Chapter 3

Do You Dare (GuiLun & GuiWang)

 

meaning of a hug_♪

Subtitle: What does a hug mean?
Hugging someone is to show someone that you like someone, but for some hugging is more than that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER 3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GuiGui went for a walk and still couldn’t realize that someone really yelled at her.
Since she was little she was the daughter of a mafia boss, what means that she always had been treated like a princess.
It was also the first time that she was a bit sad.
While she was thinking Aaron went home.
On the way home Aaron noticed WangZi sitting on a park bench.
Aaron sat down quietly beside him.
” What are you doing here, alone and lonely?” Aaron asked.
WangZi looked up and looked at him a bit shocked.
He looked to Aaron’s left and right. He asked Aaron where GuiGui was. Aaron just answered that she need her own privacy.
“I don’t know. I did something wrong…” WangZi finally said.
“What have you done wrong?” Aaron asked.
“You and me, we all know, nobody ever had been yelling at her…and now…I have a bad feeling…I didn’t want to hurt her…” WangZi said to Aaron and stood up.
“Maybe she is now out there, somewhere…all on her own…” WangZi continued and looked up to the sky.
He put his hand up into the air like he was trying to touch the sun.
“Ah… you are really like a girl -.-“Aaron told WangZi and tapped on his shoulder.
Aaron told WangZi that he had to go and left.
In Aaron´s mind the words of WangZi came up again, “Maybe she is now out there, somewhere… all on her own…”.
Suddenly he began to ran, even if he didn’t know where to look for GuiGui.
While this, GuiGui was walking around in the same park where WangZi were.
GuiGui never had been walking like this, head down looking at her shoes and if you look at her it was like she didn’t have any attitude and confidence.
WangZi noticed her and went in front of her.
She looked up and saw him, but she didn’t show any reactions and just went on.
“Hey…what is up with you?” WangZi asked her.
She sat down on the bench and began to tell,” Since I was little, nobody ever dared to shout at me. Now I realize that I am not this little girl anymore. I should go well with those shouting. I should accept how real life is, because one day my dad will go away or leave me. I can’t stay like this, because I also should know how to handle with those situations. I should be prepared for people who don’t have fear of me.”
While she was telling all this to WangZi, he came nearer and also sat down.
“I am sorry for yelling at you. I have been an . I should have told you two about the illness my mum has, about my money problem, about my poverty” WangZi said.
GuiGui looked at him strange, now all the appearance she had before, the sad and not confident one, was gone.
“Since my 15th birthday, my mum got this illness. She got cancer. It can be healed but only if she does operations and those cost quite a lot” WangZi continued.
WangZi couldn’t hold his tears back. A tear after a tear began to run down his cheek.
“Aiyo…what are you crying?” GuiGui asked.
He still cried.
Even if GuiGui was not the best friend of hugs she hugged him.
“Everything will be okay…” GuiGui tried to comfort him.
At this time Aaron arrived to ask WangZi to help him looking for GuiGui.
Aaron was quite shocked. He never thought that GuiGui would ever hug any guy.
Maybe he was just jealous.
He could see that GuiGui took out a tissue and wipe WangZi’s tears.
Aaron realized that he wasn’t welcome at this moment so he went off again.
“Okay…thank you…I am fine again…” WangZi said and continued wiping his tears away.
“It is so awkward to let a girl see me crying” WangZi continued and smiled.
“It is okay…every human cry…” GuiGui answered.
While GuiGui and WangZi continued talking together, Aaron was now walking around and thinking about the scene before.
It was strange, because he got this uncomfortable feeling. Maybe he didn’t want that he loves GuiGui, maybe he just want to hide everything because he had fear that she would reject him.
After long thinking he decided to forget everything he had seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this chapter is written in a hush so i will come back and correct some mistakes later on ...

little_stars
2008-04-03