I'm young and reckless

Love's Misfortune... or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae sighed as he opened the door and saw Kyungsoo.

“Why do you look so uptight?” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Your boyfriend is here.” Jongdae whispered, afraid that Jongin might hear.

“What?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“I know. Like, I was so shocked!” Jongdae buried his face in his palms.

“What are we going to do?”

“I don’t know. I’m not prepared for a situation like this.” Jongdae pouted.

Kyungsoo groaned. Why is the confrontation too early?

Suddenly, they heard a sound from the stairs and terrifyingly looked at the staircase and saw Mrs. Kim.

“Hello, boys. Why do you two look so frightened? Oh Kyungsoo, long time no see.” Mrs. Kim grinned as she hugged Kyungsoo.

“Nice to see you too.” Kyungsoo scratched his nape.

“What brought the two of you here anyway?” Mrs. Kim looked at Jongdae and Kyungsoo with a raised eyebrow.

“I’m here to talk about the so called arranged marriage. And so is Kyungsoo.”

“Oh! Do you want to talk about weddings?” Mrs. Kim squealed.

“I-I…”

Jongdae bit his lip as he looked at Kyungsoo who was fidgeting.

“I think we shouldn’t trust Kyungsoo in wedding arrangements.”

Jongdae and Kyungsoo were frozen as the man they love so much was standing in front of them.

“J-Jongin…” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“Umma, Kyungsoo likes the colour black. I don’t think Jongdae hyung won’t be walking in a wedding but a burial.” Jongin chuckled.

“Dongsaeng, w-what are you talking about?” Jongdae felt himself shaking.

Jongin sighed as he placed an arm around both Kyungsoo and Jongdae.

“What I’m saying is that, you two shouldn’t be designing your own wedding. Let umma do that.”

“Jongin, what the heck?” Kyungsoo felt his eyes getting teary.

“I have to go. Still have some homework to do.” Jongin patted both of their backs and swiftly left the house.

“Oh, so I guess you two aren’t going to help in arranging the wedding.” Mrs. Kim laughed.

“There’s no wedding, umma!” Jongdae groaned.

“Why?” Mrs. Kim whined.

“Because we don’t love each other!” Jongdae pleaded with his eyes.

“You can learn in your marriage.” Mrs. Kim held both of Jongdae’s and Kyungsoo’s hands together.

“But I love Jongin!”

Mrs. Kim gazed at Kyungsoo whose tears were already streaming down his face.

“But Kyungsoo, Jongin doesn’t mind.”

“But I do! I’m sorry but I’m not agreeing to this!” Kyungsoo wiped his tears and hurriedly left the house.

Kyungsoo ran to the place where his best friend is.

The hospital.

“Kyungsoo, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

“I don’t know, Baekhyun. Why was Jongin acting that way? Like we never existed.”

“Tell me every detail.” Baekhyun cupped Kyungsoo’s cheeks.

After some time, Chanyeol was being fed by Baekhyun who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter