Chapter 10

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul ran as fast as he can. In his head he couldn't thinking of anything except Yongsun. What does Hwasa means by something happen to her? He is so curious and anxious. He wants to be in the hospital as soon as possible.

He even doesn't cares about his life when he almost got hit by a car when he crossing the road without paying attentions to the car when it was coming to him. For Moonbyul, Yongsun is more important then his own life. Futhermore, he is already dead and it doesn't matter if anything happen to him again.

When he arrived at the hospital and went to the elevator since Yongsun's room is on the second floor. But since it's visiting hour, the elevator is full and he cannot wait any longer so he decided to climb up the stairs to get to the Yongsun's room.

"Kim Yong Sun!". He opened the door and calling his wife's name but unfortunetly there is no one in the room. 

"Where is she?". Moonbyul looking around but there is no Yongsun even the toilet is empty. Right now he was wondering where she was going.

"Ahhhh... Where are you, Yongsun-ah?". He sighed when he can't find his wife. He doen't wants to wait in the room any longer since Hwasa said something happen to his wife. He decided to search for Yongsun around the hospital.

When he went out, fortunately there was a nurse walking through the hall. He decided to ask her if she even saw Yongsun.

"Excuse me, miss. Can I ask you something? Do you by any chance know where the patient in the room number 24 has been to? Im looking for her in her room but there's no one there".

"Patient on the room number 24? Do you mean Mrs.Yongsun? Well, I did saw her walking to the stairway over there. I think she wants to go to the balcony upstairs to take some fresh air.". The nurse pointing her finger to the stairs at the end of the passage.

After said thanks to the nurse, Moonbyul heading to the stairs and start climbing it. 

He reached at the top of the building after climbing up the stairs for a few minutes. He opened the big door that connected between inside and outside the building. Moonbyul looking around the balcony searching for Yongsun.

He walking through the balcony and when he reached at the end of the balcony, he saw Yongsun standing there looking down staring at the road. She was crying and sobbing. Moonbyul heart is breaking looking at Yongsun crying like that. He knows Yongsun still cannot faced that Moonbyul is no longer in this world. 

Yongsun did not noticed that Moonbyul is standing behind her back and looking at her. Her heart is broken into mill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter