Prologue

UNTITLED (NATALIA LUCKY REVAMP)

Author's Note: Just a little preview of what's to come :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(The Year: 2012, in a hotel room getting ready for the BIGBANG concert)

“Vinny?” I shouted out into the hotel room as I looked in the bathroom mirror. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe any of this was happening. My hands were trembling as I picked up my straightener to touch up a few places in my dark brown hair.

“Nat, what’s up? We have to get going. I don’t want to be at the back of the line.” My twin brother, Vincent, frowned as he leaned against the bathroom doorway. He crossed his arms and bit the inside of his cheek as he waited for me to answer.

I sighed and set down my straightener. “I don’t know if I look okay…” I admitted quietly, staring at myself in the mirror once again.

Vincent let out a frustrated groan and stood next to me. His 6’3” stature towered over my own 5’9” height. He pointed at my reflection. “You look fine, Nat! Straight hair, Bad Boy/Good Girl hat, VIP letterman, TOP t-shirt, and skinny jeans. You basically look like me. You know, if I was a chick.” He was wearing an outfit similar to mine: Bad Boy-Good Girl snapback, red VIP letterman jacket, BIGBANG t-shirt, and skinny jeans.

I frowned and pulled at my shirt. Five months ago, I would have ordered a size large. Now, I was worried my size small was too tight. “Is anything sticking out of my shirt?”

Vinny stomped his foot in frustration and let out another distressed whine. “No, Natalia…. You’ve been working out with me and the football guys. We’ve been dieting. You’re okay. Now let’s go!”

I turned and looked at my brother. Easy for him to say. Ever since we started this workout and meal plan at the beginning of the school year, the weight melted off of him. All of the sudden, all the girls in our senior class began looking at him in a different way. He started going out more. Me on the other hand? It was a little bit harder. “Well I’m sorry, Mr. I’m-Suddenly-a-Heartthrob, but we have VIP tickets so there is a very good chance one of the guys could see me.”

Oh, and when I say “guys”? I’m referring to our favorite K-Pop band, BIGBANG. We had the greatest opportunity to get tickets when they announced they were coming to the USA for a tour. Now, the day we had been waiting for had finally come. I had no idea what I would do if any of them noticed me, especially Seungri or TOP, my two biases.

Vinny chuckled “In our dreams, Nat. They’re going to be running around the stage the whole time. We will be lucky if they even glance our way.”

----

Niga saranghaneun naneun sorry i’m a bad boy

Geurae charari tteona jal gayo you’re a good girl

Vinny and I sang along at the top of our lungs as G-Dragon sang Bad Boy during the encore. My brain was buzzing, my voice was gone, but I didn’t care. This was the best concert or anything that I had ever been too. The guys were up on stage, walking around with their phones and recording each other. I had my own phone out and was taping them, making sure to get extra footage of TOP as he smiled and waved at everyone. Jealously ran through my veins as he sat down at the edge of the stage on the opposite end we were on to sing to fans during his part.

Bappeudaneun pinggyero yaksogeul mirwobeoryeo mianhan na soksanghan maeume gogaereul dollyeobeoryeo.” Vinny rapped perfectly next to me, mimicking the dance moves from the song. I bobbed my head to the beat and waved my light stick with the rhythm, then froze when I saw Seungri get closer.

To my amazement, the youngest BIGBANG member, looked towards us. His eyes scanned the crowd and-

Oh. My. God.

This couldn’t be happening. Seungri wasn’t looking at me. He couldn’t be. Out of all the girls around me, why would he be looking at me?

I wasn’t the only one that noticed. Vincent hit my arm repeatedly. “He’s coming this way. Nat, Seungri is coming this way.”

I couldn’t keep my eyes off the maknae as he sat down on the edge of the stage. Girls around me swarmed, but luckily, with my brother’s size, none of them could trample us.

I screamed as well and held out my hands towards him, and to my complete and utter shock, the maknae of BIGBANG TOOK MY PHONE.

Not only that, but Seungri kept ahold of my hand as he turned the camera to face the both of us. “Baby nan motae neomuna mot dwaeseo deo jalhaejugo sipeunde geuge andwae.” Seungri sang while holding my hand and taping the whole thing.

Me? I was in shock. My free hand was covering my mouth as tears formed in my eyes. SEUNGRI WAS SINGING TO ME AND HOLDING MY HAND.

As TOP sang “but I can’t change”, Seungri let go of me and stood. While still holding my phone, he squatted down and held the phone out so it was on me, him, and my brother. We all smiled for the camera, and Seungri took the picture. He turned back around and held my phone out to me, smiling.

I gulped and slowly took my phone from Seungri. He shook his head and chuckled, “There you go, gorgeous”