Chapter 2

Do You Dare (GuiLun & GuiWang)

 

secret is not a secret anymore_♪

Subtitle: Secret is not a secret anymore...
People find out something really fast, especially secrets are one day not a secret anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His mum had this illness. Because of this WangZi often went out late to earn money that was also the reason why WangZi had been chased from those rowdies.
But this had been a secret all the time when WangZi was friend with Aaron and GuiGui.
Once they were sitting at a café, drinking some milkshakes. WangZi looked at his watch impatiently.
“Oh…it’s already so late. I have to go”, WangZi told his two friends.
GuiGui looked at him, again with those eyes, which could get someone scared.
WangZi smiled and said,” I am really sorry, but I have to go!”
“If he really have something more important to do then let him go”, Aaron told GuiGui.
GuiGui let him go but she was still wondering.
“He doesn’t have a girlfriend. What would be more important than us?” she asked Aaron.
“Don’t be like this. If he really want to tell us then he will”, Aaron said.
“You know me! I am also a curious person”, she said and took Aaron´s hand and began to run after WangZi.
Suddenly Aaron could feel some strange but yet enjoyable feeling. He didn’t know what it was.
He looked at her face while she was running. It was still pretty.
The wind blew through her long brown hair. The sun shone on her face.
Even if she was exhausted and even if she didn’t smile, she looked so pretty.
Then Aaron caught himself gazing at her.
“What am I doing?” he asked himself and then he concentrated on running.
The two hid behind a sign.
“Look! He just went into that strange bar”, GuiGui said and pointed at a bar.
Aaron was still thinking about the feeling he had before and he was with his thoughts absolutely away.
“Huhu…What are you waiting for? Let’s go in”, GuiGui said and shook Aaron.
GuiGui went first. Then also Aaron went in.
When the two went in there was this amazing appearance again.
Everyone looked at them, some hid behind the pool table, and some just went away.
GuiGui just went on to the bar counter.
“Don’t do anything to me”, the bar keeper said.
“Where is WangZi?” Aaron asked.
Full out of fear the bar keeper pointed at the door at the left with a sign on it “Private”.
GuiGui went on to the door, but it was looked.
She was angry she wanted to know what WangZi was doing at this bar.
She pedaled the door and it opened itself.
She saw WangZi changing clothes, service clothes for a bar keeper.
“What are you doing, WangZi?” Aaron asked.
GuiGui starred at him with wide open eyes and an open mouth.
She lowered her face and apologized.
“Change on your own clothes we’ll be waiting outside”, Aaron said and closed the door.
Outside Aaron smiled to GuiGui.
“What’s so funny?” GuiGui asked with an angry tone.
“Erm… nothing”, Aaron answered and smiled again.
“Since when are you smiling so much?” GuiGui asked.
Before he could answer, WangZi stepped out of the room.
Even his anger had a limit, and so was this time.
“Why you guys followed me?” he asked with an angry tone.
“Why you didn’t tell us the truth?” GuiGui asked back.
“I didn’t want my friends to be worried. I didn’t want my friends to know everything. It’s awkward” he answered.
GuiGui stepped up to him looked into his eyes and began to say.
“We are your friends. We can help you. If you need money, my dad has a lot. You can ask for help. You don’t need to be shamed. It’s normal. We all didn’t had a lot of money before”, GuiGui said.
“That is what I mean. I don’t need help. I can do it on my own” WangZi yelled at her and left the bar.
Never ever someone dared to yell at her before. She just stood there, still couldn’t realize that he really yelled at her.
Aaron came up and asked,” Are you okay?”
She didn’t say anything and just went out of the bar too.
“I want to go alone for a walk”, GuiGui said to Aaron.
Aaron just nodded and stopped follow her.
He still was afraid what she will do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of this chapter ^-^
hope you all liked this :)
I know a lot of you want to know if this will be a GuiLun or a GuiWang fanfiction..
i tell you something..*whisper* this is a little secret i wont tell you guys :P
just read forward and you will know which pairing it is..
but i have to say something as a tip:
Not every first pretence is the right one ^-^ (so be careful while reading...maybe some genius ones out there already know which pairing I choosed ^-^)
that means if the secret is revealed and its not the couple you want then i am sorry...

2008-03-31
little_stars

PS: comments please to let me improve and write better :)