about KyuHyun and DongHae. When KyuHyun approached their cottage. 
“Uhhh, excuse me?” KyuHyun said. And rthe two girls looked at him.
“Uhhmm, Ahhhh… SungMin-sshi, could you excuse us for awhile?” KyuHyun not looking at SungMin whose eyes were hurt by what KyuHyun addressed her. She felt HyukJae squeeze her hand.
“Hyukkie-ah, talk to you later okay?” Sungmin said as she left.
“Kyu, what is it?” HyukJae asked KyuHyun
“About, Hae-hyung~~” He trailed of contemplating if he should tell HyukJae but was cut off by HyukJae herself.
“He told you didn’t he? I know you’re asking me to apologize. I will don’t worry. I know what you want to say. It’s the same as what you said to Minnie before.” HyukJae stood up and left. DongHae heard and had seen everything. He totally screwed up this time. He should be the one approached her not KyuHyun. Just then he received a text message saying:
“I’m sorry. My bad don’t worry and Don’t think about it okay? I’m at fault so delete this and the previous message and forget everything that had happened. I’m not mad that you told everything to Kyu, I trust him so it’s okay.”
 
~~~~~
        Ball day came every high school student looked stunning in their own gowns. HyukJae was wearing a blue gown: http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/300/3002857/14_2009/ed/AAA279.jpg
 
And Sungmin wearing a pink one: http://nexteve.co.uk/images/D/F6252A.JPG
 
They both gathered attention they look stunning plus their gowns, somehow match DongHae and KyuHyun . But of course they didn’t know Both HyukJae and DongHae were ignoring each other. Only KyuHyun and HykJae continued talking to each other  after the incident. 
KyuHyun tux looks like this: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n311/crystal80215/whitetux2.jpg
 
And DongHae is like this: http://www.tuxedos-and-more.com/Tuxedo-White-2BN-Light%20Blue.jpg
 
They both had messy hair do.
 
KyuHyun can’t find the two girls. Wanna know why he was looking for them? Well because he wants to see how SungMin looks like.  But luck wasn’t with him. 
As for HyukJae and SungMin they just both sat in one of the tables their feet hurt after wandering for like what? Two hours?
When a slow song started and the MC said that it’s time for them to find their couples.
DongHae’s friends and even DongHae and KyuHyun were near where HyukJae and SungMin are. And when one of Donghae’s close friend JinZhou saw the two girls he approached HyukJae it was kind of awkward they were never close. They even got into a fight during freshman years. 
“HyukJae-sshi!” JinZhou shouted. Hyukjae looked up from her phone..
“Huh? What? Why?”
~~~~~
DongHae saw JinZhou left and he stopped at one of the classrooms then shouted “HyukJae-sshi!” Donghae’s eyes widened and then he saw HyukJa’s cute expression that made his heart melt.
“Donghae said he wants to dance with you!” JinZhou shouted again.  It’s not only her and SungMin inside the classroom even their other batchmates where there. And it made them squeal like crazy.
SungMin’s eyes widened and smiled pulled her friend up and pulled her to where JinZhou is standing. And whispered
“Where is DongHae?”  JinZhoiu pointed at a stunned DongHae and a stunned KyuHyun behind him.
“Yah! DongHae-ah! Here’s your girl!” as she shoved HyukJae to Donghae who eventually catched her.
“Minnie-ah!”~HyukJae whined getting red.
“Don’t worry I’ll be at your back now go to the dance floor now!” SungMin whispered to her. As SungMin walked pass them she tapped DongHae’s shoulder and then said
“Don’t let her go again or even hurt my bestfriend, or face Lee SungMin’s wrath…” Sungmin said with a dangerous tone that made both HyukJae and DongHae shiver. “Arasseo?” Now she said it cutely. As DongHae and  HyukJae walk DongHae was holding her hand as they reached the dance floor DongHae held her waist and HyuKjae shyly placed her arms on his shoulder. Not looking in his eyes feeling shy.
 
~~~~~~~
SungmIn saw that her bestfriend is fine turned around to go back the classroom but she bumped someone, someone she wished not to face yet.
“Can I have this dance?” KyuHyun said. While SungMin just walked past him totally ignoring him. But was stopped when someone back hugged her. She knew whoo it was though and started struggling.
“SungMin…” KyuHyun whispered “Minnie, please come back to me now. I know I was a jerk for letting her control me. Please comeback. I was the one who asked Hyukkie to help me to you. Never leave me again. It hurts me so much, seeing you smile and that smile always fades when you see me.” Kyuhyun felt tears on his face. This time SungMin faced him and wiped his tears away.
“At least now you know how to ask for forgiveness instead of letting your stupid pride rule you.” Sungmin smiled and continued to wipe his tears away.
“I forgive you now Kyu, but don’t ever do it again! Arasseo?!” Sungmin said
And as his reply he kissed Sungmin’s cheek. Finally he has his Minnie back. And he won’t do anything to hurt heer again.
~~~~~~~
“Sorry” it was a whisper but HyukJae heard it well.
“W-what for?” HyukJae still not looking at him.
“Please…” DongHae whispered “Look at me.. It hurts me a lot with you ignoring me; you keep on sticking with KyuHyun and JunYoung so much! I swore to Kyu that I would never be jealous again but how could I not if you just confessed your feelings to me then you would ignore me!”  DongHae shouted at her, but only few hear since the sounds are a bit too loud. HyukJae continued to look away from him. They’d stop dancing already but stayed on position. 
“Please HyukJae? Look at me.” Donghae Pleaded.
“No, I won’t” she said firmly
“Why won’t you?”
“I won’t because I know I can only see anger in your eyes because I accused your bestfriend HeeBon. I know you really don’t want to dance because of what I did. But you were forced by Minnie and JinZhou.  ” HyukJae said. She really wants to go now. It’s too much for her to take.
“What are you talking about? I’not mad at you… And I think I won’t be able to get mad at you Hyukkie.”  DongHae said cupping her face. Forcing her to look at him.
“W-what are you talking about DongHae-sshi?” she asked when she was forced to look at his eyes. Then suddenly, soft lips touched hers. She was surprised by the action. DongHae felt sad that she didn’t respond but slightly happy that she didn’t push him away. DongHae pulled away when gasps and the spot light was hitting them. 
“I think you now understand why. Hyukkie. I like you, no erase that I love you so much Hyukkie! I felt so stupid with everything that happened please? Forgive me and tell me that you still like me?” DongHae said with pleading eyes. 
“No, DongHae I don’t like you anymore.” HyukJae said firmly looking straight to his eyes. DongHAe felt those words stabbed his heart, he started to walk away. But was stopped by HyukJae.
“What do you want now? You’ve hurt me a lot already.” DongHae said coldly.
“How dare you leave when I’m not yet finished talking?” She glared at him. Making him shiver. It’s the first time she did that...
“Then talk.” DongHae said not looking at her
“I said I don’t like you anymore DongHae-ah.” HyukJae repeating what she said and it made DongHae spill tears making his broken heart crash. He closed his eyes tightly. Preventing tears to come out.
“Hear that? I said I don’t like you anymore…”  HyukJae paused, then took a deep breath, then said “I don’t like you anymore because I started to love you DongHae.”  HyukJae cupped and wiped his tears away, His eyes still closed.
‘Why does she have to repeat it all over again? I get it already! I want to run away but I can’t my legs won’t move! She already said it the fourth time and---’ DongHae thought. And the he felt hand cupping his face wiping his tears away. When he opened his eyes he hugged HyukJae tightly and whispered I love you’s.
~~~~~
KyuMin couple watching from the ramp beside the lobby. KyuHyun back hugging Sungmin.
“So they both liked each other all along but both scared, right Kyu?”
“Yeah.” Nuzzling his face on Sungmin’s shoulder. “Thanks, Min.”
“For what?” SungMin faced KyuuHyun this time.
“For giving me another chance, Love you my Minimin.” And the he gave her a peck.
~~~~~~~
*EPILOGUE*
Both HyukJae and  SungMin were watching the sun set at their school's rooftop it's been 12 years since everything happened in high school they felt nice remebering the past. Suddenly someone back hugged both of them and kissed their cheeks. They knew well it's their husbands. DongHae and HyukJae they both work as the company of DongHae's parents DongHae as the president and HyukJae as their CEO. KyuHyun and SungMin they started a small cafe near Donghae's company. And it was well known in Seoul. They have happy live now HyukJae carrying their first child as well as SungMin.
 
'life couldn't get any better!'  Both KyuHyun and DongHae thought while hugging their lovely wives...
 
~THE END!~
A/N: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! it's so long!! Hahaha first time making a fic this long... JinZhou is also a classmate of mine I was I about to use his real name since he's half korean Instead I chose not to because in any chance maybe someone who knows him recognizes me.. SO year here it it... Hope you like it and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!