Oh!Officer ~Baekhyun X Reader~

EXO Imagines (EXO X You) ~OTL 12~

Readers POV:

The gun felt heavy in my small pale hands, my breathing reflected my anxiety,members of my division were dead quiet the only sound I heard from them were there heavy set footsteps, to my left was Park Chanyeol, a tall man with the annoying knack of saying things at the wrong time, behind me was Zitao a deadly looking man who had the heart of a cuddly panda and to the right of me was Oh Sehun,the youngest in the group, he wore a blank face but again much like Tao he was also cuddly and played the maknae really well, the last member of our group was Do Kyungsoo, who at the moment was in the police car telling us visual information… he had eyes everywhere unlike the other members Kyungsoo was a stoic man who looked like a cinnamon roll but had the mind of a killer.

‘Head straight down the alley and turn left at the end’ Kyungsoo’s voice rang through the system my eyes peered over to Chanyeol’s , once our eyes meet he nodded slightly, I inhaled deeply, a small cheeky smile appeared on my face, turning to the three men I quietly said what we were all thinking ’The quicker we get this done we can all go and get coffee’, Tao winked and giggled and Sehun quietly yelled a small ‘Yehet’, I could hear a throaty laugh signalling Chanyeol’s agreement. It seemed that the small interaction had losses the reins a little.Once at the end of the ally we took a sharp left our guns still in front of us, seeing movement I quickly stepped back behind the wall the other men hastily following my lead, peeking around the corner I could see a few men from, what I could tell they were selling drugs, turning to a wide-eyed sehun I nodded my head ‘boy’s we have drug dealers here, get as many as you can and get them locked up’ they replied with ‘hums’ and ‘yeahs’.

Standing up straighter, I set my gun on safety mode as all I wanted to do was scare the out of them ‘1…2…’Tao quietly said ‘3’ running from behind the wall we pointed our guns at the five men ‘POLICE PUT YOUR HAND UP’ Chanyeol screamed in his husky voice, a few of the men’s hands quickly jumped up, there faces flashed guilt, two men screamed ‘’ before running off, they were obversely the sellers they were both clogged in heavy leather jacket which had a hexagonal symbol  ‘SEHUN GET THE ONE TO THE RIGHT I’LL GO FOR THE ONE ON THE LEFT, CHANYEOL AND TAO LOCK THE OTHERS UP’ I scream, my gun was placed back into the holster and my legs carried me to the left, this one was to the shortest of the two, he was a fast runner and he seemed to be having fun with it ‘OI YOUR UNDER ARREST’ I scream my legs moving at a very face pace ‘OH OFFICE’ I heard him jokily moan, he skidded to the right, I mutter a quicker ‘er’ under my breath before I took a sharp turn still after him ‘CATCH ME FIRST OFFICER’ he laughed, he ran with a jump in his step, he turned into a long alleyway running faster I could see a small opening at the end, this was my chance ‘OH IM COUNTING ON IT’i cockily said.

Running as fast as I could I continued going straight turning into the small gap I squeezed myself into the hole my chest and bum rubbing up the brick wall, skipping sidewards I gasp for air,i could hear his footing he slowed down, giggling slightly i see the end, when I did get to the end the man was leaning on his knees for support, I quickly squeezed out and body slammed him, he made a small noise before we both heavy hit the ground quickly getting on my knees I turned to my pocket to get my cuffs quickly I snapped them on, I could hear him string out curses words , bending to his left ear i mutter ‘caught’ he laughed a little ‘oh office I never knew you liked it like this’… a cocky one great, tsk-ing I turn on my ear piece ‘Kyungsoo got the second one I’ll be back in ten’ i heard the stuttering of the interline ‘copy, Sehun’s got the other one, great work Y/N’.

Lifting the dead weight off the ground, I finally got to see his features,I’d be lying if I said he was ugly, he was a looker, he’s eyes were heavy lined in black and his hair was styled wet, framing his face the only thing that turned me off was that ing smirk ‘what are you smirking about bastard’ i murmur, I put a classic 'Tao' deadly face on  ‘nothing kitten’ he smirked, I pushed him lightly forward, calling me kitten are you ing serious, rolling my eyes I continue down the path recalling what was happening a few moments ago, dragging him I stayed quiet, not interested in his antics.

‘So… kitten what’s your name’ he purred, he was close behind me,  I could feel his breath on my neck, turning slightly so I could see him, he still wore that same smirk he’s eyes lit in amusement, two can play this game, I turn fully to him I  held him by the metal between his hand bring him closer I put a bubble gum smile on ‘oh me, my names YOU CAN GO EAT AN ’ i scream before turning and dragged him walking at a faster pace ‘thats ’ he muttered, shaking my head I hoped to get to the van quicker… after a while the closer we got to the van the more I thought that the sly man was thinking of something, I was waiting for it.

Turning to D.O. ‘we’ll do this in the station start the engine I just have to check if he’s got anything on him’ nodding understandably D.O. moved back in the driver seat. Looking back to Baekhyun I see him quietly giggling, this irked me ‘what’ i push out ‘Oh office I love it when you frisk me’ i ing knew it I bang his head into the bonnet, looking up I see D.O. in the window smiling I wink back and start the search.He carried nothing on the back of him I quickly turned him over, his heavy lined eyes glint in excitement, situating myself in between his legs I start the search again getting closer to his middle I find a small lump in his front pocket, I look up to him he smiles innocently a small ‘ops’ was heard reaching into his front pocket I pull out a small handgun smirking at him ‘your quite small aren’t you sweetie’ I smile before putting the gun in my pocket I hear him groan, picking him up I carry him to the back before opening the door I leaned up close my chest leaning on his back and my lips lightly one the tip of his ear.

‘Is that your gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~NOT EDITED~

Blog: http://bang-exo.tumblr.com/​

-Meowitspiage