Chapter 9

Hard Love

 

`Hard Love - 09

Hi everyone, Yalun_Loved is back.. Im actually Dfreak in Will you leave me - by Angel and Dfreak [www.winglin.net/fanfic/dfreak1] So I will be known as Yalun_Loved or either Dfreak!! Thanks.. COMMENNTTT PLEEASEE!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

*Miss Cherry comes through the door*

Miss Cherry: Everyone, turn to page **** in ***

[A/N: I will skip a part]

*Lunch break*

Arron: *sees Wangzi and Guigui together and is furious*

Guigui: *sees Arron and runs away crying*

Wangzi: *chases after her*

Guigui: Sorry, Wangzi... I'm.. I'm so heartbroken.. Whenver I see Arron.. My heart.. it breaks up into pieces...

Wangzi: Guigui, I'm here for you *pulls Guigui for a hug*

Guigui: *hugs back and crys..*

End of Recap.

Arron was standing there the whole time, watching Guigui and Wangzi together... Arron was furious, totally that Guigui turned to Wangzi so fast!

Wangzi: *sees Arron standing there* Arron, what do you want? You have already made Guigui so hurt! What more do you need..

Arron: *quickly walks away*

Guigui: *lets go of Wangzi and wipes her tears, she nearly ran to Arron but Wangzi stopped her*

Wangzi: Guigui, seriously, stop thinking of Arron... Hes your ex now, not your boyfriend

Guigui: *sadly* I know..

Wangzi: You need to remember that now!

Guigui: *smiles to Wangzi*

*At the eating place*

Hebe: *Walks to where Arron's sitting* Hey Arron!!

Arron: Hello.

Hebe: I'm going to sit next to you..

Arron: *coldly* Whatever.

Hebe: You know I really loved you.. I really did, I just hope that you didn't misunderstood that part..

Arron: I know that you did... But it wasn't right..

Hebe: It was all just right until... that evil girl wrecked it..

Arron: You know that girl is my girlfriend? Stop saying bad things about Guigui... Guigui isn't the reason that I broke up with you!

Hebe: Correction, She was your girlfriend... Shes your ex now!

Arron: *speechless*

Hebe: I forgot to tell you, I think maybe she and Wangzi are together? Or maybe she cheated behind your back.

Arron: *angrily* GUIGUI WOULDN'T DO THAT TO ME!

Hebe: *laughs evilly* You wouldn't know... Like I said, she may seem innocence but she is evil inside..

Arron: *stands up from his seat*

Hebe: What are doing?

Arron: I can't take anymore of you bad-mouthing Guigui anymore! *runs off*

Arron's POV:

Hebe bad-mouthing Guigui was just... I really don't any words that can describe it at the moment! I couldn't take it anymore, so I left.. Theres no way that Guigui could have cheated behind my back... Or could she??

End Of POV.

Hebe's POV:

I hope my brainwashing words went to Arron because I want my Arron to come to his senses and come back to me! Maybe I can try to talk to Wangzi and ask him to be together with that girl and she wouldn't be able to take my Arron anymore!!

End of POV.

*Bell Rings for class*

[A/N: Arron, Guigui, Hebe and Wangzi are in the same class at the moment]

Arron: *keeps staring at Guigui*

Wangzi: *stares at Guigui*

Hebe: *stares at Arron*

Guigui: *stares at Wangzi*

Miss Chen [Their teacher for this class]: Everyone, We are doing an assignment! We are going to research *******. I will choose parters for each and everyone of you!

Guigui: *Raises hand up*

Miss Chen: Yes, Guigui? What do you need to ask me?

Guigui: Can we choose our own partners?

Miss Chen: I'm sorry to say this but no.. I think everyone will work better with who I choose!

Class: *groans*

Miss Chen: Don't Worry.. I have chose so that partners are friends! Okay, Here is the list.. I will read it out now!

------------------------------------------------------------

Who will be partners with who??

;) You'll know soon in the next chapter!

PLEASE COMMENT!