Untitled

Drabbles

Summary: Kaisoo cuddling

A/N: This was written back in September for a friend but I never posted it or showed her. It's been collecting dust so here it is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Morning comes in the form of cold breezes, freezing temperatures, and visible breaths. Just outside, people are wrapped up in their heavy coats, scarves wrapped around their necks, and faces painted a rosy red.

 

It’s none other than Winter.

 

Waking up to a cold house in the middle of Winter is never pleasant. Kyungsoo finds himself blinking his eyes open much earlier than usual, and the only thing on his mind is that he needs his coffee. But the moment he tries to move, an arm around his waist tightens and a chest presses into his back.

 

Of course. Jongin.

 

“Let me go,” he demands, voice coated in sleep. But Jongin whines and shakes his head, pulling Kyungsoo even closer.

 

“Cold,” Jongin mumbles, voice laced with sleep. “I need you to keep me warm.” He nuzzles into Kyungsoo’s neck and kisses at the skin with a lazy smile.

 

Kyungsoo lets out a sigh, feeling low on energy without his early morning drink. But Jongin’s body heat is keeping him warm, and he’s forgotten all about the cold air. “Then get closer,” he says. Jongin does. He snuggles close enough for there to be no distance between their bodies. Jongin tangles their legs together, and Kyungsoo locks their fingers.

 

“Sleepy,” Jongin mumbles. Kyungsoo hums in agreement and focuses his attention on the way Jongin’s lips graze against the skin of his neck. He closes his eyes to relish in the moment. It’s only 7 a.m., so Kyungsoo has another hour to spare before he’s supposed to start preparing for work. And Jongin’s body feels so good pressed up against his. He’s always loved this kind of proximity between them: little space, and soft kisses.

 

“You’re lucky I love you,” Kyungsoo says. He twists his body as best he can in this position, turning to get a good look at Jongin. “I don’t skip coffee for anyone.”

 

Jongin grins, his expression sleepy and his hair a mess. “You can’t resist my cuddles,” he teases. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and returns to his previous, more comfortable position. What he doesn’t expect is for Jongin to maneuver himself on top of Kyungsoo. He lets out a noise of surprise when Jongin manages to change their position and straddle his hips. Jongin leans down, grin widening, and presses a kiss to Kyungsoo’s lips. The covers slip down of Jongin’s body, and the sudden loss of heat has Kyungsoo shivering.

 

“It’s cold,” Kyungsoo complains. Jongin gets off in favor of curling into Kyungsoo’s side. He pulls the covers over them and wraps his arms around Kyungsoo’s body.

 

“Sorry.” Kyungsoo runs his fingers through Jongin’s hair.

 

“We have one hour before I have to get ready for work. Let’s stay like this until then?”

 

Jongin agrees by snuggling as close as he can.

 

Despite the weather and the cold air of their apartment, they feel warm within each other’s arms. And just like that, they drift back off into sleep.