The Ranks

ALTITUDE -- Literate,City + Werewolf AU, Mewe RP -- ( NEWLY OPENED 2/2/2019! JOIN US! ) REVAMPED AND OPEN AGAIN.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        pACKS ☆ The city is consisted of 7 packs. Altitude was founded originally by two packs that came from the depths of Asia with alphas a pair of twin brothers, however as more foreign wolves gathered in the same area, the packs evolved till they became the idealistic representation of the leading powers that thrive inside the city. Taking a more modern approach, the seven packs are based on the ‘seven types of souls’, accepting people that identify with each type and follow similar paths in life (even though they are many exceptions).

α) Leon
Soul Type; King

Leon is a group of people naturally commanding, assured, powerful, authoritative, decisive. They prefer to be in a commanding position from which they can oversee and run the entire operation.They have a commanding presence, an innate power and even a regal air about them. They are born leaders and others will tend to automatically look to them for leadership and direction. Their raison d’être is to assume command and take charge, not just being the ultimate decision-maker but also the one who takes ultimate responsibility.

β) Mantis
Soul Type; Priest

Mantis is a pack of inspirational people who seek to serve a greater good. They have a sense for a higher purpose in life, a need to make the world a better place. They are uplifting, motivating, energising, visionary. They want to be inspiration for others. They other both inspired and inspiring. Different people will define the highest good in completely different ways. The , however, is always the same: to catalyse change in others, to promote a better way of being.

γ) Papillion
Soul Type; Artisan

The wolves of Papillion claim to be naturally creative, inventive, imaginative, playful and decorative.They have a natural talent for creative expression, bringing to life new and original ideas. They also like to realise (to ‘make real’) their ideas in interesting, tangible forms which they can present to others.

δ) Lycan
Soul Type; Warrior

Lycan, named after the Greek name for wolf, are the pack of wolves that protect the city. They are forceful, loyal, determined and steadfast.They are action-oriented beings, and therefore down-to-earth, single-minded and very wilful. They tend to see life in terms of confrontations and rising to the challenge. There are causes to serve, struggles to be overcome, battles to be won. They like to be on the front line with their trusted comrades, and strongly value both courage and loyalty.

ε) Cygnos
Soul Type; Server

Cygnos is identified by all those people who love to help and serve the common good. Naturally accommodating, caring, hospitable, charitable, nurturing. They seek to improve the lot of individuals in more hands-on, down-to-earth ways. They are naturally caring and helpful souls who live to be of benefit to others. This selfless capacity is something all souls aspire to, but the Cygnos pack is already there by default.


ζ) Chamai
Soul Type; Sage

Chamai is a pack full of engaging, articulate, charming, entertaining and expressive people. The raison d’être of any of them is to promote a sense of shared experience — sharing life’s dramas, lessons and absurdities in an appealing way with as many as possible. A Chamai wolf will always look for insights to share and audiences to share them with. In effect, their role is to cheerfully point out who we all are and what we all have in common. And to help us enjoy our shared journey.

η) Renard
Soul Type; Scholar

Renard(s), meaning the fox, is a group of wolves that are curious, studious, academic, analytical and neutral. They have a natural affinity for information, logic, and learning. They are born to study, think and learn, but not just in the academic sense — fundamentally they are students of life. Those wolves are life’s observers, reporters, analysts, and archivists. As such, they tend to be thinkers rather than doers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter