Guilt ~Tao X Reader~ (Robbery AU!)

EXO Imagines (EXO X You) ~OTL 12~

Readers POV:

“EVERYONE ON THE GROUND, HANDS BEHIND YOU HEAD” a voice screamed throughout the bank, my heart rate quickened as I ducked behind my service desk, hoping to not get caught, I looked over the top slightly, four men wearing suits and masks came storming into the bank, there gun’s cocked forward pointing the deadly object to the police officers who severance the area and civilians who had come to put money into the bank , the robbers were yelling orders right and left, the man next me Byun Baekhyun, The only person I had talked to since starting this new job, he sat in his chair hands raised in the air, his eyes found me, he was scared and he had the right to be scared, he quickly looked around seeing the men who were shouting at the police officer, the men’s backs facing the counters , he slowly nodded to the left. I stare down the long corridor, chairs lined against the counters, computers and cash registers were sitting there, men and women workers were stuck on their chairs refusing to look anywhere else except forward, spotting a red button at the bottom signified the ‘red’ button  which I learnt to push when things like this happened only a few hours ago.

“ALRIGHT BANK WORKERS COME TO THE FRONT” a husky voice yelled different from the first , all workers  except one stood straight up, I turn to Baekhyun wide-eyed, he nodded slightly a smile on his lips, slowly he got up and left with the other workers, it was only me behind the counter, I was determined to press that button.These men would pay for the mess their making.

The glass door bounced slightly, looking at my option I figured I would have to crawl on the ground which would take too long as the men would most likely be in here soon, the other option was to run straight for it, I decided to go for the second one, looking down at my hell clogged feet I slowly slide them off, the colour of my nail polish made me roll my eyes: really Y/N bubble gum pink. Looking over the counter slightly two of the men were pointing their guns at the people who were faced to the ground there hands shaking slightly on their heads, I could see Baekhyun, his tight black slack’s shaped his but nicely making me giggle slightly ‘well the last sight I would see before my death was Byun Baekhyun tight bottom’ the other two men seemed to be out of sight, breathing in deeply I propped myself on the balls of my feet, it was now or never.

1…2…3…

I flew up and ran to the red button “CHEN TO YOUR LEFT” a voice screamed, ‘’ I muttered, I was half way there my hair flew behind me. I could hear two people’s heavy steps behind me, half way there I picked up my speed, I was so close “ing hell, Tao, she’s fast” one muttered, the guy Tao as I gathered grunted in response. I was close all I had to do was push it, and I did, my hand finally came into contact with it, smiling as the system rang in the bank. I stopped and  turned around the men that were chasing me had also stopped they could do nothing now “ you should have done that sweetheart” the shortest of the two sarcastically said, my smile dropped as I was hit in the head with the of his gun.

As I slowly lost it my body swaying getting closer to the ground I could hear the men scream about the money and Baekhyun’s worried screams….”Y/N”

I lost conciseness after that.

“Bring her with us, Tao”….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I breathed in deeply my eyes shutting harder as I felt a pounding in my head, groaning, I wiggling up the seat my satin skirt gave me leverage, slowly opening my eyes I came to realised how ed I was, I was in the back of Lamborghini Murcielago, two men were next to me and the two other men were seated in the front, turning to the right I came to face a nice looking man, he had his eyes closed with his hand  in his pocket I gathered he had a gun in there, he had orange coloured hair and full cheeks and small snores fell from his mouth, I turn to left and jumped a little a wide-eyed man looked at me he held a smirk “finally, you’re  awake I think Chen hit you a little too hard”the wide-eyed man said, the passenger, Chen turned to me and giggled at my fright, the driver ‘tsk’ ad turned to look out the window,my eyebrows bunched together “can you guys not be so ing loud” the guy to my right said annoyedly, I jump as the silence broken “oh sorry Minnie moo did i disturb your beauty sleep” Chen jokey said pouting “oh shut up” Minnie?… said before turning over slightly to put his head against the glass.

“So sweetheart do you have a name or am I having to keep calling you sweetheart?” Chen asked I looked at him then looked down to my hands which were tied with one of the men’s tie, I gasp and start trashing around the wide-eyed man sat there laughing, he brought his hand to his mouth to hold them back, Chen seemed to roll his eyes and muttered ‘silly bum’ the tie seemed to burn into my wrists and my once clean work clothing seem to suffocate me ‘OI! answer us, if you want to live” the driver said I stopped and looked into the visor mirror, he glared at me his brown eyes priced my soul, the wide-eyed bloke next to me shut up and Chen faced forward, big cheeks opened one eye to see what was happening after closing it nodding slightly.

My heart speeds up, I coughed a little to relieve my nerves “Y/N my names Y/N” I said my voice scratchy and uneven, the blonde driver nodded and continued down the deserted highway.

I try and recall my last memory’s and jump slightly remembering them I had so many questions. Was anybody killed? Did the police come? Is Baekhyun okay? but the question that made me want to cry the most was.Will I survive?…

I wiggle my toes as they were cold and shivered as goose bumps dance across my skin, the driver had his window wide open the night air flowing in .It was dead quiet which made it uncomfortable, my mouth was dry and my stomach felt empty “Tao are we getting a motel” the passenger said he faced the driver…Tao.Tao rolled his neck and yawned, I didn’t know the time but I was guessing it was late, I would have felt tired only if I wasn’t scared that if I closed my eyes I would be taken advantage of  “yeah probably”. Sighing lightly, I started to figure out an escape plan.

God, please don’t let me die….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like ages till we came to a stop, all of the men were sleeping only me and Tao were awake I avoided looking at him I fear that I might strike a nerve if I did , all plans I had come with disadvantages, most included my death or someone’s else death others were impossible to achieve.I was determined again my mind ticking over with scenarios some brought tears to my eyes at the thought “I can see your mind ticking over, i wouldn’t try anything if I was you” Tao broke the silence my mouth gaped open I must have looked like a fish, looking in the visor again I could see his smirk, I hate to admit it but I kind of , the way he slid his tongue over his dry lips right after speaking.

I turn my head to the side to face the wide-eyed boy sleeping, he had his head leaning on his chest,the corner of his lips perking up now and again telling me he was having a dream of some sort.

“What makes you think i would try” i reply sarcastically back “You did a good job of hiding and sounding the alarm” her bite back twice as hard, I wince and looked down “even if I tried I wouldn’t get far” I mutter my lip quivering “damn right you wouldn’t” he’s voice rang through my head making my head hurt, even more, tears peaked out and I had to bite my lip to control myself. Tao ‘tsk’ before shaking Chen telling him to wake the others .

After the men woke up, Minnie… dragged my out, my legs falling out from under me, i hadn’t walked for a while “make her look presentable“ Tao’s voice rang, wide eyes and Minnie nodded quickly, wide eyes pulled a knife from the back of his pocket and tugged on the tie that held my sore arms together, cutting them I moan slightly in pleasure of my new formed freedom, rubbing my wrist I see dark purple lines trailed across them.Minnie was playing with my hair he seemed to make it neater and placed his suit jacket on me, Chen had grabbed a few duffle bags throwing one to wide eyes and one to Minnie, after Chen came to me and pulled me by the arm his lips getting close to my ear “don’t speak nor look at anyone, okay sweetheart” I shiver his voice making me feel exposed I nodded quickly, my feet stung as rocks were impaling the sensitive skin , Tao nodded to his men, Chen’s hand was placed in mine “Smile” wide eyes sarcastically said before following Tao and Minnie.

We made our way into the motel, the man at the desk was handsome and looked out of place in the deserted area, he looked up from his magazine, and smiled lightly, it was finally nice to see a genuine smile “Hi I’m Lay, are you looking to book rooms?” Lay said, Tao grins “two rooms please” Lay looked over to me and noticed Chen death hold grip, wide eyes poked my back which made me jump, I smiled and nodded at Lay, Chen towed an arm around my shoulders,bringing his nose into my cheek making me fell even more uncomfortable than I was already “um, can i please have your  name and details please” Lay awkwardly said Chen looked at me and smirked “Sweetheart I forgot my card at home can you ‘please’ pay” I looked over to Chen then over to Tao who jawline was strong, giggling nervously I bring my hand out of Chen’s and walked closer to the desk, I reached into my bra and pulled out my debit card, Lay takes the warm card and asks for my details, which I give, looking around to the men who were in conversation backs turned to us I take my chance and reach into the desk and pull a piece of paper and pen and mess write. Call the cops.

Lay picked up the paper his eyes widening he nodded and grabbed the key’s “here you go miss please enjoy your stay” nodding I hastily grab the keys and walk over to Tao and drop the keys in his hands, we walk to the elevator once in my nerves were hitting me, I  shook thinking maybe they knew “okay Chen you’re with me D.O. and Xuimin you’ll be in the other room, girl, you with me and Chen” I nod, now I had the names of the other two, wide eyes being D.O. and Minnie being Xuimin.

We made our way to the rooms Tao had a strong hold of my arm, this making me feel weak in the knees , throwing me into the room and turning the lights on, closing the door after Chen made his way in.Chen instantly dropping to a bed “Chen go get food and drinks” Chen groaned lightly before making his way back up.The door cut the silence in the room, I gulp nervously standing in the middle of the room while Tao laid on the bed “can I go to the toilet please” I ask pleading hoping the I could relieve myself, Tao opened one eye and nodded, I take that as a yes and make my way to the bathroom, once In I drop Xuimin’s Suit jacket and jump and the sight of my clothing, if it wasn’t for the jacket I would have looked like death, my white tucked in shirt seemed to have a  few rips showing my green coloured bra and my skirt had dirt patches on it.

I turn the tap on and grab a lump of toilet paper I wet it and drag it across my head, the cold water interrupting the heat on my head, all I wanted to do was hop into the shower and cry, knowing I couldn’t do that I sighed and hoped that Lay could get a hold of the cops.I was experiencing mixed emotions I wanted to go home yet this was the most adventure I’ve ever had, mum and dad were restricted  and constricted the things I did and the boys had to rob a bank for a reason am I right, I mean maybe the have a sick friend who needs help or may be there in debut , that sound more realistic and made me feel guilty.

The slam of a door signified Chen coming back I step out of the bathroom and look down scared to meet their eyes “you hungry” I look up to Tao my mouth parted slightly this was the nicest moment I’ve had with him “um… yes, I am thank you” I mutter grabbing onto the packet of chips and the lemonade, Chen looked and smirked “how are you wifey” I choked on my drink and coughed,Chen’s laughs filled the room, and to my shock Tao’s had the laugh along, his laugh sounded like wedding bell’s. Looking around the room I could feel the heat in my cheeks and ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quiet for the last hour, the TV hummed around the room and Chen’s head fell behind him on the back of the chair he’s snore mixing with the TV. Tao sat in the chair on his phone, me well I sat here in guilt ‘people do things for good,right?’, guilt was eating me up I could hold it any longer, coughing to grab Tao’s attention “Tao I have to tell you something” I quietly mutter he looked up his eyebrows raising “what?” he rudely answered back “um- you see I um… asked La-“ I was cut off by the sound of the door banging open I was confronted by a group of police officers, Chen woke up straight away now aware of his soundings and Tao stood up, as for me I sat there my mouth opened slightly “WHAT THE ” Chen screamed he looked over to me and snickered “KIM JONGDAE AND HUANG ZITAO YOU ARE NOW UNDER ARREST” The frontman screamed.

I stood up and faced Tao who face was unreadable, I mutter a small ‘sorry’ as the policemen grabbed them, over there intercom I could hear them saying they got the others.

I was happy to be freed but why did I feel so guilty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOT EDITED
BLOG: http://bang-exo.tumblr.com/
MEOWITSPAIGE