Jeju Vacation [1]

Camping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV 

This weekend Eunseo,Dayoung,Exy,Xuanyi,Chengxiao,Luda and Bona are going on a trip to Jeju. They all planned to sleep in Exy's house before they go to Jeju which they all agreed on.Exy,Dayoung,Eunseo and Bona shared a room,while Chengxiao Luda and Xuanyi shared the other. Eunseo woke up first when she turned her head she saw Bona sleeping for some reason it made Eunseo smile, she wanted to caress her face and wake her up but she couldnt. Just then Bona woke up seeing a stunned Eunseo staring at her "Good..morning" Bona said with her husky voice "G-Good Morning heh" Eunseo said getting up to get ready "Wait Eunseo.." Bona said "Yeah?" Eunseo looked at Bona "Stay here with me first" Bona pulled Eunseo close to her and hugged her waist burying her head on Eunseo's next. Eunseo on the other hand wrapped her arms around Bona and rested head on the other while she caressed her back. After around 15 minuetes of cuddling Bona said "Eunseo..let's get ready" Bona lifted herself up and looked at Eunseo. "Okay let's go" ... Cheng Xiao was in the other room with Xuanyi and Luda. She wanted to wake Eunseo up but as she was about to open the door she saw Eunseo and Bona cuddling on the bed. 'i thought they broke up already..' Cheng xiao thought while leaving the room.

Eunseo wore - White Shirt covered with a black jacket wore black leggings and black and white converse 

ChengXiao wore - A white skirt that went above her knees a button up blue sleeve shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter