Chapter 19

Hard Love

 

`Hard Love - 19

I am pissed! Had to write this chapter again because I typed it and posted it but it didn't post and I lost the copy!!!! DAMMITT! Its not as good as it was before but its okay! PLEASE COMMMENTT!

P.S. Its abit longer

------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Guigui's Mum: *sighs* Yes, I did know that Arron. I asked her because... I know she still loves you even though she does not admit it.

Arron: *looks down* I should probably get going, Guigui will be really angry at me if I stay here for too long, Auntie

Guigui's Mum: That girl, sometimes, shes just subborn.

Arron: *smiles* You're right auntie...

Guigui's Mum: Okay, Bye! It was good to see you... But where are you going to go??

Arron: I really don't want to go home, But... I'll try my best to sneak in without getting caught.

Guigui's Mum: Good luck then!

End of recap.

Arron's POV:

I really do not want to go back to my house, and get caught!
ESPECIALLY BY MY DAD! That is a serious NO NO!

End of POV.

**Arron gets on the bus**

**At Arron's house**

Arron: *whispers to himself* I can do it!!

*Arron opens the front door quiently as possible*

*Arron walks quickly and sliently to his room but...*

???: *bellowed* So you think you can get away from me??

Arron: *shocked* So, I did ran away but I sneak in now... What do you care??

Arron's Dad: I don't care if you get ran over by a car or something but leaving Hebe like this is just...

Arron: Just what??

???: Do you really hate me that much??

Arron: You're not home yet??

Hebe: No, not yet!

Arron's Dad: *nicely* Hebe, Please go back to the kitchen, Arron and I have something to discuss about, I will be back in a moment so please go back!

Hebe: Okay, Uncle!

*Hebe goes to the kitchen*

Arron: So you act really nice to Hebe and to Guigui, you are very mean! What is just so good about Hebe that Guigui doesn't have??

Arron's Dad: Atleast, Hebe can follow my instrustions properly, not like that *****, interfering with my conversation and when I ask her to move, she doesn't!

Arron: *shouting* HOW COULD YOU CALL GUIGUI THAT?? SHE DIDN'T MOVE BECAUSE SHE WAS STANDING UP FOR ME!

Arron's Dad: *scoffs* You better date Hebe or I will do something that you will dearly regret!

Arron: My life, I don't care anymore!!

**Arron's Mum comes**

Arron's Mum: Please don't fight anymore! STOP!

Arron's Dad: If it weren't for that ***** we wouldn't be fighting at all! Its all her fault!

Arron: *loudly* I SAY AGAIN, DO NOT CALL GUIGUI THAT, AND NOTHING IS HER FAULT!! NOTHING!

Arron: *pissed* I'm going to my room

Hebe: *runs and follows Arron*

Arron: *turns to Hebe* STOP FOLLOWING, WILL YOU?? I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!

Hebe: Can't we talk??

Arron: Talk to you?? A person like you?? No way in the world! *Goes to room and locks the door*

Hebe: *decides to act* *knocks on Arron's room* ARRON, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WHY ARE YOU ANGRY AT ME? SHOULD I SAY SORRY? SORRY THEN!! *pretends to cry and walks to where Arron's parents and her Dad is*

Arron's Dad: I'm so sorry Hebe! Don't you worry, Arron will come back to his senses and will love you.

Hebe: Are you sure uncle?

Arron's Dad: *Evily* Yes, He'll love you! He will and must love you!

------------------------------------------------------------

What does Arron's Dad mean by that??

BYES!