Jeju Vacation [5]

Camping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: This chapter may cause a slight pain in the heart.  

 

 

-- Back In The Hotel --

 

 

- "I am wasted hah..." Chengxiao plopped down the bed while Bona and Eunseo could just laugh at her for being her dorky self "same here.." Bona said plopping down on the other bed "Uhm.. I'll just take a small shower first" Eunseo said hoping that Bona would fall asleep in the other bed so she could sleep on the couch and make up some lame excuse in the morning on why she slept on the couch "Sure" Both Bona and Chengxiao agreed half asleep.

 

- 5 minutes later -

 

Eunseo went out of the shower seeing both Bona and Chengxiao sleeping soundly (and snoring) 'They both must be so tired..' Eunseo smiled and took a picture of both of them. The sound of the camera woke Chengxiao up '..' Eunseo mentally cursed herself "oh Eunseo you're finished..?" Chengxiao said giving space for Eunseo so she could lay down "Yeah, I just finished- oh it's fine I'll just sleep on the couch in the living room" Eunseo said while getting her pillow and blanket "Nooo~ sleep here" Chengxiao tried using her aegyo on Eunseo, which surprisingly worked on her "Fine, fine I'll sleep with you" Eunseo said plopping down next to Chengxiao "Hehe.. Knew it, it's 2 am go too sleep we still have a lot to do tomorrow" Chengxiao said smiling in victory and patting Eunseo's head "Okay. Mom" Eunseo said sarcastically. And after a minute of giggling they both fell asleep.

 

[4:00 AM]

Eunseo woke up due to feeling thirsty and saw Chengxiao sleeping while the moonlight illuminates her beautiful sleeping face 'beautiful..' Eunseo said. Eunseo looked pass Chengxiao and noticed that Bona wasn't in her bed "did she go to the bathroom" Eunseo checked the door and saw the light was switched off "No..she's not here" Eunseo sneakily went out of the room and headed straight to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water "Where is she..?" While finishing her glass of water she decided to get some fresh air and went downstairs to the hotel's swimmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter