Come Back To Me

My Love From Another Planet

(Hello All, Hope You All Are Doing Good, Some Asked For Little More, So I had Updated This Chap...Happy Reading)

Baby wake up…….

Oppa….5 minutes…..please…. shin hey replied still closing her eyes……..

No…no 5 minutes……. put some clothes and come down quick or else we are going to celebrate of First year anniversary in our bed….. yong hwa said with a smirk……

You always have a ert mind…. First you go out then only I can get changed……

It’s not like I have not seen you ……I know each and every part of your body baby……

Enough….oppa….now get out she yelled….still blushing…….

It’s been a year since shin hey came into his life….making it meaningful and colorful…..Both their relationship got stronger……they both were like a normal couples forgetting that she is  from different world….

Oppa…it was really fun today……. Shin hey said clinging to yong hwa’s arm which is holding the car starring….

Yong hwa replied with a smirk while his elbow pressed her bosom which made shin hey gasp……

O..pppa….what are you doing…….

The car was passing by the deserted place where yong hwa found shin hey a year back……..he slow down the car and turned his head to shin hey while his hands on the starring wheel…..

He captured her lips......kissing her passionately……

I love you shin hey he said in between his kisses…..

Shin hey eyes widened seeing the road in front……

Oppa…..look……

Yong hwa turned and saw something in the middle of the road…..it was like the same 1 year back……he pressed the brake suddenly and the car stopped…..

Shin hey was the first one to get out of the car…… she made her steps towards the space ship which was landed on the centre of the road…..

Young hwa stood before the car and watched shin hey who was about to enter the space ship…….he looked her with pain in his heart….

Shin hey one foot was inside the entrance off the space ship while the other still on the land….she felt a pang in her heart….she turned back and saw yong hwa seeing her with a painful eyes…..

Tears started roll from her eyes….she ran towards him yong hwa hugged her back tightly deciding to  not let her go….

Shin hey pulled from the hug and stared at yong hwa……

Oppa….i have to go……

Shin…please don’t leave me……please he started to sob…….

Shin hey heart ached seeing his beloved breaking before her…

Suddenly there was a counting sound heard from the space ship…….

10… 9…. 8….

Oppa…listen..i have to go but I promise I will return back to you..trust me…..she pecked his lips and ran inside the space ship……..

Shin hey noooooo…..yong hwa shouted and ran towards the spaceship……but it took off from the ground and vanished between the thousands of stars…..

Young hwa fall on the ground with both his knees…….crying harder calling shin hey name……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

(The Alien Language is translated into English….)

The space ship shin hey was travelling crossed n number of milky way and landed on a huge planet…….

She came out of the ship…..her eyes widened seeing thousands of people kneeling down in one knee before her……

A tall handsome man stood up and walked towards her…..

He bowed before her….We are sorry for not finding you earlier your highness….

General Luze….I’m happy to see you all again….but….how….how come you all are still alive……

When our planet began to disintegrate….after helping you to escape…..we found some of our hidden  space ship and we managed to save some people….

My…my family…..? shin hey asked with a worried tone….

Sorry your highness the space ship which was carrying the royal family and peoples hit a asteroid and no one was alive…..

Shin hey eyes broken with tears….

I’m sorry highness for not saving you family…..

That’s ok general Luze…..

Zyla…..a girl ran towards her and hugged shin hey….

Xen….i’m happy to see you…..shin hey said hugging her……

I missed you Zyla…..

Your highness we were all waiting for you to crown you as our queen and survive under your leadership…..

Shin hey stood there speechless….not knowing what to do…..To stay here with her people or return back to her love in another planet…….

she made a decision to stay there  and not to disappoint her people who all were waiting for her arrival….

But also return back to her love after finding a suitable Leader to replace her……. He nodded to General Luze……

Hail Our Queen Zyla……General Luze shouted……

Hail Queen Zyla, Hail Queen Zyla….the people around them roared…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

It’s been 3 months shin hey left earth…...Yong hwa turned into a cold hearted man……he stopped talking and started drinking……seo hyun tried to get his attention but will always get yelled by him……every night he will go to the same place were shin hey left him…..he will wait for her there hoping she will come back to her……..

Yong hwa where are you….jung shin yong hwa college friend who returned back from America shouted entering yong hwa’s opened house……

Yong hwa…jung yong hwa….he yelled but there was no reply…….

He went to his room and saw a drunken yong hwa……lying on the floor with empty alcohol bottles around him…..

Little shadow was sitting in the corner looking at jung shin and waving its tail…..

Man….what happened jung shin rushed to him and made him to sit…..

She left me…she promised me that she’ll back…..but she lied yong hwa  was blabbering the sentence repeatedly……

Yong who are you mentioning seo hyun…..

But there was no reply…...only his snore was heard…..

Jung shin know yong hwa  had a huge crush on seo hyun during college days…..so he thought the girl yong hwa mentioning is seo hyun…..

Jung shin lifted him and made him to lie on the bed…..pulled a blanket and covered him…..

He turned and took shadow and walked toward the kitchen….

Shadow ate in a hurry as soon as jung shin gave food……

He chuckled……did he punished you by not giving you food…..

Shadow barked and started eating it’s food……

Ah…….my head hurts…….yong hwa sat on his bed holding….his head with his two hands…….

After drinking bottle’s of alcohol do you think you will wake up pleasantly……jung shin said while entering with two cups in his hand…..

Junk shin……yong hwa eyes widened…….how are you here? When did you come?

Not only me…anyone can come inside your house with that open door and I came yesterday from America……

What happened man…..Why are you like this? you never consumed alcohol in college days even if we forced you? but now your house smells alcohol…..

Who’s the girl you are mentioning……?

Yong hwa eyes widened….did I mentioned something…….

She left me…she promised me that she’ll back…..but she lied this was the line you motioned repeatedly……is that… that…seo hyun?

Yong hwa was confused of what to say to him…..will he believe that he loved a girl from another planet and she left him……

Man….i’m asking you….yong hwa thought was interrupted by jung shin……

Hmmm…..take some rest…I have important work to do……I’ll come later….and I prepared breakfast…don’t forget to eat it…..he said and left……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Xen..i love him so much….he will be waiting for me……shin hey said with tears in her eyes…..

But…but you are the one we have……how can you leave us again…..how will we live without you…….xen started to sob…….

I know…..but it’s complicated now….xen…i….i am pregnant with his kids..……I fainted yesterday and went into the medical room and found out that I’m pregnant with twins….

What…..Xen gasped…..and her face was in horror…You are carrying the kids of a man from another planet……

Shin hey started to cry hard……I don’t know what to do…….whatever decision I take I hurt either him or my people……

Zyla….please don’t cry…….please……whatever happen I’ll support you Xen hugged her……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Jung shin oppa…..when did you get back from America…..

Yesterday….

Seo hyun…..

Yes oppa……

Are you in a relationship with yong hwa and are you both ok now?

What? Why oppa what happened?

Jung shin explained whatever he witnessed yesterday…….seo hyun realized that girl yong hwa mentioned was the one she saw in the mall….and now she is not with him……an idea popped out to make yong hwa her’s…..she was unable to  accept yong hwa with any other women except her……

Oh…oppa…I’m sorry it all because of me……she faked her cry……

What really happened seo hyun…….

We had a big fight oppa…..and I broke up with him……

Really….but why he said the she promised me that she will come back……

That…..thattt……once I promised him the whatever happens in our life….even if  i get away from him I’ll come back to him..….

Ok….so now you both can get back and get married…..i’m not leaving Korea without getting him in a marriage relationship……

No…oppa…..he’s angry with me….he wont accept me easily….because I broke his heart…..

Then what should we do…..?

don’t believe  whatever he say’s oppa…..bcoz he said the he will never get back to me even thought it hurt’s him to the worst and will do all thing to stay away from me…..

But I truly love him oppa….i want my yong hwa oppa back….

Ok seo hyun your wedding will be held this weekend…...a simple one and I’ll take all the responsibility to make him accept….is it ok with you……

You know oppa…I don’t have anyone except him…..so I’m ok with it….ok seo hyun prepare yourself jung shin left while seo hyun smirked at his back…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Queen Zyla…..what are you saying?

I’m sorry  General Luze, I need to go back…he will be waiting for me…

Are you sure Queen Zyla….He will be waiting for you ?

Yes….General Luze…..shin hey said with faint smile…..

Then what about us ?

I want to crown you as the King and Xen as the Queen for our people…..

Before I go I want to see both of you getting married…..

Zyla…..Xen called her with a blushing face…..

As you wish Queen Zyla….General Luze smirked at Xen then turned his face to Zyla……I will Gather the people….and it will be good if you say them directly……..

Shin hey nodded with a smile….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

What are you saying jung shin? Seo hyun is not the girl I’m saying……

I know everything yong hwa……but this is final you are marrying seo hyun……

What do you know jung shin….did I say anything other when I’m drunk? Yong hwa asked with a confused face…..

That’s not matter yong hwa……I’m Leaving America after your wedding….and it’s final…… jung shin said with a stern tone…….

But…jung shin, she will come surely come back to me……

Jung shin was irritated hearing yong hwa bcoz he thought he is excusing to get away from seo hyun……

Stop it…yong hwa…what if she doesn’t come back….please don’t be a fool….seo hyun loves you and that’s final you wedding is on this weekend…… jung shin left the place leaving a hopeless yong hwa…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hey stood before the thousands of people…..and started to speak louder….

I’m sorry that I’m going to leave all of you and go the place were I came from……

The place was filled with noises of the people hearing her statement…….

But I’m not going to leave you alone….I’m going to crown General Luze as your King and Queen Xen as your Queen……

I hope you all accept this and love them as you love me…..

I’m really sorry and I hope you all forgive me….Shin hey went on her knees….before the crowd……

The whole crowd gasped seeing her and went on their knees before her….General Luze and Xen was kneeling beside her…..

Shin hey was now 4 months pregnant and her baby bump was little big bcoz of the twins…..

Xen helped her to stand up….

Shin hey crowned General Luze as the King and witnessed the simple wedding of the New King Luze and Queen Xen….

I’m leaving Xen……Thank you and sorry Shin hey said with a teary eye…..

Zyla…..Xen hugged her back and started crying……

Queen Zyla I’ll come with you to earth..bcoz it’s not safe to travel in the space ship like this…….

Shin hey nodded and gave her last hug to her friend Xen and waved at the people before entering the space ship……

Luze went towards Xen….i’ll come soon…he gave a small peck on her lips and went inside the spaceship…..
Xen….waved her hands with blushing cheeks…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Yong hwa was standing near the alter……with his head hung down……

Jung shin is walking with seo hyun in the asile…..

Only 5 to 10close friends of both were invited…..

Seo hyun was walking with a huge victory smile…in her face…..

When they reach the alter yong hwa dint even turn back to get her hand from jung shin and that made seo hyun smile fade…..she made her own way towards the alter and stood near yong hwa…..

 

Do you Jung Yong Hwa  accepts Seo Hyun to be your Wife

I…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Are you sure Queen Zyla you will be safe here…. Both were standing in front of the Yong hwa house

Yes General Luze…..and this is our house shin hey pointed yong hwa house…you should bring Xen with you in future……

Sure Queen Zyla….Be Safe and Happy….Luze gave her a bow and went inside the space ship……within a second the space ship went above piercing the sky.....

Shin hey face was with a huge smile….. she opened the entrance gate and went in…..but the door was locked……

He called yong  hwa name several times but there was no answer……

She felt exhausted and her legs became sour……

Who are you? what do you want? An old women next door peeped out from her window……

I’m here to meet Jung Yong hwa…..

Oh….yong hwa…but he is not here……today is his wedding, by now he will be in his honey moon……

Shin hey heart broken to thousands of pieces……her head started to spin…..he held the pillar near for her support and gave a bow to the old woman and started walking toward the entrance…..

From now where she heard the barking sound and saw shadow running towards her……

She bent down slowly and took shadow in her hands…..

Do you still remember me? I thought you forgot me as yong hwa did?  Tears were rolling out of her eyes…..

She walked slowly out of the gate and started walking toward no where……

She saw a open park and sat on a chair…….

why dint you trust me yong hwa? What will I do now? I left everything for you in my world? But here you left me and married some one….? What will I do with our babies? How will I survive here? She cried harder and louder not knowing shadows jumped from her hands and ran away already…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

After 3 Years…..

The cry of a baby made yong hwa wake up from his sleep……

Baby….baby……my little shin hey is crying…….

Oppa….how much time I asked you to not cl her shin hey……the women stood from the bed and went towards the crib…….

She took the cute little crying baby in her hands……as soon as the little one felt her mother’s warmth she stopped crying and dosed to sleep……

See….your daughter is like you always want my warmth to sleep…..she said pouting her lips……

Yong hwa chuckled hearing his wife stood up from the bed and back hugged her……

Aww…..how sweet my little shin hey is…….

Oppa…..how much time I said don’t cl her shin hey……

Why are you jealous of our daughter…….yong hwa asked teasingly……

Yes……I’m your only shin hey……and you love is first for me and then only for our kids…….shin hey said placing the baby inside the crib……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FlashBack<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you Jung Yong Hwa  accepts Seo Hyun to be your Wife

Memories of shin hey was running on yong hwa’s mind…….

Oppa…listen..i have to go but I promise I will return back to you..trust me….. this line were repeating again and again……

Yong hwa shook his head……

I can’t….

I’m sorry seo hyun, I’m sorry jung shin….i cant marry her….i only love shin hey…… yong hwa said and walked towards the church’s door……leaving the teary eye seo hyun and the confused jung shin….

Yong hwa went it to car and drove wherever the road leads…….his mind was full of shin hey…….

When will you come back to me shin hey….? He said with tears rolling…..

After few hours of driving he went to his house and parked the car……the house was dark and silent…..

He let out a long sigh and took his steps towards the door…..

Shadow came running from the gate and pulled yong hwa’s pant with it’s teeth…….

Yong hwa looked below and looked at shadow…..

Shadow what are you doing…..?

Shadow tried to drag him…but it’s small body was unable to drag him…..

Shadow barked looking at the gate and again pulled yong hwa pant with its teeth….

With confused face….he took few steps towards the gate…..shadow ran out of the gate and ran…..

shadow were are you running…….young hwa ran after shadow…….

Yong hwa stopped running seeing shadow waving it’s tail before a women who was sitting in the park…..

He made the step towards them…when he heard……

why dint you trust me Oppa? What will I do now? I left everything for you in my world? But here you left me and married some one….? What will I do with our babies? How will I survive here? She cried harder and louder not knowing shadows jumped from her hands and ran away…….

Tears  dropped from his eyes he made his step little fast and stood behind the women…….

Shin……shin hey…..yong hwa called her with a trembling voice…..

Shin hey froze for a second hearing the familiar voice…..she turned her slow and saw yong hwa standing behind her…….

Oppa……she let a loud cry stood up and hugged him…...yong hwa felt something different while hugging he looked down and  saw her baby bump……

It’s our our…babies oppa…..twins….shin hey said blushing……

When yong hwa was about to hug her again….she distanced herself from him which made yong hwa confused…..

No…oppa….you are married now…..go to your wife….. she said with a angry tone…..

He chuckled and kneeled before her tummy and started talking…..

Hello babies…..i’m your daddy……I love you both so much…he leaned and kissed her bump…..and you say to your mom that I’m not married and my wife will always be your mommy…..

Shin hey eyes widened hearing…..him…..oppa…..

Yong hwa stood up and hugged her…..come now let’s go I’ll say everything after we go to our house……

He took shadow in his hands…..thank you little man he said to shadow and shadow replied with a bark……

They both started walking while shadow still yong hwa’s hand……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Of Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

 Yong hwa…turned her body and made her to face him……he cupped her face and kissed her lips…. Ah…. My first baby is jealous…..he said…..and both landed on the bed hugging each other……

In the middle of the night yong hwa felt a tiny body landed on his chest and a tiny hands hugging shin hey’s waist……

They both opened their eyes and saw their Papa girl Metilda resting on yong hwa chest and Mommy boy Daniel hugging shin hey’s waist…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hey man….come in yong hwa invited jung shin with his 3 moths daughter in his hands…..

Jungie uncle metilda ran to him and jung shin lifted her up……

Shin hey greeted jung shin  with a smile who was carrying Daniel….

Man…. I heard seo hyun is married……

Yes…..i too heard….hope she live happily…..yong hwa said and ended that topic…

They all were sitting in the backyard and talking Metilda and Daniel were playing with their baby sister who was with shin hey when a huge ball of light shine brighter….

Shadow went and hide behind yong hwa’s leg seeing the light….

The light became to fade…..and they saw a space ship….

Yong hwa got panicked and holded shin hey’s hand tightly…….

Shin hey looked at him and smilied……

All looked at the space ship…..when the door opened…..

Luze came out followed by Xen with a baby in her hand and Zina….Shin hey’s younger sister……

Zina……shin hey’s eye widened and teard polled in her eye’s….he handed their little daughter to yong hwa and ran towards her….

Zyla……Zina went and hugged her sister….

Luze stood before shin hey and went on in his one knee…..Queen Zyla ….I’m happy you are doing fine….

Yong hwa and Jung shin looked at each other and then to the others…..jung shin know everything about shin hey but what was happening before them was like a fantasy…..

Zyla….Xen hugged shin hey…..

Ah…..she’s so cute…..shin hey took the baby in her arms……

We named her after your name Zyla…..Xen said smiling……

Shin hey turned to Zina….and hugged her again…i’m happy you are alive zina…..

After leaving you in earth we found her that she’s still alive but in another planet…..we managed her to bring her to us but she refused to take the crown…..

How can I King Luze…..when my sister crowned you…and I’m happy with her decision…..

The baby in yong hwa hands started to cry…….which made shin hey realize her husband, kids and jung shin……

She introduced yong hwa and their kids and jung shin to them and vice versa…….

Jung shin was looking at zina for the whole time mesmerized by her beauty..…..which made zina blush…..

Luze said about shin hey as Queen Zyla Of  him and his people…..but gave her throne and came back to earth for yong hwa…… which shin hey translated…..

Yong hwa heart fluttered knowing how much shin hey liked him……hhe went near her and entwined  his fingers with her…..

Daniel, metilda and Zyla were playing were the elders were talking……jung shin and zina stole glances at each other often……

Ok zyla…..we are leaving……but next time you all should come with us…..Xen hugged shin hey…….

Shin hey gave a nod with smile…..

Jung shin face frown hearing they are leaving……

can I stay with Zyla , Zina asked to luze….but her eyes was looking at jung shin…….

Luze nodded with a smile and went inside the spaceship followed by Xen and little Zyla…..

Shin hey was carrying Daniel, while yong hwas was carrying Metilda and her little sister in each hand…..

Zina stood near Jung Shin……were he holded her hands entwined it….

They all waved at the spaceship…..till it gone….

Yong hwa looked at shin hey Thank You baby he said and pecked her lips…..

The little one’s close their eyes with their tiny fingers while Jung shin and Zina Chuckled……

Jungs hin took Daniel and metilda in his hands and went inside the house , while Zina followed jung shin carrying her little niece leaving shin hey and yong hwa …..

Yong hwa pulled shin hey near to him….he sat on the chair and made shin hey sit on his lap……..his one hand was resting on her lap while the other encircled her waist……

I love you Shin Hey….

I Love you Oppa….

They both kissed passionately revealing each other  love for them……

 

(Hope You Liked This Chap.....Please Share Your Feedback.....And Cheak On My Other Stories Too......Have A Blessed WeekDays Ahead)