Can't wait! ❤️

Waves are flowing~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol had just finished work and was on his way to the metro to pick up his husband baekhyun from work, he was driving while listening to his and baekhyuns favorite song 'Heaven'. He put the song in repeat, cause he knows he will never get tired of listening to it. chanyeol was happy, he was excited and couldn’t wait to get home to tell baek the big news that he got the promotion he was waiting for.

 ‘I can’t wait to see the reaction on baekhyuns face’ Chanyeol smiled gleefully imaging the reaction.

While crossing a traffic light, chanyeol noticed that the road was empty, yeol slowed down when he saw an ambulance and some police officers, who stopped him from going further. Yeol kept begging for a way through as it is the shortcut that he took. The police firmly replied ‘son, you can’t go through, please turn around, if not I will have to use force’ yeol backed off, out of fear and turned around.

Yeol reached the metro panting, he had to run so that he can surprise baekhyun. Yeol came across one of baek’s co-worker Kyungsoo, who smiled at him,

Kyungsoo asked ‘Hey Chanyeol, are you waiting for Baekhyun? Yeol replied with a smile ‘Yes’

‘You know you should have just married me instead, am always on time’, said kyungsoo teasingly. Chanyeol glared and told soo to go awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter