Thanks bestie!♡

Dental Love♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N: Y/B/N = Your bestie's name; Y/N = Your name

Your POV

Hey Y/N! I will be slightly late! You go ahead first! I'll meet you there straight!

Your bestie texted you as you grabbed your keys, phone and bag, ready to leave the house and head to the place you dreaded going, the dental clinic.

You would go to the dental every 6 months and your bestie too, would always accompany you, sometimes drag you, knowing that you are scared and hated going because of the dental equipments.

~ At the dental clinic ~

You took a seat, waiting for your turn, and for your bestie to arrive. A good-looking guy took a seat next to you and waited for his turn. He turned to you and smiled. You smiled back at him and clasped your hands together, biting your lips as you were scared and waiting for your bestie. At this moment, your phone rang  it was a phone call from your Y/B/N.

"Hey! Where are you now?" You probed.

"What?! Are you serious?!" You exclaimed, and lowered down your voice when you realised everyone in the clinic glared at you.

"Alright then. See you another day then. Bye." You ended the call with Y/B/N and sighed. She called informing you that she is unable to accompany you due to last minute errands from her boss. What should I do? You thought and clasped your hands even tighter.

Donghae's POV

"What?! Are you serious?!" I turned to the girl sitting beside me. I could see her clasping her hands after she ended the call.

"Hey!" I casually said as she turned to me, still clasping her hands. "If you don't mind, I can accompany you? I'm actually kinda scared too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter