FINAL

tell the truth // Sesoo Crossdresser Genderbend AU

     Honestly, long hair is really annoying sometimes. Not being comfortable when trying to sleep and switching your head position a million times until you just put your hair in a top knot and give up, having the little long strands get stuck on your chair in class, having to just even brush it on a day-to-day basis, it was all just annoying for Kyungsoo. She was so annoyed with this whole ordeal that she just took her older brother Baekhyun's razor and shaved it off one day.  

 

     Kyungsoo used to be quite gorgeous, and very popular as a child, until she shaved her head and the whole school called her a drug addict like they did to Britney Spears, so she and her brother moved to South Korea from their little and quite town in Michigan. Her brother and her were desperately seeking careers as singers. Baekhyun could sing octaves and octaves, however Kyungsoo could only really hit the high notes. She was a grade a soprano and her old music teacher loved that about her.  

 

**** 

 

     SM wanted a boy group. Baekhyun was a boy. Kyungsoo wasn't. Baekhyun didn't want Kyungsoo to leave his side, and let's just say the cold eyed girl agreed. Since Kyungsoo's hair was about an inch long and she could officially spike some parts, and she rarely wore makeup (unless it was a special occasion like a holiday) her older brother suggested that she just auditioned as a tenor. Tenors were kind of rare (even tho her brother was one) so she would be accepted idmeadiately, she just didn't expect to fall in love with a GAY guy who thought that she was a he. 

 

****

 

   Sehun ruffled his fingers through his boyfriend's (actually girlfriend's) short, yet adorable hair in Sehun's opinion.  Kyungsoo was laying in the small area of Sehun's lap that was open for her to. Sehun smiled into his significant others hair as he smelled the vanilla goodness. Baekhyun walked by and scoffed. 

 

"What? We're in love, my hyung!" Sehun yelled out, ending his smelling frenzy. 

 

"Let me talk to my sis-brother for a second." Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and ripped him off of the youngest and pulled her into the closest empty dressing room. 

 

"You need to tell him that you're a she! You've been together for three years for God's sake! This is too far! I don't care what happens." Baekhyun screamed. 

 

"He's gay, he won't feel the same when he finds out." Kyungsoo sighed. 

 

"He loves you, he doesn't care whether you're a he or she, I promise it will be fine." Baekhyun good, giving the smaller a tightening and reassuring hug. 

 

**** 

 

"Tall and gorgeous sweetheart of mine? Can we chat?" Kyungsoo sat next to her lover, ignoring Sehun's many requests to sit on his lap. 

 

"Yea, babe, sure, I care about anything you say." Sehun smiled and held onto the smaller's hand. 

 

"You love me, right?" Kyungsoo asked, straightforward. 

 

"Of course, you're scaring me, babe." Sehun answered. 

 

"No matter what?" Kyungsoo lifted her head and stared at the tall glass of water that she called her own. 

 

"No matter what." Sehun smiled again. 

 

"If I was a girl, would you love me still?"  

 

"Well, I would be mad at first that you kept that from me, but I would get over it, my parents would like it more, but I love you, I don't care that you're a boy, I'm gay anyway, it's fine."  

 

"Well, I am a girl, always have been, I shaved off my like four years ago, I'm pretty flat chested. My voice is high, and I'm not a tenor like my brother, Baekhyun, I'm a soprano. I'll show you pictures, I'll get my parents and my brother to verify. I'll even pull down my pants and show you. I'm a girl. I'm so sorry I kept it from you, I just couldn't find a way to be a singer as a girl that wasn't all cheery and girly. I'm so sorry, sweetheart. If you even don't want to be my sweetheart anymore." 

 

"Soo-ie?" Sehun called out with the cute nickname he enjoyed using. 

 

"Yea?" 

 

"I still love you, I don't care, plus I kinda had my own suspicions when I see blood marks on the back of your pants sometimes." 

 

"Ahh! That's so embarrassing! Hun-nie!" Kyungsoo playfully hit the younger.